What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

wali87

Reaction score
As we all are aware that there are only three major national parties in Pakistan, which one in your opinion is most likely to secure the highest number of National Assembly seats in the upcoming elections.

Let's all put our personal choices aside and conduct a realistic speculation. I understand we all have our preferences but let us consider all aspects when making a pick. Keep it real guys!

Though, I dont want it but apparently it look like that PMLN is going to be a winner in 2018.

With many development & CPEC projects expected to be completed just before election (They are very cunny and knows very well the public of Pakistan have memory of goldfish). So, I guess PMLN will win again in Punjab (except some urban seats), Baluchistan and Hazara division of KPK. Rural Sindh as usual continue worshiping Bhutto. MQM in Karachi & Hydrabad, not sure about the popularity status of PTI in rest of KPK.

I think PMLN have delivered something, it might be tough call between lmn and pti because both performed well..

History dictates that the people of our country never elect the same party twice in a row, and if by some chance it does come to power.. what follows is utter chaos. (1977)

Hmm there is still a year left but most likely. PMLN will win federal. Give or take the number of seats in 2013.

As for provinces. Punjab will go to N. Central and northern sindh will have heavy PPP presence. The interesting part will be of course southern sindh which may pick PSP, MQM Pakistan or divide votes between three aka pti, mqm, PSP.

Kpk will have pti govt with pti getting more seats but N will be second. It may win hazara divisions.

Baluchistan will either have N govt or a coalition of N with other parties like NP PKMAP similar to now structure.

PPP will win elections by using some money in dubai. Buy votes.

Panama war will decide the result of PTI vs PML N.
Jamat e islami will get lot more seats.
Fazl ur rehman seats are always confirmed due to some good development his mna's mpa's have done in their regions.

Karachi will be a close call. PSP vs MQM but JI,PTI can also benefit from this vote division.
In punjab, south punjab will be divided between PTI and PPP.
other parts will be contested between PML N and PTI mostly.
Azad umeedwar have always been the winner of most seats.

In KPK,PTI and JI will compete.
In Balochistan the existing government may retain their seats.

I dont support any party in particular however,

By the looks of it, PTI has mistimed all their moves hence they won't seem to get the feedback which they have long desire. Mr sheriff has his own CJ now and our new chief seems to be indifferent towards the political development in the country so Panama has already been decided in my opinion.

On the other hand its extremely difficult for one to contemplate on the likelihood of PML n forming the federal government for the second time in a row. I mean that just doesn't happen in our country guys. what do u think?

PPP and mr zardari seem to pulling the same old dirty tricks which most probably work for them in sindh. But the educated and extremely politically active people of Punjab probably won't buy it. Zardari seems to be pretending as if he's a Bhutto :S. return to Pakistan? I mean who asked u to leave in the first place. Pathetic.

I think it will be a weak coalition government most likely..

This is kind of a dumb question. Nawaz Sharif has western and Saudi support. He controls everything, without proper checks and balances he can win the election tomorrow or in 2018.

Only way things will change if our supreme court rule aganist Nawaz Shariaf in panama and memogate.

Obliviously people see the ground realities. Where work had more worth then words. I believe PLMN would be in power again.

I don't think 2018 is a debate anymore, the outcome is now obvious. What's worth discussing is that what will be the situation in KPK and Karachi.

Why should I waste my brain, USA and saudia will decide who's going to rule pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom