What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Sir Nooray ne bhi tu yehi kia tha 2013 main, ab agar IK bhi wohi ker raha hai tu apko kia aitraz hai ?

As per baboons, what ever NS does is halal, what ever IK do is haram and yahoodi zasish.

Anyway i am against inclusion of these old waderas in PTI.

Next election is going to be turning point in the history of Pakistan.

PTI is going to form the absolute majority government in Pakistan.

PML N is going to learn the lesson of their life the hard way: Development alone don't win elections. Nobody in India ever won election on the issue of Development. It is always Hindutva vs Secularism,Forward vs Backward castes,corruption Scandals,issue of Dalits etc.

PPP is already dead party on federal level.

Elections are won on basis of complex phenomena of wave I.e.Hawa. Hawa is with Imran Khan.

Sir Nooray ne bhi tu yehi kia tha 2013 main, ab agar IK bhi wohi ker raha hai tu apko kia aitraz hai ?
Muje itraaz yea ha k app log kehte ho k Ik is different than nooora sheeda gama jab dono kaam ek jaisa he kar rhey hain

By all corrupt & massive rigging means once again ganja league & gadari party will win.

Muje itraaz yea ha k app log kehte ho k Ik is different than nooora sheeda gama jab dono kaam ek jaisa he kar rhey hain

The only thing im concerned with is the top leadership of all political parties, u cannot find angels but still the leadership has to be clean, its the top leaders like Asfandyar, Fazlo, Altaf, Zordari & Janab Nawaz sharif sahab the main problem and real cause of concern for me.

The only thing im concerned with is the top leadership of all political parties, u cannot find angels but still the leadership has to be clean, its the top leaders like Asfandyar, Fazlo, Altaf, Zordari & Janab Nawaz sharif sahab the main problem and real cause of concern for me.
Honest leader never compromise on its principles which was to provide you new pakistan which seem impossible with same old faces..now it seem he just want power at any cost. One man cannot run entire country so team matter
.Here its top leadership who is giving party ticket to corrupt lotaz of others parties who are nothing but opportunists and if you have problem with just nawaz then he cannot be PM next time so then you should have no problem with others candidate of PML (N) who are as good as sheeda mahmood qureshi, haleem khan or firdous ashiq bibi lol

Honest leader never compromise on its principles which was to provide you new pakistan which seem impossible with same old faces..now it seem he just want power at any cost. One man cannot run entire country so team matter
.Here its top leadership who is giving party ticket to corrupt lotaz of others parties who are nothing but opportunists and if you have problem with just nawaz then he cannot be PM next time so then you should have no problem with others candidate of PML (N) who are as good as sheeda mahmood qureshi, haleem khan or firdous ashiq bibi lol

No sir i would still have problem with maryam baji, the next in line to lead the party.

Back
Top Bottom