What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did U really think that I am interested in that old Marathi "blue-eyed" Indian? I was being sarcastic dummy!! :disagree:

You find really old (some now dead) guys attractive.

Assuming you're a girl, that points to an Electra complex, at the very least.

I don't even want to go into the alternative.

MY MY,Chandragupta Maurya secured more than 40% votes.Even some Pakistanis voted for him.

@iajdani Devpala's empire was never half of what is shown in the map.It is a fake map.

Aurangzeb was a notable expansionist and was also among the wealthiest of the previous Mughal rulers with an annual yearly tribute of £38,624,680 (in the year 1690), during his lifetime victories in the south expanded the Mughal Empire to more than 1.25 million square miles, he ruled over more than 150 million subjects, constituting nearly one fourth of the world's population

Who was Bharat then???

I thought a king called Bharat was the first to rule entire sub-continent??? Or is that just mythology???

Also, when and why did Bharat pita become Bharat mata??? Isn't Bharat a male name???
bharata was an ancient ruler,from the time of mahabharata.we have not considerd ancient rulers in this poll.or else it would have had numerous more names such as lord rama,krishna yudhishtira etc.
and ya,about the mata-pita thing.i think we have a dual use of that word.when we say bharat only we refer it to the king and our country.but we also use bharat mata to refer to our country and a goddess bharat mata(different from bharata).

chandragupta maurya

Back
Top Bottom