What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't he put Ottoman king in a cage, killed people en masse in Baghdad, Peshwar, Delhi etc? How is he relevant in a discussion of greatest emperor in subcontinent? He was typical medieval nomadic Central Asian king.

Why are you taking panga with lady Maula Jatt, let her be.
you wanna watch a catfight?

What you made a joke out of Us - the Great Butttsss ! :angry:

Now you sir have earned yourself a duel ! Meet me on the right side of the Brooklyn Bridge tonight and bring with you your own sword...lohaaa bohat mehngaa ho giyaa hai ! :D

Come prepared, we will fight with WATER PISTOLS....

Chandragupta Maurya leading the list. :victory:

how you know about ur ancestors did you confirm it with the paternity tests???:undecided:

Cavemen are Human beings......
[/QUOTE]

As far I know the last Mughals still live in India in Kolkata and Hyderabad, some are there in Delhi.

Punjabi from Upper Punjab.

In one comment you said you are Potohari, in other comment you said you are a Pashtun. What are you?

As far I know the last Mughals still live in India in Kolkata and Hyderabad, some are there in Delhi.
give me direct ancestory .kisi ke chahca ke mama ke tau ki phoophi ki daadi ki beti ki mausi ka larka nahi.

In one comment you said you are Potohari, in other comment you said you are a Pashtun. What are you?
cross breed might be..............:undecided:

Chandragupta Maurya leading the list. :victory:

In one comment you said you are Potohari, in other comment you said you are a Pashtun. What are you?[/QUOTE]
i think one branch is selling chai in kolkata. and another branch in hyderabad. i think indian govt should help those people at least with a job

Hi,

I apologize for forgetting my middle school history---indeed it is between Chandra Gupta Maurya and Ashoka---the greatest ruler of hind---.

On a side note---did you people see the pictures of the truck load of statues that the police captured in karachi----.

Did anyone else notice how beautiful the features of the people were that the statues were portraying---shockingly beautiful.

What you made a joke out of Us - the Great Butttsss ! :angry:

Now you sir have earned yourself a duel ! Meet me on the right side of the Brooklyn Bridge tonight and bring with you your own sword...lohaaa bohat mehngaa ho giyaa hai ! :D

Batt originated from Bhatt, like the great mathematician Aryabhatt. Our first satellite was named as Aryabhatt.

Hi,

I apologize for forgetting my middle school history---indeed it is between Chandra Gupta Maurya and Ashoka---the greatest ruler of hind---.
If remember the only starting and ending of the dynasty then sure you ve forgot the middle school history.:D

On a side note---did you people see the pictures of the truck load of statues that the police captured in karachi----.

Did anyone else notice how beautiful the features of the people were that the statues were portraying---shockingly beautiful.
agar aap post karenge pic to hum sab dekhenge bhi.Ab itane saare to news papers publish hote hain kHI se.outsiders ko kya pata kis newspaper ne chapa hai pics ko.

Show me the comment where I said I am Pashtun.

Sachin Tendulkar

Bhatts are Brahmins. so **** were brahmins. tch tch

all humans came from africa. all african humans evloved from apes.

What r u trying to say? :blink: One of the words got deleted in your post, did u use one of the expletives?

all humans came from africa. all african humans evloved from apes.

That is one of the most common fallacies. We didn't evolve from Apes! Apes, Humans, Monkeys etc evolved from a common ancestor which doesn't exist anymore.

my choice> Chandragupta Maurya and Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj

Back
Top Bottom