What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not dreaming, just replied to the guy who was talking rubbish. As I said earlier, I have no hatred towards Pakistan, I personally want to see stability in Pakistan as it's very important for the economic prosperity for the whole region. Peace.
sure, stability, ok -_-

are u stupid.they are our brother.and they don't want any independence because they are still stay in a independent nation.and if u ask any chittagong hill people what's ur country name ?they will say proudly bangladesh without any doubt .and they don't hate our flag and don't also burn our flag .because they know they are bangladeshi .they are proud to be a bangladeshi.but what about baloshistan.baloshistani people just hate pakistan and they burnt pakistani flag.and their leader just hate any type of pakistani people.because they are baloshistani they are not pakistani........
if they are baluchistani & not Pakistani then your are not Bangladeshi but still an East Pakistani !
you Bull$h!t about Pakistan & we will bull$!hit about your Bangladesh its as simple as that got it
& if you don't like it then fook of this is Pakistan Defense forum
man after seeing so much of hate from Bangladeshi members I have to agree with @Imran Khan no self respecting Pakistani can support relations with Bangladesh , you guys are just filled with hate, I am among one of the friendliest of pakistani members of the Indians on PDF & have always advocated good relations between India & Pakistan , I have debated with them comfortably on issues from military, navy, to the Kashmir dispute, But I have never seen this kind of hatred for Pakistan which I have seen from the bangladeshi members bhai tu apne raste , aur hum apne raste
you don't badmouth Pakistan & we wont badmouth Bangladesh

hats of to @Imran Khan sach baat ki hai
BD ki dushmani main country bach jata hai BD ki dosti main desh ka end ho jata hai

Last edited:
...u are minority people.india helped us 71 that's why we thanked india but it's not mean that we love india.we don't love india and any other country on earth.because we love only our sonar bangladesh.and we hate pakistan for their devil activities in past ,present and future.

i requested other country people don't see our country in some rajakar's eyes because they are minority.they are rajakar.they always support pakistan .pls trying to see real bangladeshi people's eyes.because they are real bangladeshi just like me....
shame on u rajakar people.

this post is an epitome of a racist Bengali with inferior complexity who seems to be victimized and bullied by all, like by India and Pk! May I ask you why every country fucks your country? You sounds like a plaintiff with a loads of complaints, but it just shows your weakness and inability.

they are Baluchistan & not Pakistani then your are not Bangladeshi but still an East Pakistani !
you Bull$h!t about Pakistan & we will bull$!hit about your Bangladesh its as simple as that got it
& if you don't like it then fook of this is Pakistan Defense forum
man after seeing so much of hate from Bangladeshi members I have to agree with @Imran Khan no self respecting Pakistani can support ties with Bangladesh , you guys are just filled with hate, I among one of the friendliest members of the Indians on PDF & have always advocated good relations between India & Pakistan , I have debated with them comfortably on issues from military, navy, to the Kashmir dispute, But I have never seen kind the hatred for Pakistan which I have seen from the Bangladeshi members bhai tu apne raste , aur hum apne raste
you don't badmouth Pakistan & we wont badmouth Bangladesh

hats of to @Imran Khan sach baat ki hai

How many times I would say it again, both for Pakistan and India: "Never expect anything from Bangladesh as a country, but from Bangladeshis as individual." We are a divided nation.

Last edited:
No need to entertain the idiots. He is banned.

regards

Salam

Not yet clean. Another one is lurking around with heavy bharti boot licking. This guy most likely an Indian living in BD. I do not want to associate myself with such low life. People reading his posts getting wrong ideas that Bd is full of Bharti dalal.

Loki's performance has been disappointing. He is not around and he has let us down. We do not want to be bullied by Indian and their chamchas in this sub-forum.

We need true Bangladeshi nationalist as our Mod to keep such intruder out side of this sub-forum.

Shukriyaa

No, not Europe but we are in a better shape than Pakistan, at least security wise that your citizens are immigrating in Bangladesh.

There is no official document about their numbers but they surely count in millions.

I was talking about the people who are settling in Bangladesh illegally due to the security reasons as well as the students who come here only to pursue their higher education. Though what you said could be true, but as I heard from my Pakistani friends, they did get chance in some Pakistani medical colleges but chose the medical college in Bangladesh as they thought it was better than those. Yeah they initially thought to travel to China, Europe or US but it would have exceeded their budget. However, the medical college where they are studying is not that cheap either as private medical colleges in Bangladesh charge higher fees. It's not even among the best of the medical colleges in Bangladesh to be honest.

And about the bashing, this a Pakistani forum, naturally the admins must be Pakistanis and could easily block him, I couldn't find any justification of bashing the whole nation because of one fool.

As I replied to the other guy, there's no justification of bashing the whole nation because of one fool as it would just spread hatred.

i have no idea where you come up with this material.....but it did give me a good entertainment

Our grandfathers sacrificed a lot to be called East Pakistanis but not for Urdu, the dream got scattered in a few years.

which is why we gladly recognize Bdesh as an independent country which it should've been starting from 14 Aug. 1947

Absolutely true. India is more than just a neighbor for Bangladesh. Millions of Indians have families in Bangladesh and vise versa. Even the president of India has close relation with Bangladesh. Its like bachpan ka yaar for president when he visits BD. India is a natural ally of Bangladesh and Bangladesh can't exist without India. So Its very important to have a strong tie with India, more than with any other country.
Bangladesh may have a very good business & cultural relation with India & a meaningful defence relation with China & Pakistan .

Bangladesh may have a very good business & cultural relation with India & a meaningful defence relation with China & Pakistan .

doors are always open on our side; unfortunately Sheikh Hasina insists on insulting Pakistan every time she gets a chance - which is one reason why most Pakistani diplomats want nothing to do with Dhaka

on people to people basis - despite bad history I'd say the common man have good feeling for eachother

doors are always open on our side; unfortunately Sheikh Hasina insists on insulting Pakistan every time she gets a chance - which is one reason why most Pakistani diplomats want nothing to do with Dhaka

on people to people basis - despite bad history I'd say the common man have good feeling for eachother
Leaders are the reflection of their people.

Bangalis hate Pakistan. I've met a few only 1 or 2 i can remember didn't show any form of animosity towards Pakistan, however the rest of them always brought up 1971 war, Pakistan evil, etc, and what not.

So, we as Pakistanis should never look to form any normal relations with Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom