Not open for further replies.
albania_turkey_animation_3d_by_syndikata_np-d37rjxq.gif

albaniangays8qw.jpg

0916-NEWMODEL-libya-turkey-Erdogan-02_full_600.jpg

libyan-rebels-turkey-flag.jpg

NOW GOVERNMENT TO GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY ALLIANCE

nato001.jpg

AND MANY MORE GOVERNMENTAL GOOD RELATIONS TOO LONG TO POST

as a brother to Turks, and as a former resident of Turkiye -- i sympathize with Turkiye, i appreciate the role they've played

like us, they have many enemies and ill-wishers

Turkiye's closest allies are its own people. They work hard for their nation and they love their country, they have a lot of pride for their country. So allies or no allies, they can never be defeated. We have some things to learn from them.

through thick and thin, we've been there for them and they been there for us...who are their #1 allies -- well that's for them to decide. But it's a slightly difficult question to answer.

sometimes you do business or trade with people whom you may not be greatest allies with....sometimes you even maintain ''professional'' relations with those whom you have differences with. In the end, it's simply about interests.....

as a brother to Turks, and as a former resident of Turkiye -- i sympathize with Turkiye, i appreciate the role they've played

like us, they have many enemies and ill-wishers

Turkiye's closest allies are its own people. They work hard for their nation and they love their country, they have a lot of pride for their country. So allies or no allies, they can never be defeated. We have some things to learn from them.

through thick and thin, we've been there for them and they been there for us...who are their #1 allies -- well that's for them to decide. But it's a slightly difficult question to answer.

sometimes you do business or trade with people whom you may not be greatest allies with....sometimes you even maintain ''professional'' relations with those whom you have differences with. In the end, it's simply about interests.....

for me honestly its turkish nations ( 7 of them ) along with pakistan . theres also other countries close like bosnia , etc but these are closer

for me honestly its turkish nations ( 7 of them ) along with pakistan . theres also other countries close like bosnia , etc but these are closer

Uc Hilal'a!!! Serefe! :D

I've taken a lot of fascination lately in Daghestan Republic. Very beautiful people over there and so ethnically diverse, despite small size.

Azerbaijan and other Turkic nations as well as non-independent Turkic peoples such as Uighurs are our brothers and sisters so i exclude them. They are OUR people equally as citizens of the Turkish republic.

I think Greeks, Arabs and Iranians eternally belong with us so we are bound to have good relations with them. Especially Greeks.

As for NATO we have obligations to the alliance and the alliance has obligations to us.

Real friends of Turks are Bosnians, South Koreans, Pakistani and few other nations. Although These people have nothing to gain from us, there are still some mutual good feelings towards each other.

China, Iran, Turkey and many other muslim countries

Iran is a dogdy country , they can sell you out to india anytime and they dont support Pakistan in anything , they are siding with india in kashmir etc

Azerbaijan and other Turkic nations as well as non-independent Turkic peoples such as Uighurs are our brothers and sisters so i exclude them. They are OUR people equally as citizens of the Turkish republic.

I think Greeks, Arabs and Iranians eternally belong with us so we are bound to have good relations with them. Especially Greeks.

As for NATO we have obligations to the alliance and the alliance has obligations to us.

Real friends of Turks are Bosnians, South Koreans, Pakistani and few other nations. Although These people have nothing to gain from us, there are still some mutual good feelings towards each other.

Greeks ?? Depends , most people are fine but hard , Iranians untrustworthy and ungratefull .

Turkish countries , as well as other turks and turkish autonomous in russia and other countries , Pakistan , Bosnia .

GCC recently , Algerian people , South korea old generation mainly , albanian , kosovon , somalians are the closest to us now and a few more nations.

The rest are other type of alliances.

Iran is a dogdy country , they can sell you out to india anytime and they dont support Pakistan in anything , they are siding with india in kashmir etc

Oh,you couldn't hide your hate again?

It's really funny,Indian members here accuse Iran of siding with Pakistan on Kashmir and some Pakistanis accuse Iran of siding with India on the issue.

Azerbaijan and the other Turkic nations. Fck the rest.

There are a few countries that are pro Turkey like Bosnia, Albania, Pakistan, maybe Macedonia and some more countries where we have the support of the people. However I think there are just two countries that could/would fight along side with us and I think thats the US and the Azeris. No offence to any of those countries I counted.

Germany's military and we used to have good relations but those relations are getting weaker and weaker since the AKP is running but will probably revive once they're gone.

I'm not sure about the Arabic countries, whether we can count them as Allies.

Thread closed upon request by Thread Starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom