What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haan tou kiya burai hai ismein? Itna sunder neeli neeli ankhoun wala Indian.

He is rich and powerful too . He'll be happy knowing a Pakistani Aryan beauty (pun intended ) finds him handsome at his age.;)

He is rich and powerful too . He'll be happy knowing a Pakistani Aryan beauty (pun intended ) finds him handsome at his age.;)

WOW...! I mean just wow!! :yahoo:So, in other words even RICH and POWERFUL blue eyed Indians also need approval from "Pakistani Aryan Beauties" just to make them feel better and happy about themselves? Must be suffering from extremely low self esteems then!! :enjoy: :rofl:

people stop trolling.if you want to discuss skin color then open a new thread.:shout:

Show me the comment where I said I am Pashtun.

What r u trying to say? :blink: One of the words got deleted in your post, did u use one of the expletives?
I did not know B U T t would be starred out

WOW...! I mean just wow!! :yahoo:So, in other words even RICH and POWERFUL blue eyed Indians also need approval from "Pakistani Aryan Beauties" just to make them feel better and happy about themselves? Must be suffering from extremely low self esteems then!! :enjoy: :rofl:
also add OLD

Don't flatter yourself.

I said the old man would naturally feel happy if beauty like you :lol: find him handsome at his advanced age.

As a guy from Turkey, why would you post this guy?

He only cared about Central Asians. He wasn't good to Anatolians..

Not only Ottomans where Turks. Timur was also a Turk and showed the real power of Turks. He could destroy the whole Ottoman Empire but didnt do it. Why should he? We are people from same race but the reason why he attacked the Ottoman Sultan only was because the instigators from both sides that created a conflict based on lies and arab propaganda,.

Didn't he put Ottoman king in a cage, killed people en masse in Baghdad, Peshwar, Delhi etc? How is he relevant in a discussion of greatest emperor in subcontinent? He was typical medieval nomadic Central Asian king.

Why are you taking panga with lady Maula Jatt, let her be.

Timur , Turk - Yildirim Bayezit - Turk , after AFAIK they wrote a letters to each other and were very sorry that they thought their own people .

little film showing it

Not only Ottomans where Turks. Timur was also a Turk and showed the real power of Turks. He could destroy the whole Ottoman Empire but didnt do it. Why should he? We are people from same race but the reason why he attacked the Ottoman Sultan only was because the instigators from both sides that created a conflict based on lies and arab propaganda,.

kill- bayezit let his enemies in the empire so timur got angry and they had a war , because of a few people they had war , bayezit should of told them to f off

timur respected beyazit alot aswell

Bayezit allowed .Kara Yusuf ile Bağdat Sultanı olan Ahmed Celâyir’in these two people in the empire but timur said dont let them in

Last edited by a moderator:
I will consider Akbar and Shivaji, both of these men understood well the concept of modern India.
Modern India came to existance in 1947 long after the demise of both Akbar of Shavaji. So how can it be that both understood a concept that come into existance centuries later? Was it a case of 'Micheal J. Fox Back to the Future'?

Chandragupta Maurya

I am fascinated by this guy. please recommend a good English book on him. that is factual but not boring to death.

Saying all of these people are "Turk" is like Persians and the French are a part of the Indo-Europeans.

Anatolians and Turkics in Central Asia are like two completely different people. Just like the French and the Persians are, but they share a linguistic connection. That's it.

Timur is a conqueror. And pretty crazy one at that. He probably doesn't give a ****.

I've even heard Ottomans plans of going deeper into Europe was screwed because of him.

Don't know a damn thing about below individuals. Who the hell are they? :coffee:

Chandragupta Maurya

Chandragupta Vikramaditya

Samudra Gupta

Chatrapati Shivaji

Rajendra Chola

Saying all of these people are "Turk" is like Persians and the French are a part of the Indo-Europeans.

Anatolians and Turkics in Central Asia are like two completely different people. Just like the French and the Persians are, but they share a linguistic connection. That's it.

Timur is a conqueror. And pretty crazy one at that. He probably doesn't give a ****.

I've even heard Ottomans plans of going deeper into Europe was screwed because of him.

Bayazeed was amidst the siege of Constantinople when Taimur showed up

He just came off destroying the last crusade and conquered Greece and Bulgaria ... the Ottomans were unstoppable in Europe and were almost completely destroyed by Taimur

I am still not interested in wannable Iranians. :lol:

giga watt u start the history FROM ...................... IVC .................MEGRAHGRAH ......................MESOPOTAMIA/SASSANIES . :laugh:

OR ....MESOPOTAMIA/SASSNIES .....................MEHRAGRAH ..............IVC..............................HOW WILL U READ ??

AND FROM PAKISTAN AND INDIA (IF GIVEN TO U TO START THE HISTORY ,HOW WILL U READ THE HISTORY ?

PAKISTAN TO INDIA OR INDIA TO PAKISTAN ?:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom