What's new

Who is going to Imran Khan's rally on the 27th?

1647954589145.png

If I had been in Pakistan I would have defintely gone there, people who are opposing him, I respect their thoughts but what other choice we have. He's at least not corrupt like the PDM cancer. All these basturds are together for one reason and only one reason....FOREIGH BACKING.

I am in the batton squad. 8-)
Unique opportunity to play gutka.

Getting some negative vibes about the role being played by a certain head of institution, purely because of personal greed and ambitions. I hope when all of this concludes and if God Forbid Imran Khan is dislodged, we will be allowed on this forum to name and shame all involved.

What exactly is your auqaat asking people to prove themselves to somebody random on the internet like yourself?

Or, have you got one of those Sadiq & Ameen Certificates framed and hanging on your wall, feeling all holier and mightier than every one else?

Just as noonies behave! Its better to attack than to give an honest answer to a simple question! There must be stuff to hide, it seems the truth really must hurt huh? Good! At least the society is making it burn for those who should be feeling the burn! That's good progress, I have seen a quite a few yelling and jumping in recent times and the lower they fall, the more they get exposed. I'm satisfied.

You know you are dealing with such an ethically declined society when asking basic questions like about taxes & financial honesty, a basic given in any country, is taken with such an offense! Tut tut tu... too much for my friend there!

Back
Top Bottom