What the Israeli's think of Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalMillitary96

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Some interesting points include:
  • The Israeli lobby was able to give Turkey leverage in Washington, before ties were soured
  • Although Turkey is a threat, Israel should not try to provoke the nation as it is a significant power
  • Turkey and Egypt cannot be compared, Turkey is significantly more advanced

As much as I dislike zionists, israelis and jews.

We sacrificed our relations with Israel for the Pallies. What did the Pallies do they spat on our face numerous times.

Kudus is a holy city of Islam does not mean I like Palestinians. Two faced backstabbers and we still send money to them. Humanism and the Ummah mentality is ruining us.

Palestinians dont show their ummah solidarity with us why do we have to??

I think we should fix our foreign relations too; but remember, we shouldn't see Israel as a friend either.

Yes, be cautious. Please for God sake! Be cautious. Also, be aware that these kind of posts are the part of cyber war to reduce the resistance regarding Israel. Please, do what is best for Turkey but be cautious!

regards

Yes, be cautious. Please for God sake! Be cautious. Also, be aware that these kind of posts are the part of cyber war to reduce the resistance regarding Israel. Please, do what is best for Turkey but be cautious!

regards

Are you accusing me of working for Israel? :omghaha:

I searched up Turkey-Egypt geopolitics and found that video.

Are you accusing me of working for Israel? :omghaha:

I searched up Turkey-Egypt geopolitics and found that video.
No, not at all :woot:
How exactly on earth does my sentence "Be careful with Israel" or "Be cautious" has spurred so much:lol:
regards

Fix your relations with Egypt, KSA and UAE. Thats most important

Please tell me why should we? These country's absolutely hate and fear us. Since the 80s KSA has been trying to Wahhibize Turkey. These country's are just as bad as Greece and Armenia in their hate for Turks.

They are just like Israel, untrustable.

Please tell me why should we? These country's absolutely hate and fear us. Since the 80s KSA has been trying to Wahhibize Turkey. These country's are just as bad as Greece and Armenia in their hate for Turks.

They are just like Israel, untrustable.
They are your Muslim Brothers dude. You guys need to sit and talk. Your friendship will hit Zions in their hearts

We had positive views for each other before the Mavi Marmara.... Now, there are lot of bad blood but everything can be repaired after the Sultan gets jailed for high treason.

P.S. This thread should have been opened at the ME section.

They are your Muslim Brothers dude. You guys need to sit and talk. Your friendship will hit Zions in their hearts

They are in bed with the Zionists. Trust me the current leadership of all these countries will forever be against Turkey.

Turkey has more in common with Mongolia, Japan or Hungary than with the Arab states. There is no brotherhood between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom