What's new

Vietnam, Myanmar eventful relationship.

I'm here Myanmar member :). That's a good news. Myanmar and Vietnam has long and good relations and good to see the bilateral economic and trade cooperation have grown and flourished as the years passed.:) I'd like to say very welcome Mr Foreign Minister to Myanmar :)

Good to see Myanmar member in this forum. Greetings. When you have time, please post your opinion about the following:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164048-kalu_miahs-new-world-order-road-map-future.html

She really looks like our native :) She apply our traditional Thanakha on her face. Beautiful :)
In 1971 Myanmar transformed its independent and non-aligned Foreign Policy to an independent and active Foreign Policy. It is an open policy and we are always willing to friends with all nations. But some barriers like the sanctions from West and EU block the way to our national goal.

That's right. At present, our new government has undertaken reforms process applying transparency policies, adoption of new policies and legislation. The progress is really good and we start to see the signs of lifting sanctions.

I have heard about the positive changes in Myanmar. Hopefully things will improve further, all sanctions are lifted and Myanmar will become WTO member soon.

I have heard about the positive changes in Myanmar. Hopefully things will improve further, all sanctions are lifted and Myanmar will become WTO member soon.

They will be a competitor in attracting investment with us.
They are on the path to change. They are more advancing than us on the path to democracy.
Because of internal issues of their country, they had to postpone getting alternately ASEAN chairman in 2006. They'll get it in 2014....

They will be a competitor in attracting investment with us.
They are on the path to change. They are more advancing than us on the path to democracy.
Because of internal issues of their country, they had to postpone getting alternately ASEAN chairman in 2006. They'll get it in 2014....

hopefully, Vietnam is moving in that direction and improve its infrastructure, improve in policy making and laws and reduce corruption to a minimal.

Back
Top Bottom