What's new

Which country will next send a man to the Moon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USA

CHINA

INDIA

RUSSIA

OTHER

SL another good thread. :woot:

BTW it will be USA first.

Followed by China or Rusia (2022).
India (2025).

If it is about capability than I think USA can send with in three years from now and Russia with in five years.

If it is about capability than I think USA can send with in three years from now and Russia with in five years.

If it is about capability I think both Russia and US are at the same level. Sending a man on the moon was really about a nation's desire to do something spectacular in the wake of Russia's former quests like sending sputnik in space, sending first man in space etc.

I am not sure it solved any practical purpose.

Russia did stay away from that race.

Regards,
Anoop

Most likely Iran they already have a successful space program which is supposedly in advanced stages!

Probably China between 2015 and 2020 if U.S fail to send in 2015

China seems the strongest party after USA....India too can/willl achive this, seeing the pace of growth in space sciences in India,but its too far from now.

I voted for China because of its mature space program and abundant cash.

If the vote is like "Who all will send" then all the countries listed will send.

My choice will be
1.USA
2.CHINA
3.INDIA WITH RUSSIA

OR
1.USA
2.INDIA WITH RUSSIA
3.CHINA

Dont get into an Immediate Conclusion Guys, Listen to what Our Zaid Hamid has to say about this..... he says Literally in 5 Years, Pakistan could be On moon...

Last edited by a moderator:
My choice will be
1.USA
2.CHINA
3.INDIA WITH RUSSIA

OR
1.USA
2.INDIA WITH RUSSIA
3.CHINA

Russia and India has their own manned programmes. Its China/Russia second and third, India fourth.

Russia and India has their own manned programmes. Its China/Russia second and third, India fourth.

What I think in future journey to deep space can only be done by collaboration, since India and Russia time tested ally they can jointly or one country in partial collaboration can easily take over the task . Like in Chandaryaan 2 mission. So both country together are my choice.

Back
Top Bottom