What's new

Whatever

@iamnobody @NagaBaba
More subtle love jihad hoings....

Lates hit on Amazon Prime - Jubilee

---SPOILERS AHEAD---

6'2 handsome, charismatic Pathan Jamshed Khan is a victim of treachery by Bengali Baniya Bimal Babu.

Pathan was sleeping with the delicate Bengali wife of Bhadralok Shrikant Roy.

Fat Hindu Punjabi distributor Walia thinks Pajeet Bimal Babu is no good and no substitute for the magnificent Pathan. He insults Bimal Babu.

Delicate Bengali wife commits suicide in the end. Lots of story in between though.

Looks like no end to Bollywood fascination with Pathans. Hindu women are being brainwashed. Tippani please.

Series creator - Vir Maratha Vikramaditya Motwane

Last edited:

American veterans crying on Why their buddies in WW died for this current "degenatrate" America (while willfully ignoring that it's the sole superpower of the world)

While Our grandpas or older generation in general, faught in both world war 1 and 2, saw through partition, first Kashmir war, than 65 war, than 71, saw Soviet-afghan war, than in their old age saw American invasion of Afghanistan and war on terror
farmer-smoking-hookah-rural-life-punjab-pakistan-2EAB22W.jpg

In the end Only to live in a third world country
They make do with what they have, pray thier prayers, smoke a hookah and die with content hearts

Last edited:
Another terrorist RSS goon.
Another grooming case, not by a Pakistani, and Indian.

I have recently come to question the standards of this forum and more specifically, the outlook of Pakistani members towards our Indian members.

As we all know, there is a great deal of hatred from Indians towards Pakistan and Muslims, for reasons beyond our control.
The question is whether it is worthwhile to engage their toxicity and fight it with toxicity.

If we decide to engage hate with hate, how are we any better than they are?
I have nothing specifically against Indians, I just understand that they hate our people, religion and country and oppress them within their own country as well.

I'm not calling for peace with Indians but rather a professional and grown-up detente on this forum.
You don't agree with me and I don't agree with you. Let's leave it at that.
There's no need to cuss out each other's traditions or values (I too have been guilty of this) or post things in an attempt to have a potshot at the residential indians.

Whilst some may argue that a more peaceful outlook towards Indians in general would be a disgrace due to the amount of hate that they spew at us and the way they treat our people, I say that simply ignoring their insults would do more damage to them rather than allowing our own status to be diminished by wrestling with them in the mud. As for the situation of Kashmir and Indian muslims, the argument has not changed in 75 Years. There is no need to keep mudslinging over it, even though both states claim the land as their own. Ultimately, it is the Kashmiri people that suffer at the hands of Oppression in India and massive incompetence in Pakistan, as well as their own dreams of independence being crushed.

I have seen the standards of the DeeFI (indian forum like this one) and I used to scorn their outlook towards us. But over time, I have seen our moral line narrow further and further. We are now exactly the same as those we swore to be different from.

In relation to the standards of this forum, I see political misinformation and sensationalism behind every tree.

A post of the Shaheeds? There will be someone cussing out the military
A post on healthcare improvement? There will be someone bringing sensationalist politics into it.

In short, I call for the following standards to be met:
1) A decrease in the hatred given towards Indians in general and to our Indian members
2)A decrease in the politicisation of threads that do not need to be.
3)An increase in respecting the rules and keeping an eye on basic civility.

Thank you for reading.
@villageidiot @Bleek @waz @Menace2Society @Neelo @Windjammer @Skimming @langda khan @Big Tank @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @M. Sarmad @PakSword @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Azadkashmir @hussain0216 @khansaheeb @SecularNationalist @FuturePAF @Musings @NagaBaba @Cheepek @LeGenD @legacytiger18 @blain2 @SQ8 @Imran Khan @INDIAPOSITIVE @ghazi52 @Signalian @PanzerKiel @Irfan Baloch @Mav3rick @Sinnerman108 @Fasbre2 @Jaeger @alphapak @Abid123 @VCheng @mangochutney @Acetic Acid @lightning F57 @PakAlp @PakCan @Sayfullah

This is a professional forum, where we are standard bearers for the countries we are from and the religions we follow. It is our duty to keep things clear cut and civil and to be true men, not through the degradation of others, but through any attempts to educate them that are possible.

1) A decrease in the hatred given towards Indians in general and to our Indian members

This is a professional forum, where we are standard bearers for the countries we are from and the religions we follow. It is our duty to keep things clear cut and civil and to be true men, not through the degradation of others, but through any attempts to educate them that are possible.

Seconded

I am keeping the same standards already :)

I have recently come to question the standards of this forum and more specifically, the outlook of Pakistani members towards our Indian members.

As we all know, there is a great deal of hatred from Indians towards Pakistan and Muslims, for reasons beyond our control.
The question is whether it is worthwhile to engage their toxicity and fight it with toxicity.

I have nothing specifically against Indians, I just understand that they hate our people, religion and country and oppress them within their own country as well.

I'm not calling for peace with Indians but rather a professional and grown-up detente on this forum.
There's no need to cuss out each other's traditions or values (I too have been guilty of this) or post things in an attempt to have a potshot at the residential indians.

Whilst some may argue that a more peaceful outlook towards Indians in general would be a disgrace due to the amount of hate that they spew at us and the way they treat our people, I say that simply ignoring their insults would do more damage to them rather than allowing our own status to be diminished by wrestling with them in the mud. As for the situation of Kashmir and Indian muslims, the argument has not changed in 75 Years. There is no need to keep mudslinging over it, even though both states claim the land as their own. Ultimately, it is the Kashmiri people that suffer at the hands of Oppression in India and massive incompetence in Pakistan, as well as their own dreams of independence being crushed.

I have seen the standards of the DeeFI (indian forum like this one) and I used to scorn their outlook towards us. But over time, I have seen our moral line narrow further and further. We are now exactly the same as those we swore to be different from.

In relation to the standards of this forum, I see political misinformation and sensationalism behind every tree.

A post on healthcare improvement? There will be someone bringing sensationalist politics into it.

Thank you for reading.
@villageidiot @Bleek @waz @Menace2Society @Neelo @Windjammer @Skimming @langda khan @Big Tank @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @M. Sarmad @PakSword @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Azadkashmir @hussain0216 @khansaheeb @SecularNationalist @FuturePAF @Musings @NagaBaba @Cheepek @LeGenD @legacytiger18 @blain2 @SQ8 @Imran Khan @INDIAPOSITIVE @ghazi52 @Signalian @PanzerKiel @Irfan Baloch @Mav3rick @Sinnerman108 @Fasbre2 @Jaeger @alphapak @Abid123 @VCheng @mangochutney @Acetic Acid @lightning F57 @PakAlp @PakCan @Sayfullah

فل حال ہمارا اپنا دماغ ٹھیک نہیں ہے جب ہمیں اپنے کنجر خانے سے فرصت مل گی انڈینز کو بھی دیکھ لیں گے

Those are noble sentiments indeed. Thank you for listing them.

How many indian accounts are still active here ?
@mods can you share..

I am back after almost a year.. Hello all

Thank you for reading.

As i said elsewhere, Indians do and can post and rejoice liberally over Pakistani tragedies, can any Pakistani member, (even if he degrades himself to join some Indian forum), be allowed to post anything negative on India, let alone showing any form of rejoicing on some Indian tragedy. So morally, we are already way above these Indians. However, sometimes it becomes necessary to beat them with their own stick.

fat pandit chor gone back to exile in the UK after arabian trip, PDM/showbaz gormint is to be extended for 2 more years, naqli mehdi, the choroon ka sardar can carry on whistling Dixie!

Back
Top Bottom