What's new

Whatever happened to some old members

Because I recall members I had interactions with and people who contributed with quality posts back in 08/09/10, this is not a popularity contest.

Fair enough on the first point, but the aforementioned members did qualitatively contribute to this forum, especially the first guy. Btw I hope my comment didn't come across as being harsh or critical this wasn't my intension. My comment was supposed to come across as being somewhat witty, but I guess the quick reflex my phalanges playing the keys went off course and overpowered the entire theme. My apologies.. I guess I got a little excited finding the opportunity to give a shout out to our former comrades.. I hope this doesn't affect our friendship.. *

Last edited:
What was his conflict about SyedAli73 followed him before I joined.
He was demoted by a Mod from TTA position after some disagreement and as it happened 7 years ago I dont remember correctly but I think the Mod was Irfan Baloch. Anyway he was one of the best members of PDF, a proper analyst and true patriot.

He was demoted by a Mod from TTA position after some disagreement and as it happened 7 years ago I dont remember correctly but I think the Mod was Irfan Baloch. Anyway he was one of the best members of PDF, a proper analyst and true patriot.
This! SyedAli was an excellent poster.

I think people moved on with their lives.
What are you tying to say...:lol:

6qP.gif

AFAIK - EagleEyes was a think tank back in the day (circa 2008) - @WebMaster was always webmaster since I joined in 2008.

No, EagleEyes was the old Pakistani-American webmaster who created PDF and lived in Indianapolis, Indiana and was an avid Indiana Colts football fan.

EagleEyes is actually the original "webmaster" account...but renamed.
A new webmaster account was created in ~2016 during the switchover to the current Pakistan-based webmaster.

I think people moved on with their lives.
That's what happened.

Last edited:
Whatever happend to the Pakistani-australian poster @Developero ? I think that was the ID. I used get along great with that poster.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom