What's new

Whats good in pakistan and whats good in india

Na one point most of the bangaloreans are not actually bangaloreans :D isliye english is the main language down the line... i was surprised when i encountered a chai wala with fluent english as soon as i stepped on the airport....

yups mainly kannada, telgu and tamil. i was in BTM area a heaven for north indians.. :D

bangalore might be the only city in the whole world where the natives and migrated people are almost equal... i always tell me fren that if you want to see india go to bangalore. whole of india is there in bangalore. i had 12 diffrent states living in my building. :D

Right cannot agree more. Infact North Bangalore is Muslim dominated hence Hindi (Hydrabai style urdu) is very common and an Hindi speaking person will not have problem.

the way european union has formed they are co-operating in almost everything even if there was enemity among them since centuries, why can't india and pakistan????, india-pakistan can name this as subcontinent union or indo-pak union....haha:lol:

While in Abroad North Indians Can Identify more with Punjabis and Sindhis of Pakistan than with south or north east part of India :)

While in Abroad North Indians Can Identify more with Punjabis and Sindhis of Pakistan than with south or north east part of India :)

but i guess thats only true for states like punjab,haryana,rajasthan,etc......not for central india like madhya pradesh and east india.hehe

i have heard that pak food is very good

sadly i am vegetarian

but i want to taste that pink chai one Pakistani member was talking about

children are so innocent, but after they grow up they will bash each other for indo-pak problems...why???????

indo-pak-cricket.jpg

westerners are actually trying to increasing conflicts between india and pakistan in one way or the other so that they can sell more of their military equipments....and we are buying those like dimwits(even if we are very less developed).....this is all propaganda..open up your eyes........

children are so innocent, but after they grow up they will bash each other for indo-pak problems...why???????

indo-pak-cricket.jpg

westerners are actually trying to increasing conflicts between india and pakistan in one way or the other so that they can sell more of their military equipments....and we are buying those like dimwits(even if we are very less developed).....this is all propaganda..open up your eyes........

after they get internet they start trolling each other :rofl:

but i guess thats only true for states like punjab,haryana,rajasthan,etc......not for central india like madhya pradesh and east india.hehe
Its true for Whole of north India including Madhya Pradesh , west bengal , Uttar Pradesh and Bihar . even Maharashtra to an extent .

Its true for Whole of north India including Madhya Pradesh , west bengal , Uttar Pradesh and Bihar . even Maharashtra to an extent .

i think you never gone to central india.....they hate to identify themselves with north.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom