What's new

Erodgan shows EU who is the Boss

Turkey backed Sweden to join. Question is, what concessions were made? I doubt Erdogan is getting softer as he gets older, he'll have got something. Smart man. Unpleasant, but smart.

As if Ukraine is a shining example of those. This is about Turkey being a 'Muslim' country with a large 'Middle Eastern' looking population: Admittance to the Christian Club will be hard. But I understand the positions from both angles.
Be as it may, Turkey is a country the West would love to get rid of but can't get rid of.
Most NATO countries would probably prefere not to be associated with present day Turkey too.

As if Ukraine is a shining example of those. This is about Turkey being a 'Muslim' country with a large 'Middle Eastern' looking population: Admittance to the Christian Club will be hard. But I understand the positions from both angles.
Be as it may, Turkey is a country the West would love to get rid of but can't get rid of.

Scum countries like Denmark will never allow Turkey to join the EU

Scum countries like Denmark will never allow Turkey to join the EU
I see, Denmark controls the EU now. But why would Turkey even want to join us scum countries?
I personally have nothing against turks living in Denmark. I know quite a few. Nice people, but I never met one who doesnt hate arabs - how come?

Links Sweden's entry into NATO with Turkiye's entry into EU

If EU embraces Turkey, Ankara to back Sweden’s NATO bid: Erdogan​

Turkish president says EU should open the way for his country to join the bloc before Ankara approves Sweden’s NATO membership.

I think thats a fair deal.

Links Sweden's entry into NATO with Turkiye's entry into EU

If EU embraces Turkey, Ankara to back Sweden’s NATO bid: Erdogan​

Turkish president says EU should open the way for his country to join the bloc before Ankara approves Sweden’s NATO membership.

I like a $100 million paycheck too :D

I see, Denmark controls the EU now. But why would Turkey even want to join us scum countries?
I personally have nothing against turks living in Denmark. I know quite a few. Nice people, but I never met one who doesnt hate arabs - how come?

Denmark does give refuge to PKK terrorists and gets a way with it banned terrorists outfits PKK do parades and marches. Denmark is flouting EU terror laws my crude point remains they do have a free role in EU

Turkey should become proper democracy and have rule of law for that to happen.

It's up to Turks to put their house in order.

They did

If the EU had let Turkey in all those years ago, the country would never have turned back and undid everything that Ataturk had accomplished. Turkey would be a much more secular nation and Erdogan wouldn't be the person he is now

Last edited:
Denmark does give refuge to PKK terrorists and gets a way with it banned terrorists outfits PKK do parades and marches. Denmark is flouting EU terror laws my crude point remains they do have a free role in EU
Most people gaining asylum are pursued by some sort of authoritarian state or fleeing a war. Do you suggest we return everybody simply because someone labels them terrorist?

Most people gaining asylum are pursued by some sort of authoritarian state or fleeing a war. Do you suggest we return everybody simply because someone labels them terrorist?

Utter p1sh,

PKK have offices in Sweden Denmark Norway is not like they are hiding these offices they are openly spouting terror propaganda against a nato country that suppose to be your close ally

Utter p1sh,

PKK have offices in Sweden Denmark Norway is not like they are hiding these offices they are openly spouting terror propaganda against a nato country that suppose to be your close ally
Anybody working against Erdogans authoritarian rule is labelled PKK. It resembles Russias “nazi” retoric. PKK is considered a terror organization, being kurdish is not considered being a PKK terrorist.
About Turkey being a close ally .. I actually doubt that.

It is legal to demonstrate with the nazi flag in my country, or the ISIS banner. And it still doesnt make you a terrorist to publicly symphazise with a terrorist organization.
and you can't investigate people who are waving PKK terrorist flags? what is your interpol doing?

and you can't investigate people who are waving PKK terrorist flags? what is your interpol doing?
What makes you think no investigation is being done? The EU is not Turkey. You are not put to jail simply because authorities take offense or wants to silence your protest.

What makes you think no investigation is being done? The EU is not Turkey. You are not put to jail simply because authorities take offense or wants to silence your protest.

There is actually plenty of proof including terrorists who are in Denmark Sweden Finland that have been asked to send to turkey.

Back
Top Bottom