What's new

Which country would your prefer to visit ? India or Pakistan ?

Only a dumb *** and I mean a real dumb *** would make this video in America as media for the last decade shows nothing but negative news about Pakistan.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-india-a-tourists-nightmare

Beeing robbed by travel agency. All Tuk-tuk drivers are corrupt robbers. Not taking you where you want to go.

Full of maffia in India. One of them scammed us for 800 euros. Tuktuk driver took us to "Delhi Government Agency" what was a fake agency. They scared us of dander and political riots. They sold us a way overpriced tour. Driver took us to shops and factories to pay more instead of temples, castles and other tourist places.
I read after in many forums that there wwere hundreds of tourist victims from over the world.
I understand that Indian people need to earn as much money during the season as they can, but my experience is to everybody try to took off all of our last pennies. Cheating, scamming, or at least pushing hardly to spend our money for things what we don't need at all.

Sad but YES

It is sad but Indian is not the best tourist destination. Some people have those good vibes but most are those prejudice and judgmental kind of people. When you are stranded, no one can be trusted. I was nearly robbed by the cab drivers and the local vendors. Our stuffs can easily get stolen in the massive crowds. People will only help you when you benefit them .They charge tourist double the price compared to a local citizen.

Crowds are hell

I couldn't take the intense crowds of people. You will get touched, pushed, pinched, there is no escape. People get right in your face and are relentless. There is no personal space. That's a western thing. And the heat and humidity are unlike anything I have experienced. Now obviously that was New Delhi and to be fair I never got to experience the rural areas. The Indian people overall were very nice but be prepared you will be groped in public.

Filth, poor security, poor infra and bad attitude of people shadows otherwise great tourist attractions...

On paper, India should be a tourist powerhouse. The country has all the right ingredients - good food, rich culture, beautiful historic monuments, spirituality, and diversity - to lure travellers from all over the world.
BUT excessive filth, poor security, poor infra and bad attitude of people shadows this all and makes it a no no for foreign tourists.
I am an Indian and came to know these reasons from my foreigner friends when I encouraged them to visit India

Out of 1.75 million people how many are foreign tourists, i mean not the non-resident pakistani's
and don't include chinese who are doing projects in pakistan.

Its very easy to trace, the combined passenger volume of karachi+islamabad+lahore at airports
is around 16 million(to and fro) and this roughly turns into 8 million passengers/year into pakistan.
Almost all foreign tourists arrive by flight only.So if 1.75 million foreign tourists figure have to be believed,
then your airports should be filled with 2 foreign tourists in every 10 pakistani passengers !
I know foreign tourists are not necessarily means white people, but still how many white people can be
seen in airports? They include every one visiting pakistan including non-resident pakistani's to come
this bogus figure...Look at the streets including major cities, how many whites can be seen !

Don't include figures from Afghanistan and Iran who are refugees or just cross the border for one way or other reason and so don't include those people as tourists.

Out of 1.75 million people how many are foreign tourists, i mean not the non-resident pakistani's

Nipah virus doesn't attacked you...it only attacks brain, you are so lucky here.

Nipah virus doesn't attacked you...it only attacks brain, you are so lucky here.

I produce facts which are easy to prove that 1.75 million foreign tourist tag is a bogus figure...They include non resident pakistani's who are settled and working abroad and visited home country also included to create this bogus figure...

How many of the 10 million or so figure India quotes are the foreigners and not NRP's(non resident Indians) visiting India, also India gets a huge number of B'deshis as tourists who just crosses the border into Calcutta or other west Bengal cities. It was about a million in 2016....

Bangladeshi people constitute the largest number of visitors to India and Indian High Commission in Dhaka issued 9.76 lakh visas in 2016 and India expect this to grow to about 14 lakh visas in 2017, a diplomat told UNB on Wednesday.

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/120747

There is no proper statistics in pakistan for real foreign tourists flow..this is a truth.It is always difficult to get a proper figure in net other than some article written by every tom and harry...

Well FYI nipah virus has been contained and cured.Thankfully! No new cases reported for 2 weeks. The people who had them are now fully cured and will be discharged from the hospital next week.
Great work by the Kerala government on containing the spread so quickly I must say.

I produce facts which are easy to prove that 1.75 million foreign tourist tag is a bogus figure...They include non resident pakistani's who are settled and working abroad and visited home country also included to create this bogus figure...

What makes you think Pakistan doesn't gets 1.75 million foreign tourists, this figure is after there is a huge improvement in law and order situation, the earlier figure was less than 1 million, on and above, and that figure remained for a decade or so, now there is big increase in foreign tourists as well as local domestic tourism expanded exponentially.

Do you read and hear news of terrorists attacks, blasts now...that has all been controlled and hence the increase, also add to this the business, the CPEC, other better vibes and this is a very believable figure, still very low if you look at Turkey getting close to 55 million tourists.

France and Spain gets the highest at around 80-90 million tourists per year, so 1.75 million, 2017 figure is plausible. The 2018 will cross 2 million as almost all the hotels in Isb, Lhr, Khi have 95-100% occupancy rates.

And this is the reason that new intl' chains are now looking at Pakistan and opening or planning to open new hotels.

Last edited:
How many of the 10 million or so figure India quotes are the foreigners and not NRP's(non resident Indians) visiting India, also India gets a huge number of B'deshis as tourists who just crosses the border into Calcutta or other west Bengal cities. It was about a million in 2016....

Bangladeshi people constitute the largest number of visitors to India and Indian High Commission in Dhaka issued 9.76 lakh visas in 2016 and India expect this to grow to about 14 lakh visas in 2017, a diplomat told UNB on Wednesday.

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/120747

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_India

There is no HUGE number of bangladeshi tourists, but comes 15% followed close by US,UK and other countries.

What makes you think Pakistan doesn't gets 1.75 million foreign tourists, this figure is after there is a huge improvement in law and order situation, the earlier figure was less than 1 million, on and above, and that figure remained for a decade or so, now there is big increase in foreign tourists as well as local domestic tourism expanded exponentially.

I am not telling domestic tourism not expanded, but telling 1.75 million foreign tourists figure is really a false figure if real tourists take into account.There are less 5 star hotels in pakistan and that's why 5 star hotels added is very less in a year compared other countries.There is no much demand vs supply and so not feasible.

I am not telling domestic tourism not expanded, but telling 1.75 million foreign tourists figure is really a false figure if real tourists take into account.There are less 5 star hotels in pakistan and that's why 5 star hotels added is very less in a year compared other countries.There is no much demand vs supply and so not feasible.

And this is the reason that new intl' chains are now looking at Pakistan and opening or planning to open new hotels.

The passenger handled just both Delhi and Mumbai comes almost 110 million passengers and there are plenty of foreign tourists also present at airports.There are plenty of other airports as well.

There are less 5 star hotels in pakistan and that's why 5 star hotels added is very less in a year compared other countries.There is no much demand vs supply and so not feasible.

There are 4,3,2 star no star all count, Isb has hundreds of guest houses and Karachi city has more than 20 clubs with residences and all the facilities of 4-5 star hotels, this is a modest figure, could be more.

The passenger handled just both Delhi and Mumbai comes almost 110 million passengers and there are plenty of foreign tourists also present at airports.There are plenty of other airports as well.

There are tens of dozens of Clubs in Karachi where lodging facilities are available so not get fooled by the lack of 5 star hotels in Karachi...and many 4,3 star hotels are not even mentioned in intl' forums in Karachi.

dacgc-3.jpg

-DHA_Golf_Club-20000000005503178-500x375.jpg

dacgc-2.jpg

defense-authority-creek-club.jpg

The-Arkadians-DHA-Defence-Phase-8-Karachi-4.jpg

clubhouse-gardens-dha-golf-club-karachi-pakistan-september-view-building-pavement-manicured-defence-housing-80877297.jpg

Ramada khi just opened with a new wing.
80524089.jpg

Khi regent plaza a 500 rooms big hotel.
11291167_36_z.jpg

Last edited:
There are alot of mountaineers who come to Pakistan.

Whoever says Pakistan doesn't get tourists, doesn't know what they are talking about.

Ramada Khi airport, 2nd Ramada hotel in Khi.

metatag_create.php

Ramada KHi airport
122951453.jpg

There are alot of mountaineers who come to Pakistan.

Whoever says Pakistan doesn't get tourists, doesn't know what they are talking about.

Not only tourists in the norther areas, there is a huge increase in business related tourism as said earlier all the 5,4,3 star hotels in KHi, Isb, Lhr are full with 100% occupancy and they are the big spenders compared to the backpackers in mountins.

Back
Top Bottom