What's new

Which party in your opinio will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

Which party in your opinion, will score highestes number of seats in elections 2018?

• PML N

Votes: 89 60.5%
  • PTI

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Others

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Only way things will change if our supreme court rule aganist Nawaz Shariaf in panama and memogate.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that will ever happen in Pakistan. ...alas.

History dictates that the people of our country never elect the same party twice in a row, and if by some chance it does come to power.. what follows is utter chaos. (1977)

be careful when you are referring to the history because Its been only the second time a govt is completing 5 years tenure. A 3 years is cheating with the public mandate because in that period u can not even build a single hospital.

By the way things are happening today PML(N) shall win majority in national assembly, Punjab will go to PML(N), Sindh shall have a PPP government, Balochistan shall have same status quo as this time. For me the province to watch is KPK. PTI shall face tough fight from PML(N), J(I) and JUL(F). Lets wait and see what ANP does during the elections.

Lets wait and see what happens in 2018.

In 2013 Elections, PMLN won 22 of 23 National Assembly Seats in Gujranwala Division

Don't know about the rest of Punjab/Pakistan

But the ground situation/public opinion here suggests that PMLN has gained even more support, and they may very well win on all the (23) seats, and by much larger margins this time

If N win big in Hazara division and Fazlu win South KPK then expect Fazlu to be CM next time even if PTI is single biggest party but not with majority. PTI needed JI last time to form government.

People of Sindh don't have any other option apart from MQM and PPP. Maybe Karachi will be different this time after redistribuition of seats.

In punjab independents win big time and they all join party who is most likely to form provincial or federal government.

Last edited:
In 2013 Elections, PMLN won 22 of 23 National Assembly Seats in Gujranwala Division

But the ground situation/public opinion here suggests that PMLN has gained even more support, and they may very well win on all the (23) seats, and by much larger margins this time

After all the criticism and bashing, SS have started development projects in South Punjab as well, so I guess it will be in stronger position in next election than previous in South as well. PTI wasted time in dharnas and marches which didn't yielded anything except downfall of her own. They even couldn't bring election reforms to avoid rigging in next election nor PTI forced the govt. to do the census on time and than adjustments of seats as per population.

In some recent Punjab by-elections we have seen PMLN lose thousands of votes to PTI compared to 2013, so it's possible that PTI will end up winning more urban seats particularly in cities neglected by PMLN.

MQM and PPP are in shambles and I hope will be eradicated, perhaps a new party could move in?

Pashtuns in Balochistan will see the successes in KPK, and vote PTI candidates in the province, especially given the importance of CPEC and effective governance for the province.

PTI will probably increase their overal seats in KPK, but may lose out on several rural seats due to negligence.

Overall, it will largely be the same as 2013 with the exception of PMLN losing some seats, and PPP/MQM dropping in Sindh. Perhaps a new party may arise to steal some seats from PTI, but I still see them ending up as the second largest party.

If N win big in Hazara division and Fazlu win South KPK then expect Fazlu to be CM next time even if PTI is single biggest party but not with majority. PTI needed JI last time to form government.

People of Sindh don't have any other option apart from MQM and PPP. Maybe Karachi will be different this time after redistribuition of seats.

In punjab independents win big time and they all join party who is most likely to form provincial or federal government.
I don't believe N would like to see PTI sitting in opposition but rather stangled in a weak coalition government yet again. It does them perhaps the biggest favor.

I don't believe N would like to see PTI sitting in opposition but rather stangled in a weak coalition government yet again. It does them perhaps the biggest favor.

Maybe this time N will not be as generous as last time.

I don't know why this is, I mean there hasn't been much of development in Gujrat district since N league came to power.

Maybe this time N will not be as generous as last time.
They don't need to, if your biggest opponent's dishonoring comes at the cost of a minor sacrifice, wouldn't not a bad political bargain

Back
Top Bottom