What's new

WhatsApp status on Pakistan Republic Day lands Karnataka Muslim woman in jail

Can’t really quantify the degrees to which the societies are different, directionally they are in the same wrong quadrant of hatred.

I would disagree based on anecdotal evidence, you are free to brandish your opinion of course.

He was promptly released, can't say the same for Indian equivelants who were all formally charged and jailed.

Damnnn, how much more insecure can you get ?

My generation was taught that indian state is an enemy state, but we were never taught to hate common indians. The opinions that we formed and now carry are based on our exposure to internet indians, the intolerance exhibited and hatred displayed by internet indians is unmatched and unparalleled.

Now you can say that there are exceptions, yes there may be and are ..... but the space afforded to internet indians went unchecked and unquestioned, they are busy building an image for indians and when every other encounter is with deluded hate filled idiot the nobody cares for the exceptions.

In any case no sane or insane indian can be excused because in their efforts to get rid of "corrupt" previous government they chose Pakistan hating religious bigots and continue supporting this lot.
That’s a great post. I have nothing to add to what you have written, except that hopefully we will reorient to our core constitutional values once a suitable opponent fills the vacuum that the congress party has left.
Pakistanis such as yourself run the risk of judging a huge swath of people and opinions by the loudest noises on the internet. There are nuances not to be ignored.
I am not going to go anywhere if I keep harping on how Pakistanis have an equal and opposite intensity in their animosity so let’s agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom