What's new

What the Israeli's think of Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam and Jews are pretty similar, they both believe with the same God, the same prophet (except Jews doesnt believe with prophet Muhammad and prophet Isa), dont eat pig, dog, and dont drink alcohol, both men are circumcised (although we are much cleaner than them), we both believe that prophet Adam has been forgiven and dont believe with hereditary sin.

And with Christian, they believe Jesus (prophet Isa) is their God and some believe with Trinity where Jesus, father, and holy spirit are three personality but also one where in reality they just worship Jesus and forget with the father. They eat and drink any thing, the men are not circumcised and so on.

The thing that make Muslim hate Jews is more because Israel behavior toward Palestinian. If they can resolve the dispute and get along with each other, I believe Muslim will see Jews as their close friend because our religion worship the same God. While Christian is more like Musrikin, people who worship three Gods and even worship a human, prophet Isa.

First of hope you're having a good Ramadan so far, brother , I agree with you that on paper we are similar to Jews in some ways. But I think in reality we are more closer to Christians. I feel like Jews have a different philosophy on life than us, they seem to believe in and campaign hard for things like gay rights, transgender , and other things they consider civil liberties that contradict their faith a lot. They seem to value their identity/ethnic race more than their religion. They are also very success/education oriented people and so while I agree on paper we are similar , in real life they are following some different philosophy that doesn't really take God into account.

I believe in education/success too but on a moderate level. Capitalism takes it to the extreme and it certainly forces people into lifestyle that neglects God.

Also I find it odd how some Jews are now claiming Hell isn't real or not in the physical sense. That defies logic for me and I see Hell as necessary and real and physical abode.

As for Christians, I think they interpretation problems and lack consensus over religious law. Some of them are okay with premarital relations and drinking alcohol but some are not. Some are okay with gay rights but others are not. But in reality they are more like us lifestyle wise but difference is core belief. You should check out a pastor on YouTube known as Steven Anderson. He's an American pastor who I personally believe understands religion very well, and he is against pre marital relations and other things Christians normally are okay with. If he'd convert to Islam he'd without a doubt be one of best Muslims on Earth today as his dedication to God is sincere.

Only core belief is the difference and maybe one day he will convert to Islam.

On average though we take religion more seriously than the other two and are more dedicated to it but we have same problem they have which is lack of sincerity to the Lord.

Nowadays even ordinary israelis have extremely negative opinion about Turkey and turks so this realignment can only occur if Israel agrees to turkish foreign policy in eastern mediterranean and in the middle east but we all know this won’t happen since now they are in open alliance with arab dictators and pkk kurds&greek subhumans they will come back to Turkey if/when we crush their current partners(pkk/greeks) or if/when arab dictators lose power

Islam and Jews are pretty similar, they both believe with the same God, the same prophet (except Jews doesnt believe with prophet Muhammad and prophet Isa), dont eat pig, dog, and dont drink alcohol, both men are circumcised (although we are much cleaner than them), we both believe that prophet Adam has been forgiven and dont believe with hereditary sin.

And with Christian, they believe Jesus (prophet Isa) is their God and some believe with Trinity where Jesus, father, and holy spirit are three personality but also one where in reality they just worship Jesus and forget with the father. They eat and drink any thing, the men are not circumcised and so on.

The thing that make Muslim hate Jews is more because Israel behavior toward Palestinian. If they can resolve the dispute and get along with each other, I believe Muslim will see Jews as their close friend because our religion worship the same God. While Christian is more like Musrikin, people who worship three Gods and even worship a human, prophet Isa.
You are wrong, Jews do drink alcohol, I don't know what you mean by "much cleaner".
Christians don't believe Jesus is their god, they believe he is his son. Otherwise you are correct.

But most Israelis are European squatters

I have nothing more to say, not sure what we have to do with Cyprus or where that even comes from. What I will say is Arab public view of Turks is overwhelmingly positive but I think that is because they are not aware of how many Turks dislike them. Seems like more Turks than I thought have culture of hate against Arabs which is unfortunate as we do not hate them. I am not bothered though, you can't change people. It is a result of weak leadership in Arab world that enables this kind of culture of hate against them and for foreigners to think they should run Arab world and dominate it.

But it's also spiritual darkness they have, that I fear you guys will hate the Mahdi too when he puts end to this mess and brings Arab world back to what it need to be. If any of you guys get upset then it at that point it is unjustified hate and I would not challenge Allah if I were you guys or the Iranians.
Its actualy not ''weak'' leadership but ''strong'' leadership in the sence of power over the people.
There is a difference between Arab people and the Arab leadership.
As you know in Arab countries the people have no say in anything,its the leadership dictating everything.
The UAE,KSA,Egypt and all Arab countries supporting this bloc are seen as enemies,all they do is work against my country.
Ever heard of a Turk badmouthing Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia etc?
As long as the attitude of these ''enemy'' states towards my country doesnt change,Turks will hate them and old sentiments(backstabbers) will remain.
Dont worry so much,things always change.
To topic,only the right wing Israelis hate Turks.

Last edited:

real Christianity is like Islam and closer. not this bullshit Vatican Rome jesuits version.

Interesting, my post is found abusive on a forum where many, especially Chinese, use an abusive language. Cute try of censorship lol Anyways. Whatever they think of Turkey, they need to answer a lot.

You are wrong, Jews do drink alcohol, I don't know what you mean by "much cleaner".
Christians don't believe Jesus is their god, they believe he is his son. Otherwise you are correct.

I said much cleaner is because Muslim cut all penis foreskin that make the penis really clean and will not produce any smegma.

Nope, Christian believe Jesus is the reincarnation of the father so they see Jesus as God and some of them also believe with trinity where The Father, Jesus, and Holy spirit are different personality but one in essence and those three has similar greatness. Their belief about God is not as clear as Muslim and Jews. It is because in Bible there are verses saying Jesus and Father (Allah) is different but on the other verse it is said they are one.

If Christian learn more about Tasawuf they will understand that the verse in Bible saying Jesus and God is one doesnt actually mean that they are the same person. Tasawuf believe that highly spiritual person can unite with their God. This kind of thing is also taught in ancient religion like Hindu.

The theory is actually simple as God said that He is every where. It is part of His tribute. But although He is every where, human soul cannot unite with Him since soul live in different maqam. And we are talking about methapysical world where the soul live. If the soul is purified and blessed by their God, the soul will live in the maqam (station) where it can live near God. It is why God said in Quran that people of heaven live with Him.

And for highly blessed people, their soul and God is united. I believe many prophets are in this situation. But this knowledge is not revealed to much in Quran and Hadith because it will be useless for common people. Any Muslim that reach this maqam (station) then teach the knowledge and we call the knowledge as Tasawuf. But Muslim should not just believe with all of Tasawuf books. I just explain it to rationalize some Jesus said in Bible that is not understood by Christian scholar and priest so they misinterpret the verse.

For Tasawuf, they teach heaven consist of physical and metaphysical world. Hell is also consisted of physical and metaphysical.

It is why if Jesus said that God and him is united, it is something that is not too weird for Sufis to understand.

Last edited:
Interesting, my post is found abusive on a forum where many, especially Chinese, use an abusive language. Cute try of censorship lol Anyways. Whatever they think of Turkey, they need to answer a lot.

I got banned many times thanks to Persians and Chinese.

Chinese especially get away with so much crap they say on this forum.

Jews and Arabs are semites they basically love each other and the fight between them is brother vs brother.

When Turkey was expanding in the East Med they put their differences aside united against Turkey.

Just like left wingers and right wingers in the West they hate each other but they put it aside when the Terrible Turk comes into play.

Many of the far right dogs have no problem in supporting the pkk and kurdish separatists because of their hate of Turks.

We are hated by everybody including Muslims. Eventhough most of us Turks are Muslims.

Brotherhood my ***.
Looks like you need a bit more re-education. Everyone hates Turks because Turks are Muslim.
Don't claim bs like Muslim hate Turks. Muslim countries are all under seize just like when turkey was under the seize of the Kemalist regime and these regimes do not represent their people. these regimes will hate Turk because they freed themselves from the seize of the western back internal enemies

Its actualy not ''weak'' leadership but ''strong'' leadership in the sence of power over the people.
There is a difference between Arab people and the Arab leadership.
As you know in Arab countries the people have no say in anything,its the leadership dictating everything.
The UAE,KSA,Egypt and all Arab countries supporting this bloc are seen as enemies,all they do is work against my country.
Ever heard of a Turk badmouthing Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia etc?
As long as the attitude of these ''enemy'' states towards my country doesnt change,Turks will hate them and old sentiments(backstabbers) will remain.
Dont worry so much,things always change.
To topic,only the right wing Israelis hate Turks.
Agree with everything though now with the last sentence
Yes right wing israelis hate turks but I don’t think left/liberal israelis like Turkey/turks either
Actually liberal’s(from both west and israel) hate is much bigger and that’s thanks to indoctrination by MSM

I myself do not have problem with the Turkish people that are not Islamists, but screw Erdogan this cockroach is a liar and screwed up our relationship that helped both Israel and Turkey.

I myself do not have problem with the Turkish people that are not Islamists, but screw Erdogan this cockroach is a liar and screwed up our relationship that helped both Israel and Turkey.
So you’re telling me you aren’t shitjava fan like the rest of fellow israelis??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom