What's new

What's Wrong with Pakistan? --BY ROBERT D. KAPLAN

Why is there a need to cooperate with Pakistan. Why is there a need to compromise for Pakistan ?

Let me give an example. Why would India withdraw from siachen for Pakistan?
What does Pakistan offer in return for cooperation?

Vague notions of trade?

Pakistanis have been stupid enough to keep asking for core issues to be resolved before moving on other issues like trade deals.
Now the question is why would India resolve Kashmir ? Just to get trade with Pakistan or Tajikistan?

What incentive does Pakistan offer when India already owns the majority of Kashmir. What Pakistanis don't understand is that they have nothing to offer beside trade routes and those trade routes are not as important. When India has most of the cards why should India settle?

You are never going to get an answer to that.

In any deal both sides compromise..what do we see Pakistan offering and compromising ?
Nothing. The only answer to the question of why should India compromise is that 'there will be peace and trade'. No one elucidates what Pakistan will compromise? Pakistanis assume that they will ask for anything and get it without giving anything in return or give pitiful things like trade route to Afghanistan.

Been asking that question for a very long time, no one wants even to try &answer.

Why is there a need to cooperate with Pakistan. Why is there a need to compromise for Pakistan ?

What incentive does Pakistan offer when India already owns the majority of Kashmir. What Pakistanis don't understand is that they have nothing to offer beside trade routes and those trade routes are not as important. When India has most of the cards why should India settle?

Excellent, thank you for that post I really appreciated it and i hope greater numbers of Pakistanis will read and understand where it is you are coming from and I hope your readers will understand the notion of incentive, at least the Pakistani ones

The notion that by providing trade transit to India, Pakistan is offering us a favor is wrong,

1. China is looking for a transit route through Pakistan, (through the disputed region of Kashmir, with India objecting to it)
2. India would be interested in an undisturbed transit route through Pakistan.
3. The US has been talking of transit route on the lines of the new silk route that passes through Pakistan.

When all these countries are on the same wave length - one can imagine the kind of benefits it will bring to Pakistan, but then the K word crops out and everything goes bye bye.

cooperation is meant to reduce the $hit shoveling.

You should support cooperation, unless $hit shoveling is your family business.

peace
You didn't get my post. Read my post and precisely 3 preceding posts by other Indians to get what all of us are saying.

And reply in that context.

cooperation is meant to reduce the $hit shoveling.

You should support cooperation, unless $hit shoveling is your family business.

peace

Maybe we too have learnt to revel in bloodshed. As a senior member was pointing out today that 26/11 was a big joke carried out in a country which is a bigger joke- I am paraphrasing of course. Cooperation has to be weighed against the benefits of holding our own. You intend to dictate to India what is beneficial for it? What temerity.

Kashmir should be given up for relaxing ties FINE, we have a demand too- relinquish and remove Islam from your constitution. Quid pro quo, we baniyas don't understand anything else..even if it requires "$hit-shoveling".

26/11 sadly was the highest form of $hit shoveling.

And thus

Antithesis of cooperation.

peace

Indeed and does the bloodshed stop in both our countries..today men who protect me and mine may bleed..tomorrow your's will.

IF you're hoping for peace in this corner of the world then sir you've been born a few centuries too early.

My point is simple . It happens today or after a 100 years . LAC has to become LOC . I don't see any other resolution ....

LOC is a defacto border.

No need to state the obvious.

You guys need to quit living in 1940s please.

It is 2013.

We have Islamists who are living in old times as well.

Enough of it already.

Thank you

.today men who protect me and mine may bleed..tomorrow your's will..

That's what I was talking about. This is $hit shoveling.

Please avoid it if you can.

thank you

LOC is a defacto border.

Then we have no issues with you. Just one question, is that just your opinion or do you know many more of your fellow countrymen who think the same way? Are you suggesting that we leave this matter behind & move on to trade etc...?

Then we have no issues with you. Just one question, is that just your opinion or do you know many more of your fellow countrymen who think the same way? Are you suggesting that we leave this matter behind & move on to trade etc...?

Yeap.

there will always be someone talking about Kashmir this and Kahsmir that.

When that happens, Indian posters don't need to fly off the handle. And ruin everything that has been attained thus far.

Trade is already happening where it could.

Travel is happening too for those who have money for business or leisure.

The only thing we need now is to stop the $hit shoveling by our fellow countrymen and thus start behaving like two respectable and very large nations, and two progressive looking states.

So far both sides have been behaving like $tupid rajas, trying to kill each other and thus allowing even small bands of criminals and schemers to drive the agenda for 1.5+ billion people of the two states.

And that's pathetic.

really really pathetic.

Because it is nothing but bullshit propaganda.

