What's new

Whatever

think he mentioned he'd found refuge in another place.. is it that defence something you mentioned earlier ?

afaik its not at defence hub. Too many Turks for his liking I am told (couple Indians did at one point invite him).

He is pro PKK etc (commie parivaar etc) so rubbed against the Turks badly when they were here as well.

Besides he is addicted to the attention you lot give him here.... he has habit of enjoying being led down rabbit holes.

Moderating effect of earlier batch of his buddies (django, hellhound, zibago, nilgiri et al) is gone now and all thats left is more polarised trolling nowadays from all sides.

Whats a redfront gaddafi gadlfy gonna do?

Once Laden was also a darling of the US.

Laden.jpeg

@Trailer23 i dont have privileges to respond on that thread, so...

I have no issues with you guys posting anything. It is your forum, we are enemy states and you will do what you have to do. And i say both sides should post more of it, so that we all realise how brutal the life of a real soldier can get, as opposed to millions of us keyboard soldiers.

As regards DeeFI, I don't visit that forum.

My only question is why Hamid Mir was silent for the last one year? As far as my opinion is concerned, General Bajwa must have highlighted some limitations, not a blatant statement like these anchors are saying that we are not capable of fighting....in ko bhi masala lagana achi tarah aata hai.

PakBrother mine,

First a wonderful Eid to you and all of our honest boys!

This fatso Mir is a theraybaz hustler... always positioning himself for all possible buyers of his wares including external. He is as much a journalist as a rikshawala....
Real and loyal son of Pakistan was Arshid Sharif...

Mir is not the question... but an instruement and a pimp. Question is who is bringing these hustlers into the 'market' ....???

If you recall we had an AllooGoshtPhilosopher, head of the one of factions of the CriminalEnterprise, then there is ever-smiling-snake with a khasee-sanda-son.... let us just ask the Right/Correct Questions!

I do recall once asking.... whether IoJK was sold? Someone, I do respect, asssured me that it wasn't the case... I believed that person.

The continuous tragedy morphed now into something more than an absurd farce is that we are declining year after year... WHY?

Remember Kennedy hanging out with President of Pakistan... and now a third-rate functionary can order the Fall of the Legitimate GoP?

Who did it?

It is going to take a Generation to recover from what has happened in the last year....

The Death of Every Narrative of the Establishment is a Tragedy!

A State does need a permanent State.... Because Perservation of the State is the Highest Virtue. It is the ONLY Virtue.
However, then the State needs to Have Meaning far beyond individuals or a singular instituition...

You are good in math.... model says... this time MirJaffar went too far... but then when the PakState was already a SoftState then the impact couldn't be anything else. No surprise!

What is the Idea of Pakistan?

PakArmy is most horribly abused by the MirJaffar Faction. Kinda Cynical Exploitation of Religion by everyone....

Anyhow, not everything is gloom and doom.... Pakistan is going to emerge stronger and better off although wounded and hungry at the moment!!!

Mangus

P.S. sorry for the long winded post... but then why not!! Please, do take great care of yourself.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Hi, Bilal. I was wondering whether it would interest you to write an article on PMTF product portfolio expansion for your website. There is a lot of room for improvement in that area, especially if different state industries collaborated. For example, HIT's gun barrel manufacturing expertise can be used to build high-quality extruders for plastic and feed extrusion. Locally manufactured high-pressure die-casters, metal injection moulders, plastic injection moulders, CNCs, and industrial robotic arms could find a sizable market abroad. The government could use these machines to transform local SMEs by providing loans for their purchase. It already provides loans to SMEs for the import of machinery. It could lead to the standardization of our products, improve production efficiency, and increase competitiveness in the international market. Might make for a nice article.

Last edited:
@waz @Valar. et al. , Nilgiri asked me to pass it on to you incase you didn't see this yet, a great little trip on PIA....and he got a real bonus on return leg with the flight deck heh! :

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom