What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Salam

We need true Bangladeshi nationalist as our Mod to keep such intruder out side of this sub-forum.

Shukriyaa

Haha that sounded rich coming from you.

I think you mean, Dhanyobaad not Shukriya?

Or does being true Bangladeshi nationalist = Subjugating own mother tongue and ethnicity?

Leaders are the reflection of their people.

Bangalis hate Pakistan. I've met a few only 1 or 2 i can remember didn't show any form of animosity towards Pakistan, however the rest of them always brought up 1971 war, Pakistan evil, etc, and what not.

So, we as Pakistanis should never look to form any normal relations with Bangladesh.

Yes, the leaders are elected by the people, but here the situation is completely different. BAL rigged election with the help of India, and since then it has been using the main stream media against PK every single day and in favor of India with all fabricated histories and stories. Some popular media are shut down by out illegal BAL govt who talks against them.

Plus the current situation in PK like TTP and their attacks are greatly helping BAL to show people that PK is failed and if BD were with Pk then we would face terrorism everyday.

Or does being true Bangladeshi nationalist = Subjugating own mother tongue and ethnicity?

How do you know what is my mother tongue and ethnicity?

Is Bangladeshi confined within Bangla language that they can not speak other language.

are all Indians bunch of ignorant?

Why Bharti get heartburn when Bangladeshi speak Urdu?

Last edited:
Ummm I'm thinking of BD having closer ties with independent countries like Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Maharastra, Punjab etc. in future :-).
Independent Maharashtra and Punjab? That's a new one, you Bangladeshis come up with something funny everyday.:rofl:

If you got weak heart please leave PDF as soon as possible or you might have a heart attack:lol: specially after reading the jamati
version of our liberation war. Even if you are perfectly healthy, i suggest you not to eat before reading their version of history or you might throw up. You remind me of @BDforever in his innocent days, before he got broken by jamati logic:omghaha:.

Our grandfathers sacrificed a lot to be called East Pakistanis but not for Urdu, the dream got scattered in a few years.
*got shattered?

anyways Urdu was a part of Bengal and traditionally largely been patronized by Muslims. so it’s senseless to say Bengali Muslims struggled for a homeland but not to preserve their values and cultural facets. and whatever political happened around language, a majority NEVER believed the myths to want to place Urdu and a provincial language at the same level, and even the anti-United Pak minority never called for abolishing any language. Considering Urdu’s place among Bengali and Non-Bengali Bangladeshis alike, I would take someone's supporting any language suppression negatively to say the least

with khalistan :lol:

BD has actually only one neighbor- India.:big_boss: Never upset your neighbor.:butcher:
Actually Bangladesh,s only neighbour remains upset most of the time because of her neighnour, BD don't need to put much effot in this case.:lol:

Haha that sounded rich coming from you.

I think you mean, Dhanyobaad not Shukriya?

we can say both Shukriya and Dhanyavaad. and besides how do you know @Al-zakir is not Urdu-speaking? you are the only one here trying to subjugate someone's language

Hope China could serve as a bridge between Bangladesh and pakistan. hope the bi-lateral relationship is gonna improve in the future.

Regarding Urdu, I don't really care if Bengalis speak the language or not, our language is Bengali. I don't like the standardised Bengali or the proper Bengali, it sounds too soft, I like Sylheti but I'm biased here as it is my mother tongue, but also because it sounds very rough and so it's hard to identify by people not familiar with the language.

Urdu is an Indian language. No one gets a heart burn to see you speak broken Urdu in Bengali/Sylheti accent.

So gay sounding Hindi speaker goanna teach me how to speak Urdu.

I hear you Bharti speak Hindi however you can not distinguished difference between Z sound and J sound. Bloody arrogant Indian.

Back
Top Bottom