I have written about this before on PDF but in short "India" never existed and the whole idea is a lie.

Pakistan is the offspring of one of the five great neolithic civilizations. It was and has never been a part of "India" (a name from my readings first introduced by Europeans after the river "Indus" which isn't even located in "India"). Hinduism never existed in Pakistan and the religion itself does not exist (it's a collection of folklore religions similar to what you wound have found in China grouped under a name derived from the word "Hind" which is Persian in origin). Furthermore, the Rig Veda is not a "Hindu" text nor does it have anything to do with India it was created by Pakistan's ancestry (not only does it espouse the idea of monotheism but the parts of it that are polytheist in nature are very similar to the religious views of the ancient Middle East and Greece not the Brahmanical religious views of India). Pakistan's ancestry has always rejected the caste system instead employing a class system, it ate meat and buried it's dead (confirming the belief in an afterlife) which is the total opposite of "India's" Brahmanical beliefs. This is further evidenced by the fact that not a single "Hindu" artifact was ever uncovered amongst Pakistan's ancient ancestral sites. Pakistan's ancestry accepted Islam not only because of our long standing relations with the ancient Middle East (particularly Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia now Iraq) but because the religious views were already close to what our ancestry practiced.

There is absolutely nothing that ties our people together other than the Mughal Empire which was later replaced by the British Raj which India allowed into it's territory and sided with against Pakistani peoples (unlike us who fought against the Greeks whose empire collapsed within 30 years of venturing into Pakistani territory). Indians are the byproduct of two neolithic settlements one emanating from the Belan Valley (that later expanded into the Gangetic valley and around the Ganges) the other being the earliest settlement in India straight from Africa into Tamil Nadu. Pakistan's ancestry stems from the Mehrgarh that expanded into all of modern day Pakistan (including Kashmir) which held totally different views from your peoples in "India".

I can keep going on relating to this topic but want to stop short of turning a response into an essay.

India is a nation that was forced together. Hyderabad never wanted to be a part of India, you have a continuing movement for an independence in Khalistan, the Red Corridor are a collection of states that want independence, occupied Kashmir wants to be with Pakistan or become an independent state, etc...

This idea that Pakistan was artificially created is nothing but nonsense. It was destined to happen and no man could have stopped it.

Because it is nothing but bullshit propaganda.

I have written about this before on PDF but in short "India" never existed and the whole idea is a lie.

Pakistan is the offspring of one of the five great neolithic civilizations. It was and has never been a part of "India" (a name from my readings first introduced by Europeans after the river "Indus" which isn't even located in "India"). Hinduism never existed in Pakistan and the religion itself does not exist (it's a collection of folklore religions similar to what you wound have found in China grouped under a name derived from the word "Hind" which is Persian in origin). Furthermore, the Rig Veda is not a "Hindu" text nor does it have anything to do with India it was created by Pakistan's ancestry (not only does it espouse the idea of monotheism but the parts of it that are polytheist in nature are very similar to the religious views of the ancient Middle East and Greece not the Brahmanical religious views of India). Pakistan's ancestry has always rejected the caste system instead employing a class system, it ate meat and buried it's dead (confirming the belief in an afterlife) which is the total opposite of "India's" Brahmanical beliefs. This is further evidenced by the fact that not a single "Hindu" artifact was ever uncovered amongst Pakistan's ancient ancestral sites. Pakistan's ancestry accepted Islam not only because of our long standing relations with the ancient Middle East (particularly Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia now Iraq) but because the religious views were already close to what our ancestry practiced.

There is absolutely nothing that ties our people together other than the Mughal Empire which was later replaced by the British Raj which India allowed into it's territory and sided with against Pakistani peoples (unlike us who fought against the Greeks whose empire collapsed within 30 years of venturing into Pakistani territory). Indians are the byproduct of two neolithic settlements one emanating from the Belan Valley (that later expanded into the Gangetic valley and around the Ganges) the other being the earliest settlement in India straight from Africa into Tamil Nadu. Pakistan's ancestry stems from the Mehrgarh that expanded into all of modern day Pakistan (including Kashmir) which held totally different views from your peoples in "India".

I can keep going on relating to this topic but want to stop short of turning a response into an essay.

India is a nation that was forced together. Hyderabad never wanted to be a part of India, you have a continuing movement for an independence in Khalistan, the Red Corridor are a collection of states that want independence, occupied Kashmir wants to be with Pakistan or become an independent state, etc...

This idea that Pakistan was artificially created is nothing but nonsense. It was destined to happen and no man could have stopped it.

:D:D:D:D

Damn!!! you exposed our game :frown:

We the fake Indians had been fooling the world for thousands of years and you have exposed our lies. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom