What's new

Whatever

Mashallah very beautiful.

It's a terrible idea and shouldn't be encouraged
Going by this video unfortunately I see a lot of pakistanis, it's a sad, sad situation my guys

don't get mad and hear me out

Future products of these relationships are - half breeds with no sense of cultural belonging or way forward, cultural compass
they'll be like the African Americans

as Islam is a way of life not a culture

Half breeds from these relationships would either become culturally westernized or become those thobe wearing wannabe Arab salafists

We should discourage this not promote it

Bro in my experiences the children from such marriages better retain their Islamic identity than children from Pakistani unions. Very often faith is the only binding thing so they hold onto it tight.

Last edited:
folks like jamahir and others who seem to be here to make up for lack of friends in real world to vent their personal psyche issues upon).
think he mentioned he'd found refuge in another place.. is it that defence something you mentioned earlier ?

think he mentioned he'd found refuge in another place.. is it that defence something you mentioned earlier ?
Is that why he is not to be found here? I was hoping he is ok. We trolled him really bad last time. He takes comments here too seriously

Is that why he is not to be found here? I was hoping he is ok. We trolled him really bad last time. He takes comments here too seriously
I shouldn't have let on that I tracked him down to a particular city (Bangalore) with help from my cyber NSG uncle (who used to be a brigadier in the army)

uski fat li and woh kalti ho gya

usko psyche profile bhi kar lia tha.. ki kya raaz hai bhikari mindset ka

name, physical location, political affiliation.. gaya woh ab national anti terror ke database me

there are millions there but nobody's going after them.. at most "hurting the religious sensibilities of another" waala case chaap sakte hain uspe.. 295A

if they really want to take him down they could also chepofy a bunch of other national skorti ones but he's a really small fry.. shouldn't have much to worry about..

@jamahir bhikari

that's insane
Yeah it was good but not the best in my regiment and this was 15 years ago.
Right now this is my average. I’m building back up now that spring and summer is back. Below is from October 2022

Attachments

• IMG_1328.jpeg
    IMG_1328.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 13
Yeah it was good but not the best in my regiment and this was 15 years ago.
Right now this is my average. I’m building back up now that spring and summer is back. Below is from October 2022
you still active duty ?

who'd you sign up for, USMC or back ancestral home fauz ?

I'm guessing the latter oO ?

Army infantry. Not home. Not USMC. Didn’t want to.
hooah ! then ?

but not an oorah

or a hooyah ?

cheers, go well, be a good soldier

much learnings there in glorious empirical forces to be had.

At home we only marry our cousins
abroad we marry every race under the sun
- half Guyanese Pakistanis, who would have thought? - whites, African Americans, Arab, Indian, Latin America, the only race I didn't see with a Pakistani were the Asian folks

Edit-NM just saw some Vietnamese-Pakistani- thai thing in the mentions

Last edited:
- half Guyanese Pakistanis, who would have thought? - whites, African Americans, Arab, Indian, Latin America, the only race I didn't see with a Pakistani were the Asian folks

Edit-NM just saw some Vietnamese-Pakistani- thai thing in the mentions
I didn't notice any Iranian or Turk there though.

As for Pakistani and Asian:
- My uncle married a Filipina and they have 3 kids, live in Pak and we grew up together.
- My cousin(different to above) married a Japanese and they live in Australia.

Not really in our case in particular and Karachi's case in general.

My father - KPK(Mansehra)
My mother - Punjab(Attock)
My sister is law - Memon(grand parents from India)
My brother in law - Sindh(Badin)

I got 33 first cousins and we are 3 siblings, all from Karachi.

One uncle married a Filipina, another one married a Cypriot Greek(lives there).

Most of the uncles/aunts married different ethnicities except one uncle married cousin and moved to Bradford(LOL).

As for cousins, we literally have entire Pakistan in our family now - Katcchi, Balochi, Sindhi, Urdu speakers, Punjabi, Saraiki, Pakthtoon, Patoharis/Kashmiris/Hidkowans/Brohi etc.

Our family weddings are fun like loud fish markets. lol

Not really in our case in particular and Karachi's case in general.

My father - KPK(Mansehra)
My mother - Punjab(Attock)
My sister is law - Memon(grand parents from India)
My brother in law - Sindh(Badin)

I got 33 first cousins and we are 3 siblings, all from Karachi.

One uncle married a Filipina, another one married a Cypriot Greek(lives there).

Most of the uncles/aunts married different ethnicities except one uncle married cousin and moved to Bradford(LOL).

As for cousins, we literally have entire Pakistan in our family now - Katcchi, Balochi, Sindhi, Urdu speakers, Punjabi, Saraiki, Pakthtoon, Patoharis/Kashmiris/Hidkowans/Brohi etc.

Our family weddings are fun like loud fish markets. lol
Pakistani is okay but foreign cultures are way too different and your kids develop an identity crisis

Southern Pakistan in genral is different Baloch,Sindhi have been intermarrying for centuries, Karachi is also a melting pot

In Punjab and maybe kpk too, people generally marry within their extended family, village, clan although with urbanization it's changing

now most middle-class people don't care

Last edited:
Pakistani is okay but foreign cultures are way too different and your kids develop an identity crisis

Southern Pakistan in genral is different Baloch,Sindhi have been intermarrying for centuries, Karachi is also a melting pot

In Punjab and maybe kpk too, people generally marry within their extended family, village, clan although with urbanization it's changing

now most middle-class people don't care
We used to have a user here Osman from NY whose father was Pakistani and mother was Lebanese Colombian. Divorced couple. He used to say a few things here and there how he identifies with Pak/dad's side and not a bit from mom's side.

Back
Top Bottom