What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am 100% sure:enjoy:, I was banned at that time, don't know the thread perhaps you were talking to angeldust.

Pothohari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But pothwaris r NOT Pashtuns. What I said was that I am Hindko, a sub-group of Punjabis also known as Punjabi Pashtuns. Do you know about Prithviraj Kapoor and his clan who rules bollywood? The belonged to Hindko ethnicity. Raj Kapoor had blue eyez which is less common among Punjabis and relatively more common among Pashtuns. Hindkos is an overlapping group between Punjabi and Pasthuns and is mostly found in Upper Punjab like Attock, Mianwali etc and bordering NWFP areas like Abottabad etc. But then how would a South Indian would know? ;) I am sure you know more about the ethnicities of Sri Lanka :enjoy:

But pothwaris r NOT Pashtuns. What I said was that I am Hindko, a sub-group of Punjabis also known as Punjabi Pashtuns. Do you know about Prithviraj Kapoor and his clan who rules bollywood? The belonged to Hindko ethnicity. Raj Kapoor had blue eyez which is less common among Punjabis and relatively more common among Pashtuns. Hindkos is an overlapping group between Punjabi and Pasthuns and is mostly found in Upper Punjab like Attock, Mianwali etc and bordering NWFP areas like Abottabad etc. But then how would a South Indian would know? ;) I am sure you know more about the ethnicities of Sri Lanka :enjoy:

I have no interest to know. :enjoy:

:angry:

Then why pick on me all the time ? :hitwall: :triniti:

548525_401186029917832_1553536036_n.jpg

You know you'll find many south indian Brahmins with blue/green eyes .

Then again why open up everytime the genealogy of your ethnic group ,we aren't interested.

If you are that confident ,you can post ur pic so that we'll see ourselves whats so special about you that differentiate from the " south indians " .

You know you'll find many south indian Brahmins with blue/green eyes .

Then again why open up everytime the genealogy of your ethnic group ,we aren't interested.

If you are that confident ,you can post ur pic so that we'll see ourselves whats so special about you that differentiate from the " south indians " .

Brahmin is the keyword... By the way looks like there is a secret conspiracy going on in this forum. An Indian member ask me a question, when I answer him, the other Indian jumps up and say we are not interested in what u have to say. (It happened like several times for the last 3 days). Why didn't u say that to your original tamilian poster who asked the question in the first place who I am or who we are? And I have absolutely no interest in the history of South Indians and Indians, who they were, who they are, or whatever.

Brahmin is the keyword... By the way looks like there is a secret conspiracy going on in this forum. An Indian member ask me a question, when I answer him, the other Indian jumps up and say we are not interested in what u have to say. (It happened like several times for the last 3 days). Why didn't u say that to your original tamilian poster who asked the question in the first place who I am or who we are? And I have absolutely no interest in the history of South Indians and Indians, who they were, who they are, or whatever.

I am still not interested in wannable Iranians. :lol:

See not just brahmins ,people from other castes can and are also fair and blue eyed. The point simply is thia, India is diverse country and its not as if south indians never see fair and blue/hazel eyed persons among them that you so ignorantly presume..

Sushilkumar-Shinde260__825973738.jpg

This guy is Sushil kumar Shinde the current home minister ,is a dalit by caste and south indian from Maharashtra.

See not just brahmins ,people from other castes can and are also fair and blue eyed. The point simply is thia, India is diverse country and its not as if south indians never see fair and blue/hazel eyed persons among them that you so ignorantly presume..

Sushilkumar-Shinde260__825973738.jpg

This guy is Sushil kumar Shinde the current home minister ,is a dalit by caste and south indian from Maharashtra.

First u said u don't care what I have to say, and then u Indians post pictures to prove a point!

At the pic! Lovely! Very handsome indeed! Reminds me of a song - Neeli neeli ankhoun mein yeh dil dooba!

I am still not interested in wannable Iranians. :lol:

Oh SHUTUP Indian, please stick to the topic and stop trolling all over!! :disagree: :angry:

Back to the topic! Who voted for Ranjit Singh? :lol: I see 1 vote cast for him. Must be Paan singh! ;)

First u said u don't care what I have to say, and then u Indians post pictures to prove a point!

At the pic! Lovely! Very handsome indeed! Reminds me of a song - Neeli neeli ankhoun mein yeh dil dooba!

We certainly don't not care for yours posts often filled with racial undertones . But sometime its necessary to correct the misinformation you spread here.

So you find that bald old Indian man handsome .Good.:)

Back
Top Bottom