What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't believe in " No ands , ifs or buttts"

What you made a joke out of Us - the Great Butttsss ! :angry:

Now you sir have earned yourself a duel ! Meet me on the right side of the Brooklyn Bridge tonight and bring with you your own sword...lohaaa bohat mehngaa ho giyaa hai ! :D

What you made a joke out of Us - the Great Butttsss ! :angry:

Now you sir have earned yourself a duel ! Meet me on the right side of the Brooklyn Bridge tonight and bring with you your own sword...lohaaa bohat mehngaa ho giyaa hai ! :D

I think B U T T came into being from BHATT, which is still used as a last name by Kashmiris (both Hindus and Muslims) on the other side of the border.

And gigawatt just like you are claiming all the Dravidian ancestors as YOURS (including the ones who created Indus valley Civilization), in the same way I am claiming all Aryans as Mine (including the ones from the other side of the border) :enjoy:

Not everyone in Pakistan takes credit for those turkic invaders or glorifies them. In my eyez, Babur, Akbar etc were just invaders, there is nothing special about them.

Syed Zaid Hamid - Frontline with Kamran Shahid - 6-3-2012 - eyesopner - YouTube

Check this video and see for yourself what human right activists and thinkers of Pakistan like Fauziya Saeed and Hassan Nisar have to say about those invaders. She says we were hindus, buddhists, and whatever during our long history and we were not what Zaid Hamid thinks we were, we got invaded by invaders and we accepted their religion. (Just noticed that the part by Fauziya is missing in this video, but you can google it on youtube)
Problem is these people not getting followed by the local people. The scientists like Abdus Salam and their visions are not followed. Salam Sahab ne Pakistan ka space program start kiya tha jo ki India se pehle tha. Problem yahi hai, aise scientists ko develop hone do, inhe support kiya karo, Hamid jaison ke videos youtube par mat dalo, water car wale logon ko prime time mat do.

Pakistan ko apne intellectuals ko support karna chahiye. Inhe uthane do naa ki Hamid jaison ko.

I think B U T T came into being from BHATT, which is still used as a last name by Kashmiris (both Hindus and Muslims) on the other side of the border.

And gigawatt just like you are claiming all the Dravidian ancestors as YOURS (including the ones who created Indus valley Civilization), in the same way I am claiming all Aryans as Mine (including the ones from the other side of the border) :enjoy:

What exactly is your ethnicity ?

Problem is these people not getting followed by the local people. The scientists like Abdus Salam and their visions are not followed. Salam Sahab ne Pakistan ka space program start kiya tha jo ki India se pehle tha. Problem yahi hai, aise scientists ko develop hone do, inhe support kiya karo, Hamid jaison ke videos youtube par mat dalo, water car wale logon ko prime time mat do.

Pakistan ko apne intellectuals ko support karna chahiye. Inhe uthane do naa ki Hamid jaison ko.

I posted this video only to show that not everyone believes blindly on zaid hamid theories. There r lots of liberal ppl n free thinkers in Pakistan including myself! :sick: But you Indians always post the views of Zaid Hamid followers and right wing Pakistanis and use it to bash Pakistan. Remember Pakistan has a population of more than 160 million ppl and it is not a homogenous population, every individual has their own view on history, culture ppl etc. I am sure it is the same in India too right?

ok phir gigawat should tell the name of the first draviadian (as he is saying that thier history starts from dravidaians):lol::lol:

I posted this video only to show that not everyone believes blindly on zaid hamid theories. There r lots of liberal ppl n free thinkers in Pakistan including myself! :flirt: But you Indians always post the views of Zaid Hamid followers and right wing Pakistanis and use it to bash Pakistan. Remember Pakistan has a population of more than 160 million ppl and it is not a homogenous population, every individual has their own view on history, culture ppl etc. I am sure it is the same in India too right?
Me Indian....I watch Nissar and Najam Sethi for serious things and Hamid for comedy. I read about Abdus Salam and why he wasn't given the due credit. There was another scientist whose story was posted on the forum.

We Indian also have these mental cases but we provide more to our intellectuals. That's the difference. But I don't agree with current support to scientists in India, we should be given more.

Problem is when people on this forum quote what Hamid says like we have ruled India for 1000 years. Problem is these people invite Indians to bash Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom