What's new

Which country would your prefer to visit ? India or Pakistan ?

even if both the countries have same conditions, economically and socially; one would be necessarily inclined to chose india over pakistan.
sheer size and diversity is the trump card india has that pak will never have (not to say pak has its own share of diversity).
india has all what pak has....and muchh much more

I sincerely wish for Pakistan to become like Dubai in the near future.
i sincerely wish we ppl squabble less with each other.

I ask myself that question every time I want to visit the sub continent. Ironically, every single time the choice is easy and thus I end up in Pakistan.

:cheesy:

even if both the countries have same conditions, economically and socially; one would be necessarily inclined to chose india over pakistan.
sheer size and diversity is the trump card india has that pak will never have (not to say pak has its own share of diversity).
india has all what pak has....and muchh much more

i sincerely wish we ppl squabble less with each other.
Slowly but surely I hope.

I ask myself that question every time I want to visit the sub continent. Ironically, every single time the choice is easy and thus I end up in Pakistan.

:cheesy:

if u have pakistani passport or pakistani origin, its very difficult u will get India visa anyway. Even pakistani origin clients working for Us companies are not given visa for business travel.
Only medical visas are issued once pakistanis start approaching Indian ministers on social media and starts sharing pictures.

their should be another video interview once these ladies come back from India...if they do

If they do come back from India, mostly will have life long stomach diseases others will be raped!

Last edited:
if u have pakistani passport or pakistani origin, its very difficult u will get India visa anyway. Even pakistani origin clients working for Us companies are not given visa for business travel.
Only medical visas are issued once pakistanis start approaching Indian ministers on social media and starts sharing pictures.
I said CHOICE didn't I.

sorry if u have pakistani passport u dont even have choice. I remember a Us citizen of pakistani origin working for a top financial firm were repeatedly not given visa for business visit to Gurgaon.
Buddy you don't get it do you?

I made a choice of not going to India so never even applied for the visa. That is what is being discussed here. Otherwise I know few Pakistanis who applied for Indian visa and got it albeit it took over a month to get it because of extended security clearances.

Does having a pakistani visa stamp flag of concerns at border controls ? For european passports ?

Call of Duty.

Call of Duty: Modern warfare had Karachi as one of the online levels. It looked nothing like Karachi of course.
Nice. Why not sell pakistan as a extreme adventure site ? Even if not required , you can offer armoured cars with ak47 carrying armed guards for tourists.
I see a cash cow waiting to be milked.

Back
Top Bottom