What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
We want some intelligent people to run Pakistan these corrupt rakoons leave Pakistan when ever they want their kids money assets all are outside of Pakistan they are not trust worthy.
People who live breath get their medical and die in Pak are the real people who sud be running the system.

Only way things will change if our supreme court rule aganist Nawaz Shariaf in panama and memogate.

I don't think that will ever happen in Pakistan. ...alas.[/QUOTE]

That's why I don't believe in patching the current system. I believe in revamping the whole system which will bring proper checks and balances. Riyasat can't survive with this corrupt mafia and with their massive corruptions and money laundering.

Punjab needs to have more administrative units, North, East, West and South Punjab, BUT Nawaz & Zardari will never allow smaller provinces. Smaller provinces means end of their politics.

i would like for the pmln to continue, but i know that wont happen and ppp will win the '18 elections. i vehemently supported pti last time but what that party has morphed into over the past few years is ugly if anything so i cant support them again.

Likely to be Noon League with similar number of seats. Another clean sweep in Punjab...

But I hope I am wrong

kpk would never elect one party again . pti has failed to make naya pakistan as promised though they have 100 times improved the situation of institutions then other provinces ......has they ever made a metro or some circular train that would just change people perception or else make more dams ............they should have done some showy projects in kpk atleast ..........they would not be wiped out like ANP but certainly n-league cannot win because they do create hatred among provinces ......so JI and JUI-f along with pmln would be able to form some kind of government .......
in sindh i hope , i prayed that imran khan should have focused more ........but he didnt ........those poor Sindhis i am afraid always dance to :
"jiya jiya jiya bhutto benazir , mara mara mara sindhi kami aur kameen"
but ppp would face opposition from local parties who are just the same thing with different name ...........so rather then eating alone they have to share with their sindhi brothers .....
karachi and hyderabad would be a fight between all factions of mqm and this time time ppp would not be able to win a single seat becuase of what they have done to the people of karachi and Hyderabad . this have made karachi intoa dumping ground for kachra and no budget spent on them .................
Baluchistan can surprise by electing pkmap , they have a chance to rule the first 2 and half years and they did it successfully , more successfully then the current government , but it would be a mix of local parties and pmln .......

now the deciding factor punjab .........
certainly i am 100 percent sure ppp would not be able to win a single seat in punjab how hard they try . it would be between imran khan and nawaz sherif . imran khan has also focused himself on punjab and he is a clean man .
how much so called development they do but i have seen poor masses really listen to what imran khan says and they believe it too . the outcome of the panama case can change everything .......
the pmln is very confident but they may get the worse kind of surprise . after all our memories can alter with a plate of biryani and 1000 rupee note ..........

Funny after all rigging and panama leaks people of PAKISTAN are still supporting pmln. How shameless and insanely stupid excuse of a nation it has become.

Can't say anything until the end of 2017 but there's one thing that panama leaks has done a lot of damage to NS 2017 is gonna be an interesting year.

Can't say anything until the end of 2017 but there's one thing that panama leaks has done a lot of damage to NS 2017 is gonna be an interesting year.
It doesn't matter. People of Pakistan vote by stomach and not by brains anyway.

The only hope PTI has is if Nawaz and his khandaan is disqualified due to their chori chakari, but in Pakistan only the small thief is caught, big thief is made PM or President

The only hope PTI has is if Nawaz and his khandaan is disqualified due to their chori chakari, but in Pakistan only the small thief is caught, big thief is made PM or President
If nawaz goes then Imran khan has to go as well, he didn't show panama company in election papers, He was hiding asset. Tell me How PTI stands without imran khan?

I don't know why this is, I mean there hasn't been much of development in Gujrat district since N league came to power.

Well, even if that's true, "Development", unfortunately, never has been the primary determinant of voting behaviour in our part of the world.

Studies allied with voting behavior (Gallup, 2008) report that voters can be classified into seven most important types by their inspiration to vote:

1) Party Loyal
2) Morality Seeking Voters
3) Supporter Seeking Voters
4) Legislation Minded Voters
5) Advance Seeking Voters
6) Biradari Bound
7) Disbeliever Voters

Also, Constituency NA-105 (Gujrat city) is the only National Assembly constituency in Gujranwala Division with an MNA (Chaudhary Pervez Elahi of PML-Q ) who doesn't belong to the PMLN ... A bit of Inteqami Siyasat maybe

Back
Top Bottom