What's new

Erodgan shows EU who is the Boss

If Turkey wants the rest of NATO to consider Turkey part of the problem insted of part of the solution so be it.
But asking for EU membership in return is actually ridiculous.

You may not like what your Boss says but you have no option but to follow.

EU's opinions don't count.

The ball is in EU's court now.

Sweden is part of EU.

It is up to Sweden to lobby and convince other EU members to accept Turkiye into EU.

Else Sweden can sit out of NATO.

EU hates Turkey because Turkey is a Muslim majority country.

The title is funny btw
I would rather say Turkey is full of nationalistic turks that doesnt share fundamental values with the EU. Inviting Turkey in would make EU implode. It is never going to happen. Erdogan might aswell ask EU to dismantle itself in return.

You may not like what your Boss says but you have no option but to follow.

EU's opinions don't count.

The ball is in EU's court now.

Sweden is part of EU.

It is up to Sweden to lobby and convince other EU members to accept Turkiye into EU.

Else Sweden can sit out of NATO.
Whatever. You are just trolling, knowing exactly that Erdogans request is just another bargaining chip. Sweden is joining NATO this week.

Are you watching the briefing … ?
Stoltenberg : Turkey accepts to accelerate Sweden into NATO.

well done Mr Erdogan

milk the EU and its time they claim billions from the US and EU

while at the same time building fully indigenous military

Ottomans tied down whole of Europe for 400 years

its time Europe goes back to its rightful owners the Turks

I would rather say Turkey is full of nationalistic turks that doesnt share fundamental values with the EU. Inviting Turkey in would make EU implode. It is never going to happen. Erdogan might aswell ask EU to dismantle itself in return.
Europeans are inventors of bogus nationalism and hence Creators of racism, fascism and colonialism.

Turks are the least racist of Europeans in comparison.

Are you watching the briefing … ?
Stoltenberg : Turkey accepts to accelerate Sweden into NATO.

Bruv, you are mired with challenges. Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and the list just goes on. Big challanges you got. You have many enemies.

India won't save the day for the West. India doesn't even support Western stance on Ukraine. India is milking you guys too LOL

Erodgan shows EU who is the Boss

Links Sweden's entry into NATO with Turkiye's entry into EU

If EU embraces Turkey, Ankara to back Sweden’s NATO bid: Erdogan​

Turkish president says EU should open the way for his country to join the bloc before Ankara approves Sweden’s NATO membership.

"Let me in EU,so I can let Sweden in NATO"

The logic of this man...

Human rights violation and the Turkish constitutional referendum prevents accession negotiations. Turkey with Erdogan in charge has zero chance restarting those negotiation. Nobody in the EU wants Turkey in anyways.
So this is just Erdogan pulling wool over your eyes.
but why do EU host Kurdish separatists ? who are considered terrorists in Turkey, is this is in good faith?

"Let me in EU,so I can let Sweden in NATO"

The logic of this man...
its a fair trade.

but why do EU host Kurdish separatists ? who are considered terrorists in Turkey, is this is in good faith?

its a fair trade.
The EU countries do not have much choice if someone seeks asylum. Turkey asking Sweden to extradite some people actually requires some evidence, which Turkey apparently havent been able to supply to the supreme court.
But lets not confuse EU with NATO. NATO is a defensive alliance open to any European state able to further the principles and contribute to security of the North Atlantic area. I have no idea why Turkey was pretending Sweden shouldnt be part of this alliance.

The EU countries do not have much choice if someone seeks asylum. Turkey asking Sweden to extradite some people actually requires some evidence, which Turkey apparently havent been able to supply to the supreme court.
But lets not confuse EU with NATO. NATO is a defensive alliance open to any European state able to further the principles and contribute to security of the North Atlantic area. I have no idea why Turkey was pretending Sweden shouldnt be part of this alliance.
Im sure EU governments can investigate themselves the PKK supporters and punish them for terror financing, terror supporting in a foreign country by using their own laws, how would you feel if a foreign country hosted criminals and terrorists that hurt your people and country?

Im sure EU governments can investigate themselves the PKK supporters and punish them for terror financing, terror supporting in a foreign country by using their own laws, how would you feel if a foreign country hosted criminals and terrorists that hurt your people and country?
Waving a flag doesnt make you a terrorist.
What makes you think lots of countries arent hosting people who would like to hurt western people?

Waving a flag doesnt make you a terrorist.
What makes you think lots of countries arent hosting people who would like to hurt western people?
its not just any flag, its a flag of a terrorist group. can you fly the nazi germay flag in Europe, its just a flag right?

The PKK is recognized as a terrorist organization by US, Canada, Japan, Australia, UK, New Zealand and the EU

its not just any flag, its a flag of a terrorist group. can you fly the nazi germay flag in Europe, its just a flag right?

The PKK is recognized as a terrorist organization by US, Canada, Japan, Australia, UK, New Zealand and the EU
It is legal to demonstrate with the nazi flag in my country, or the ISIS banner. And it still doesnt make you a terrorist to publicly symphazise with a terrorist organization.

Human rights violation and the Turkish constitutional referendum prevents accession negotiations. Turkey with Erdogan in charge has zero chance restarting those negotiation. Nobody in the EU wants Turkey in anyways.
So this is just Erdogan pulling wool over your eyes.

As if Ukraine is a shining example of those. This is about Turkey being a 'Muslim' country with a large 'Middle Eastern' looking population: Admittance to the Christian Club will be hard. But I understand the positions from both angles.
Be as it may, Turkey is a country the West would love to get rid of but can't get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom