What's new

What would be JF-17 Sortie Count

I think the overhaul facility in Pakistan in near future will play the part to overcome the issue of smoke so also there will be newer version of RD-93 engine with better performance and no smoke. My observation.

Pakistan Zindabad

Though smoke is not a problem at all and i think its just the combustion chamber.

Hi,

@Viper0011. described the issue very well in one of his posts---. Plz ask him to re-post it.

Hi,

@Viper0011. described the issue very well in one of his posts---. Plz ask him to re-post it.

Thanks for tagging him and hopefully he will be here soon regarding the same issue despite we had turbulent sort of conversation to the some extent in other thread. :-)

So @Viper0011. your contribution is awaited.

However, i read out somewhere in PDF that smoke is not a bigger issue for the time being keeping in view the performance of RD-93 engine and an advance version is almost done to be available which would be smokeless but looking at history as Mig SU almost every Russian plan has the same issue if I am not wrong.

Thanks for tagging him and hopefully he will be here soon regarding the same issue despite we had turbulent sort of conversation to the some extent in other thread. :-)

So @Viper0011. your contribution is awaited.

However, i read out somewhere in PDF that smoke is not a bigger issue for the time being keeping in view the performance of RD-93 engine and an advance version is almost done to be available which would be smokeless but looking at history as Mig SU almost every Russian plan has the same issue if I am not wrong.

Hi,

Smoke is a NON issue for fighter aircraft---.

Back
Top Bottom