What's new

Which country will next send a man to the Moon?

Which country will next send a man to the Moon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I think in future journey to deep space can only be done by collaboration, since India and Russia time tested ally they can jointly or one country in partial collaboration can easily take over the task . Like in Chandaryaan 2 mission. So both country together are my choice.

Deep Space?

No country has the technology right now to send man into deep space. Not even collaboratively.

Regards,
Anoop

Dont get into an Immediate Conclusion Guys, Listen to what Our Zaid Hamid has to say about this..... he says Literally in 5 Years, Pakistan could be On moon...

YouTube - A pakistani on moon?? Zaid hamid

But how ?

This way.

pakistan1.jpg

I think the order is
1 Russia 2015-2020
(India with Russia 2020-2025)
2 China 2025-2030:china:
3 India 2030+

USA any time they want :usflag:
ESA also have this ability but it seems they have no desire

Deep Space?

No country has the technology right now to send man into deep space. Not even collaboratively.

Regards,
Anoop

Moon mission is first even preliminary step for exploration of deep space by man kind.Today we don't have technology . But in future it is possible.

Moon mission is first even preliminary step for exploration of deep space by man kind.Today we don't have technology . But in future it is possible.

In that case you are way out of the context of this thread.

Regards,
Anoop.

forget the moon,there is nothing.why should we spend billion for a litre of water !!!
lets go for mars,atleast we could meet an alien there..:chilli:

I'm still immensely proud of the Apollo program. It's amazing to think it was 40 years ago. Even more amazing, people actually became bored at the images of men walking on the moon around Apollo 15. How unutterably sad.

Then comes the shuttle. Scientifically beneficial, but not particularly useful outside of lower earth orbit. Now the shuttle is defunct. The U.S. no longer has a heavy-lift vehicle capable of taking men to the moon. I guess the Saturn V could be resurrected, but for now, the U.S. is well behind where she could be.

I think both Russia and the U.S. could get back to the moon if there was a strong desire to do so. China apparently wants it more, so I suspect they will be the next humans on the moon.

I think a joint Chinese-Russian mission could be a good idea. After all they have much more powerful boosters and have a wealth of experience but not nearly enough funding.

Possible but would China consent .

It's been an Issue of National Pride for China's Manned space Missions.
I would imagine China would want to go at it on her own.
They have never shown intent og carrying other nation's payload on their missions have they.

I firmly believe the Mission to mars should be international. with Professionals from any nation willing to contribute.
But i doubt that can happen , Too much bickering on who gets to walk first on the planet.

I would say just have a game of rock , Paper Scissors on the day. But that's just me :lol:

Any-way's i don't think a joint mission of any kind is possible.

Unless collaborative efforts on space station and such.
But for now, nations want to say we were there before them.

USA
China
Russia

others will be busy buying technology from each other and eventually send man to the moon....don't know which year

Actually it is USA and Russia can do the thing without other's help and rests would busy buying. China also got lots of helps from Russia for their manned mission.

I think the next attempt would be from China, probably by 2025. They already have the experience of sending man in space. Surely they intend to go one step further to moon.

I think international space agencies can collaborate to invest in a space voyager, so that exploration can be done more quickly and closely by man.

Why dont they work for betterment of human instead of sending them to moon

Sending Humans to moon will directly or indirectly benefit humanity.

Because its the first step towards extracting/mining for Helium-3 isotope(which is the key to the future energy needs of our planet)

Establishing a Lunar base and mining and transporting Helium-3 to earth all in a profitable way as of now sounds like Sci-fi,but may be possible by the mid/end of 22nd century.

Check these articles,pretty interesting.

SPACE.com -- Researchers and space enthusiasts see helium-3 as the perfect fuel source.

Race to the Moon for Nuclear Fuel

For all those making their ridiculous arguments against space travel

Understand the space research is pioneer in the field of all scientific develop.

Engine research , Energy research , Material science , Human Biology.
etc

Have yielded countless benefits to Human life already.

Velcro and Microwave being the most known amongst them.

Frankly by now we should be aiming for the moons of Saturn but history has not turned out that way.

Traveling to the moon or mars or where is just the same as the early Navigator who charted the sea's . There Benefits to their people are always well known.

What makes you think this will be any different. ?

What's the point sending a man to the Moon when Western Scientist have found a new planet similar to Earth ???

We should talk about which country will be the first to send a man there and claim that Planet as theirs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom