What's new

Who is going to Imran Khan's rally on the 27th?

I am really not sure if will be allowed to do this Jalisa. SC has shown some serious reservation with it and COAS is also not very happy and we all Know who is the real boss.

What a unfortunate times have bestowed on Pakistan, IK is not even good and the rest are even worse... :(

The difference between rest and PTI is that may be IK is not corrupt himself and has a better international standing.

The rest, they are the same faces with different names. They should all just somehow die at the same time (preferably today), if Pakistan is ever to see any change and progress.

By the way there is one possibility though ........... if he is able to demonstrate street power in really huge numbers, in next election he may very well come back with 2/3 majority. That will be interesting.

To do what?

I didn't mean financial support, what can money do in this scenario?

I meant to sway public opinion
IK can offer 30 crore to his members to come back.

Prolly burger families of isb and some buses stuffed with school teachers and clerks ------.

The difference between rest and PTI is that may be IK is not corrupt himself and has a better international standing.

The rest, they are the same faces with different names. They should all just somehow die at the same time (preferably today), if Pakistan is ever to see any change and progress.

By the way there is one possibility though ........... if he is able to demonstrate street power in really huge numbers, in next election he may very well come back with 2/3 majority. That will be interesting.

Tsi ochia'n challa'n na maro
Jis sayia'n ' jittaana" us seat uti bah jaana :P

If people want to empower the feudal lords who have robbed and pillaged this country and can’t even recite the national anthem - choose PDM.

If you love your country and want to see Pakistan establish its rightful place on the world stage, then you must help our present government - even if you don’t necessarily see eye to eye with the leadership.

Because there is NO OTHER viable option, people can say what they want about Imran Khan but he’s not built a deck of cards and it’s precisely because so many pundits in and out of Pakistan are gunning for him that people must realise the man’s mission is a righteous one.

Back
Top Bottom