What's new

What would a PTI led Pakistan look like?

ANP is known for corruption, they started projected only once they saw their fall in invadeable, they are the main reason KPK even getting highest foreign revenue and handsome budget vs population is still far behind PPP is one of the most corrupt party of KPK, their stories of corruption is known to every Pathan. Same case for JI whose represented used to come on cycle while asking for votes in 2002 election but then turned into Prado owners, maulana diesel don't need any introduction in this regards, PML-N in KPK is still untested like in past PTI was. But I also don't have much high hopes for them.

From past three elections, KPK government has been shappen by IND, who use their seat as some business.

Now PTI is not untested anymore, they wanted a chance they got one and they turned out of same as other. For me it was obvious even before election, when packs of corrupt politician joined PTI and they was declared clean.

I concur with you with regards to other parties you mentioned...

and with PTI I know what are saying and it is a big problem...I thought at one point IK mentioned that there will be intra-party "fair" elections which is something new as he stated that would give chance to NEW faces...but I reckon that did not happen.

It could be a damn-sight better than PMLN and PPP governments.
However. The PTI hopefuls have to address a few core issues with their plans.

The first being the hugely unrealistic and idealistic economic policy that IK pushes, I can tell you, from what I read before 2012 in small publications by some educated PTI youth about their economic 'goals' it looked good, then we saw some policy and that looked okay, some flaws, and a bit too much extravagance though. And then I saw the promises IK + crew made before the elections, they were childish, idealistic, and nothing he could deliver on, fix so and so in a fortnight, and some other huge issue solved in 3 months, it's a joke.

Also, PTI's entire party narrative that the poor, middle class are somehow being taken for a ride when it comes to the economy. And that by some magic legislation and policy, he will make it so that the rich will pay their share, he then goes on to imply that doing this alone will balance the books, AND he implies that with this policy not only will he balance the books, but he'd Pakistan into a welfare state, which is again a joke.

I can say with a huge deal of certainty, that no Pakistani voter looks beyond rhetoric/media when deciding who they vote for, hardly anyone looks at policy and even more dull is numbers and economic policy. Even fewer still understand what the policies and numbers mean...

Conclusion, PTI supporters are being sold idealistic dreams, the thought that we'll have a welfare state set up within 5 years or less, by just fixing a few things from the top down, is a joke. PTI's rhetoric WILL harm them later on, they will either fail to deliver on their promises, or the general public will be in for some nasty surprises such as being forced to pay their taxes, cuts in ridiculous subsidies, and even the idealistic picture will be dreams away.

I'd much prefer IK tell people that everyone must pay their share, their policy is as realistic s their goals, drop the idealistic BS.

Also, another issue I have concerns with is PTI's entire reliance on one man, one leader, one messiah, everyone ignores the old has-been politicians with the ranks, the snakes and agents of other forces. I am firm in my belief that no one man can fix Pakistan on his own, and that no top down idealistic BS will lead to real change, real change occurs throughout, and telling people that they're going to get a free ride to prosperity by mentioning the elite and swiss banks, is a big lie.

I'm not to keen on PTI's tolerance either, it has some conservatives in it's ranks, which is why they so easily allied with JI, whom I despise. They played a major role in allowing the talibs to do so much more damage, in KPK, JI and PTI decided to make some petty extremists changes to textbooks. Then there's the whole fiasco of the economist he had with him, all was fine until his faith made headlines.

Lastly, the events PTI took part in between the months of June and October 2014, made me completely regret ever supporting them. They took their ideals and turned on them. Their behaviour was vile and downright dangerous. In their attempts to get justice they thought it wise to try and bring the entire nation as unstable as it is to it's knees. I will never trust a party that behaves like that, and IK who is the messiah of this party was at the forefront.

Address some of these issues. PTI can be a strong party. For now, I'll pass.

a better country for sure...he will at least try his best to improve the condition of this nation as a whole...and he wont get involved in corruption so a lesser corrupt cabinet as well...education and justice will be areas of prime attention so at least a better direction for the whole nation...instead of metro and other crap

That would only Work if good people are running those institutions. I dont think we have many of those in Pakistan right now so giving free hand to institution in current condition of our Bureaucracy would be Disaster.
just see the performance of KPK police, more over shuakat khanam, namal and KPK atisaab commission . they did well against all odds . Imran have given them full independence. This is how any institution work. choose the right people . then give then free hand ...

we have very good people in as Bureaucracy. But the problem is they have to choose sides . passing CCS is very tough job but once they get in they get promotions on bases of their political affiliation .

lmfao...Those Bureaucrats would sell him off before he says the word against Corruption. They can even Sell Zardari what is Imran Khan n front of them.

And you need to read Ret,Gen shahid aziz memoirs.So you get to know how efficient Musharraf rule was.

just see the performance of KPK police, more over shuakat khanam and namal . they did well against all odds . Imran have given them full independence. This is how any institution work. choose the right people . then give then free hand ...
KPK Police is improving no doubt but long way to go but its commendable no doubt and the only reason it became Possible was a good person running the show there and also because KPK Police is relatively Local unlike in Karachi. The key point here is a GOOD PERSON who is running with free hands and that is what I was talking about as I said our Bureaucracy has almost No one Close to fit a description of GOOD PERSON so the rule cant apply on that.

KPK Police is improving no doubt but long way to go but its commendable no doubt and the only reason it became Possible was a good person running the show there and also because KPK Police is relatively Local unlike in Karachi. The key point here is a GOOD PERSON who is running with free hands and that is what I was talking about as I said our Bureaucracy has almost No one Close to fit a description of GOOD PERSON so the rule cant apply on that.
yaar my opinion is different. people only take bold steps when their leader provide them back. this is what im telling from my experience at my job and as a son of army officer who have conducted quite a few operations

And you need to read Ret,Gen shahid aziz memoirs.So you get to know how efficient Musharraf rule was.
Who believe Musharraf rule was Efficient??Musharraf's Rule was BETTER that is what actually said and there is a huge difference between Better and Efficient. In my Opinion the most Efficient Govt. in the World is of Singapore as they run the country like a corporation.

Who believe Musharraf rule was Efficient??Musharraf's Rule was BETTER that is what actually said and there is a huge difference between Better and Efficient. In my Opinion the most Efficient Govt. in the World is of Singapore as they run the country like a corporation.
totally agreed with the singapore part. my stay there was a wonderful experience . they are very welcoming people

yaar my opinion is different. people only take bold steps when their leader provide them back. this is what im telling from my experience at my job and as a son of army officer who have conducted quite a few operations
I agree with you but a person needs to be genuine without any Corrupt Thoughts before considering that.I know people from high level that Drink Alcohol and do many kinds of Uncivilized things, even a quite Notorious in terms of Nepotism and are Corrupt as hell. Even the institution like Army also Court Martial their Senior Rank Officer due to Gross misconduct while Civilian Bureaucracy doesnt even comes to equation here.

It was illusion that his rule was better. He tolerated corruption, used NAB as a tool for persecution and getting corrupt people in line. Made compromises with questionable people and made unforgiving decisions like that of SACKING CHIEF JUSTICE. There is no guarantee he wouldn't pull such stunts once he is in power again

I agree with you but a person needs to be genuine without any Corrupt Thoughts before considering that.I know people from high level that Drink Alcohol and do many kinds of Uncivilized things, even a quite Notorious in terms of Nepotism and are Corrupt as hell. Even the institution like Army also Court Martial their Senior Rank Officer due to Gross misconduct while Civilian Bureaucracy doesnt even comes to equation here.
we can see alot of improvement in atisaab commison and NAB kpk . this steps could be implemented in whole pakistan. as much as i love people from KPK but they in general are very corrupt . if this could work their . steps would be way more effective here in punjab or sindh .

It was illusion that his rule was better. He tolerated corruption, used NAB as a tool for persecution and getting corrupt people in line. Made compromises with questionable people and made unforgiving decisions like that of SACKING CHIEF JUSTICE. There is no guarantee he wouldn't pull such stunts once he is in power again
Look buddy Better doesnt employ he didnt do any bad things its rather these bad things were Quite LOW compare to today's Democracy. That is the main Point here. As for your CJ Sacking I think he was right in doing that because he sacked him due to his Son's misconducts and it is quite well known what his son has been doing.

we can see alot of improvement in atisaab commison and NAB kpk . this steps could be implemented in whole pakistan. as much as i love people from KPK but they in general are very corrupt . if this could work their . steps would be way more effective here in punjab or sindh .
I wont say people of KPK are corrupt but I would rather say Opportunists and this is not very Different from rest of Rural Pakistan. You would observe the most Embarrassing Trend among Pakistanis in Makkah and Madina even during Umrah when you find them Begging and then next time you find them Eating from American Fast Food Chain and Unfortunately most of them are Rural Areas.

Under Imran Khan Pakistan will prosperous leaps and bounds.

His first speech as Prime minister would set the country on right direction.

establishment and representative govt will work together for the interests of Pakistan rather than politicking to nail the other down.

Imran Khan will give Pakistan a positive image in the world, will attract investors and confidence of the world community as we be taken as a stable and responsible country.

It wont be easy, but right man on the top will put things to right direction.

Pakistan will live with integrity, above all.

You are making it out to be some spiritual event :rofl: As if Imran will magically solve all of Pakistans problems. He couldn't even decide how to tackle terrorism in KPK. The army had to force his hand and even then he did not understand what is required. Defensive captain. This is epic fail.

This is what has been happening.

id+6.png

Back
Top Bottom