What's new

What would a PTI led Pakistan look like?

You are a blind supporter some of Political party hence you live in your cocoon sans any vision I am NOT so NVM
i guss, i am here long enough to prove i dont support any party ?
i am a free voice, for the people by the peoples of pakistan ?
now let me know when last time aka IMRAN KHAN had openlly said a single word against TTp?never ?
so you are hard core NVM, it proves cause you feel no shame in supporting the party, which was hell bent to support terrorists who have killed more then 60,000 pakistanis, & even never ashamed of killing inocent school kids?

Lol Peshawar looking neet and clean, two days back I went to kissa khuwani, all malba was on the road, shop keeper lost their paths u have to jump on the shops to go inside. And this happen before with much better results when one of army brgadiar came as PDO directory, ur main road clean up happen with much smoother transition. Here all shop keepers are left by their own. Same thing here Pakistan shock , batkhaila main market, the bridges completed in ANP times are complete in ur Peshawar while those which they were not able to complete in ur Peshawar still laying in unattended. Same case for mardan ring road and its connected bridges, thaksht bai bridge, i can keep going so The only lier is you not me. Who is brain washed by PTI who see this dirt not cleansing (which did happen in past) as neat and clean.

And I didn't through some wild balls, gave u exact deals to refute you.

1. These shopkeepers can go and fk themselves because they had illegally encroached the land. We have now much wider roads in Bazaars and in small areas after this drive

2. the ANP eaten up funds in the name to these stupid bridges in Peshawar .the small overhead bridge plan has failed to ease traffic. It was completed before time because the contract was awarded to an ANP blue-eyed with extra HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Bonus

3. the development in Mardan can be seen because Hoti only consolidated his own seat there while ignored entire KPK.

Next time i will love to see a CM from Peshawar may he be from any party

i guss, i am here long enough to prove i dont support any party ?
i am a free voice, for the people by the peoples of pakistan ?
now let me know when last time aka IMRAN KHAN had openlly said a single word against TTp?never ?
so you are hard core NVM, it proves cause you feel no shame in supporting the party, which was hell bent to support terrorists who have killed more then 60,000 pakistanis, & even never ashamed of killing inocent school kids?

blabbering can not solve any problem.

the provincial government is not responsible for taking unilateral action neither it can. it is a decision by the parliament at federal level and IK and his party played as much role as any other party when the nation and parliament decided to go after TTP.

1. These shopkeepers can go and fk themselves because they had illegally encroached the land. We have now much wider roads in Bazaars and in small areas after this drive

2. the ANP eaten up funds in the name to these stupid bridges in Peshawar .the small overhead bridge plan has failed to ease traffic. It was completed before time because the contract was awarded to an ANP blue-eyed with extra HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Bonus

3. the development in Mardan can be seen because Hoti only consolidated his own seat there while ignored entire KPK.

TTP claims responsibility for killing army officer
ALI AKBAR — UPDATED about 7 hours ago
WHATSAPP
14 COMMENTS
PRINT
5518f4cc23f4e.jpg

Two assailants on a motorcycle targeted Col Tahir in Abaseen Market when he was on his way home from a nearby mosque. — AFP/File
PESHAWAR: Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Monday claimed responsibility for the killing of Lieutenant Colonel Tahir Azeem who was shot dead a day earlier by unknown gunmen in Peshawar's Hayatabad area, in a statement issued by Taliban spokesman Mohammad Khorasani.

On Sunday, two assailants on a motorcycle targeted Col Tahir in Abaseen Market when he was on his way home from a nearby mosque in Hayatabad Phase 3.

Take a look: Army officer shot dead in Peshawar

Local police said Tahir Azeem expired on the spot after sustaining multiple bullet wounds. A police official also told Dawn that Col Azeem’s murder appeared to be a target killing because there was no evidence that he had any personal enmity with anyone.

According to reports, Col Tahir Azeem’s brothers— Waqas and Shakil — were also shot dead in separate attacks in 2004 and 2005. Both Waqas and Shakil, however, had no association with the armed forces.

The government is currently is currently engaged in military operations against militants which were intensified after the brutal attack on Peshawar's Army Public School on Dec 16 last year, which left more than 130 students dead.

Operation Zarb-i-Azb was launched by the Pakistan Army last year, following a brazen militant attack on Karachi's international airport and failure of peace talks between the government and TTP negotiators.

Two other military offensives, Khyber-1 and Khyber-2 were also launched last year against banned militant groups in the northwestern region.
do let us know when PTI stop supporting TTp ?

blabbering can not solve any problem.

the provincial government is not responsible for taking unilateral action neither it can. it is a decision by the parliament at federal level and IK and his party played as much role as any other party when the nation and parliament decided to go after TTP.
sure provincial government is not responsible for taking unilateral action neither it can?
joke of the day?
cause you can blame other political govts , for the same reasons ?

TTP claims responsibility for killing army officer
ALI AKBAR — UPDATED about 7 hours ago
WHATSAPP
14 COMMENTS
PRINT
5518f4cc23f4e.jpg

Two assailants on a motorcycle targeted Col Tahir in Abaseen Market when he was on his way home from a nearby mosque. — AFP/File
PESHAWAR: Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Monday claimed responsibility for the killing of Lieutenant Colonel Tahir Azeem who was shot dead a day earlier by unknown gunmen in Peshawar's Hayatabad area, in a statement issued by Taliban spokesman Mohammad Khorasani.

On Sunday, two assailants on a motorcycle targeted Col Tahir in Abaseen Market when he was on his way home from a nearby mosque in Hayatabad Phase 3.

Take a look: Army officer shot dead in Peshawar

Local police said Tahir Azeem expired on the spot after sustaining multiple bullet wounds. A police official also told Dawn that Col Azeem’s murder appeared to be a target killing because there was no evidence that he had any personal enmity with anyone.

According to reports, Col Tahir Azeem’s brothers— Waqas and Shakil — were also shot dead in separate attacks in 2004 and 2005. Both Waqas and Shakil, however, had no association with the armed forces.

The government is currently is currently engaged in military operations against militants which were intensified after the brutal attack on Peshawar's Army Public School on Dec 16 last year, which left more than 130 students dead.

Operation Zarb-i-Azb was launched by the Pakistan Army last year, following a brazen militant attack on Karachi's international airport and failure of peace talks between the government and TTP negotiators.

Two other military offensives, Khyber-1 and Khyber-2 were also launched last year against banned militant groups in the northwestern region.
do let us know when PTI stop supporting TTp ?

sure provincial government is not responsible for taking unilateral action neither it can?
joke of the day?
cause you can blame other political govts , for the same reasons ?

It has nothing to do with PTI.

You can carry on your MQM propaganda.

It has nothing to do with PTI.

You can carry on your MQM propaganda.
PTI chief urges govt to allow opening of Pakistani Taliban office
DAWN.COM — UPDATED SEP 25, 2013 06:50PM
WHATSAPP

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday urged the government to declare a ceasefire if it was serious about holding peace talks with militants in Pakistan.

The PTI chief also called on the government to allow militants to open an office in Pakistan similar to the Afghan Taliban office in Qatar to facilitate the dialogue process, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to media representatives after visiting injured persons of the Peshawar church bombing at the Lady Reading Hospital, Khan said that on one hand, there were talks of holding negotiations whereas on the other, war was still ongoing. How would it be possible to hold peace talks, he questioned.

The PTI chairman moreover said that after the fourth All Parties Conference (APC), it was decided to hold peace talks; however no solutions had come about.

Khan stressed that the government should take negotiations seriously, adding that it should declare a ceasefire.

Furthermore, he also said that the government should allow militants to establish a political office in Pakistan to hold peace talks in the absence of which negotiations would not be possible and the decade-long war against terrorism would continue.

While discussing the Peshawar church bombing which killed 81 people, Khan alleged that the tragedy had been politicised. He said 170 blasts had taken place in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the past nine years under previous governments, but PTI had not politicised those tragedies.

HISTORY CANT BE CHANGED LOOK IT, & BE ASHAMMED:cheesy::wave::fie:
I NEVER GAVE ANY DAM ABOUT MQM OR ALTAF ?:enjoy:

PTI chief urges govt to allow opening of Pakistani Taliban office
DAWN.COM — UPDATED SEP 25, 2013 06:50PM
WHATSAPP

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday urged the government to declare a ceasefire if it was serious about holding peace talks with militants in Pakistan.

The PTI chief also called on the government to allow militants to open an office in Pakistan similar to the Afghan Taliban office in Qatar to facilitate the dialogue process, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to media representatives after visiting injured persons of the Peshawar church bombing at the Lady Reading Hospital, Khan said that on one hand, there were talks of holding negotiations whereas on the other, war was still ongoing. How would it be possible to hold peace talks, he questioned.

The PTI chairman moreover said that after the fourth All Parties Conference (APC), it was decided to hold peace talks; however no solutions had come about.

Khan stressed that the government should take negotiations seriously, adding that it should declare a ceasefire.

Furthermore, he also said that the government should allow militants to establish a political office in Pakistan to hold peace talks in the absence of which negotiations would not be possible and the decade-long war against terrorism would continue.

While discussing the Peshawar church bombing which killed 81 people, Khan alleged that the tragedy had been politicised. He said 170 blasts had taken place in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the past nine years under previous governments, but PTI had not politicised those tragedies.

HISTORY CANT BE CHANGED LOOK IT, & BE ASHAMMED:cheesy::wave::fie:
I NEVER GAVE ANY DAM ABOUT MQM OR ALTAF ?:enjoy:

You are here to show your MQM political rivalry and hate for IK , I am NOT here to defend IK.

I am saying what has to be said on the basis of a neutral spectator.

What IK said as political figure was what any political leader has to say keeping in the situation in mind.

You are here to show your MQM political rivalry and hate for IK , I am NOT here to defend IK.

I am saying what has to be said on the basis of a neutral spectator.

What IK said as political figure was what any political leader has to say keeping in the situation in mind.
who told you i m here, to defend MQM?
but i am just stating the undeniable facts/ dont you think?

who told you i m here, to defend MQM?
but i am just stating the undeniable facts/ dont you think?

You have your own assumption, I have my own observation as a citizen, apolitical person and resident of KPK.

I dont see PTI ruling the entire country so soon, but i do feel they will have to consolidate their provincial rule in any of the provinces in coming years to climb up to central driving seat. This will make them more mature

Last edited:

Lol, I love this mantra if u r not with PTI then u r evil otherwise good pious. Serious govt can't help shop keep so fk them,govt can complete previous govt projects so privous govt was pathetic and concentrated.

Go-ahead live in your brained washed naya KPK, after all we call this guy Mr. Taliban Khan for a reason. I am out of the discussion u won.

You definatley seem to be PML-N supporter, are you from Punjab by any chance?
Lol,I am saying PTI couldn't clean the mess or do any development and given lots of examples in this thread and you came up with this .. I know PTI always like to be personal but spare me please.

That maybe True only for KPK Standard which has not seen lot of development during last 15 years or so but considering other Cities its quite low in comparison with exception from Quetta.
He is blind follower can't see even it happen in past, include lots of development work. But he just want to see ghar qanooni demolishes in this era. His weak memory can't remember how main Peshawar road got extended, and in better manner then current, how many new brigades build in just last 2 years of ANP. I have very less hope that any time soon PTI followers gonna wake up.

Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Imran Khan addressing the Nation, but before his address PTV announced " Listerine discretion is announced PM address only suitable for only 18+ Pakistani's " oye mei shalwar gele kardayta hon, oye Nawaz sharif , oye zardari tum logo ka muk muka ab khatam hogaya " etc

Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Imran Khan addressing the Nation, but before his address PTV announced " Listerine discretion is announced PM address only suitable for only 18+ Pakistani's " oye mei shalwar gele kardayta hon, oye Nawaz sharif , oye zardari tum logo ka muk muka ab khatam hogaya " etc
Continued Oye Altaf mai London Araha hun tumko Giriftaar karanay. Mai Karachi ko Azadi Dilaonga.

You have your own assumption, I have my own observation as a citizen, apolitical person and resident of KPK.

I dont see PTI ruling the entire country so soon, but i do feel they will have to consolidate their provincial rule in any of the provinces in coming years to climb up to central driving seat. This will make them more mature
& as a law full Pakistani & a proud TTP hater , I have my rights to question the PTI ,s political intentions while its leader is all open hearts for the dam TTp?
With out condemning TTp the mass murderes of Pakistani s , no way PTI can continue filling KPK or even to think about any other province of Pakistan ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom