What's new

Who is going to Imran Khan's rally on the 27th?

Winchester

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For those based in Pakistan, are you planning to go to the Jalsa on the 27th?

I have been a critic of Imran khan's style of governance but I think a loud and clear message needs to be sent to the power corridors that we cannot allow these Haramzadas and "that Haramzadi" to be the face of Pakistan again.

There is no other option than IK. He must survive against corrupt mafia.
He's an aider, abbettor and an enabler of the corrupt. He loves surrounding himself with as many lotas as he can to hide his own incompetence. He's been the most useless, pathetic and hopeless Prime Minister of Pakistan. He's shameless and he must go.

He tried his luck, got as many photos with world leaders as possible, therefore, he can now retire as a failed politician and an incompetent Prime Minister.

Pakistan will survive this menace and retrieve Kashmir from the clutches of the devil.

I really wish I could go... he may not always be the best decision maker, but I sincerely believe that he is trying his best for our country. He deserves our full support!

He's an aider, abbettor and an enabler of the corrupt. He loves surrounding himself with as many lotas as he can to hide his own incompetence. He's been the most useless, pathetic and hopeless Prime Minister of Pakistan. He's shameless and he must go.

He tried his luck, got as many photos with world leaders as possible, therefore, he can now retire as a failed politician and an incompetent Prime Minister.

Pakistan will survive this menace and retrieve Kashmir from the clutches of the devil.
Pakistan will survive IK, and probably thrive under him. But if your dear leader ever manages to slither his way back in, I can safely say that Pakistan will not survive, so please have mercy on Pakistanis and cut your support for the corrupt.

I really wish I could go... he may not always be the best decision maker, but I sincerely believe that he is trying his best for our country. He deserves our full support!

Pakistan will survive IK, and probably thrive under him. But if your dear leader ever manages to slither his way back in, I can safely say that Pakistan will not survive, so please have mercy on Pakistanis and cut your support for the corrupt.
I am strongly persuading my family to go. They are jamati so not much chance, but anyway one should try :D

I don't agree with some of IK decisions but IK is the choice any day as compared to these poisonous snaked.
Everyone in Pakistan should go.
Well said, even I don't agree with some of IK policies, but right now Imran is the safest bet for Pakistan, PDM as a whole is a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

This isn't a PTI rally, this is a PAKISTAN RALLY

Imran Khan isn't perfect, neither is PTI but they are infinitely superior to the rabble of Haram khors and their supporters who can't think beyond sharif, Bhutto, zardaris and fazlu and beghairati

Change is happening in Pakistan and to save Pakistan we must defend it from the fcuking worthless animals

And this is a message to all of you, all those who moan about Karachi or this and that, IK needs a proper mandate

If he fails after 5 years with a proper mandate your moaning makes more sense, but when we give him next to no majority and he is forced to deal with these lanats on a constant basis and fiz decades of problems in a few years then your moaning is pitiful and STUPID

So let's give IK a proper massive majority and support, otherwise we will never be out of the clutches of the haramis

Back
Top Bottom