What's new

Whatever happened to some old members

@Meengla turned anti youthiya from being a PTI supporter, he sensed facism in IK and his supporters

Which tbh I do too and so would most rational people...

And anti PTI veiws are not truly accepted here so he probably quit posting

Oh bhai. Yes, I turned against Imran Khan and I still don't like him. To me, Pakistan is first. I don't hate PTI as a party. We need fresh blood in the Pakistan politics. Also, to be honest, until late March, I didn't show much interest in Pakistani politics for DECADES! I was supporting PTI/Imran Khan and thought Pakistan was on the right track and you would see my support about those in my posts until a few months ago. I never worshipped Imran Khan but saw him as a lesser evil; I don't hold that view anymore unless I see him reformed! As for the PTI election victory today, I am glad the electoral process has been followed. But I bet if PTI had not won today then they would never accept the results--after all, everyone is traitor to them!

Anyway, here is a screen cap from 31 March, 2022 : A little WhatsApp chat with my brother in Karachi. You could see that the No Confidence Motion hoopla got my attention to Pakistani politics after decades. Until then I was comfortable and happy about Pakistan under Imran Khan. But when Imran Khan threw out the NCM on April 3, then I lost all respect for him and I hold my ground!! Just because others, who have been tainted by the Establishment as corrupt for over 10 years, are not good, doesn't make this guy better either!

As for my absence, I got a new job and that's just killing me. Not here much. Please don't tag/drag me. I will respond to political events some time later. You could say that I am very sad about Pakistan since the toppling of the IK govt because I just lost my latest hope!!!

Attachments

• imran_31_march_2022.jpeg
    imran_31_march_2022.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 53
Haven't seen @The Eagle & @Irfan Baloch in quite some time.

@Foxtrot_Alpha was a Staff Member too. Now he's gone too.

Ever since @waz became Administrator, he isn't nearly as active as he once was.

I am one of the oldest members here, I lost/forgot my login ID twice during 2 long breaks when I was working for institutions where being on any forum was highly frowned upon.

Irfan left after being constantly pestered by the vast youthia population on this forum. I believe there is a thread on it.

My concerns are mainly for @SIPRA Ji.

Also, I saw Hyperion post about a week ago

Irfan_Baloch left - was unhappy with some comments. Not sure about others.

Hopefully not a sign that this forum will go the same way as others have!

I remember one named orionhunter from India. Use to Argue with him to death on everything. Good old days when all Brain cells were alive and kicking 😂.
Sanghis and Bhakts were not a thing. And We were told The biggest threat from India are Pakistani Liberals 🤣

Last edited:

Irfan Baloch quit. Back in december, I think. @Windjammer has a thread on that.

Foxtrot Alpha is @Amaa'n
Horus is @Kompromat

People should leave their old ID in the signature like @Paitoo so there's no confusion, unless of course, they were trying to hide their old identity for some reason, in which case sowwy :ashamed:

And that meddy tweets guy disappeared since 23/Jan
Again? They picked him up back in April last year too, I think. He's a data-scientist or some smart shit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom