What's new

What the Israeli's think of Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in bed with the Zionists. Trust me the current leadership of all these countries will forever be against Turkey.

Turkey has more in common with Mongolia, Japan or Hungary than with the Arab states. There is no brotherhood between us.
I understand this and I am aware how much this would have boiled your blood. However, I hope that atleast Turks will not make the same mistake :)

Regards

We had positive views for each other before the Mavi Marmara.... Now, there are lot of bad blood but everything can be repaired after the Sultan gets jailed for high treason.

P.S. This thread should have been opened at the ME section.

I always forget about the Middle East section. Feel free to post it there!

We had positive views for each other before the Mavi Marmara.... Now, there are lot of bad blood but everything can be repaired after the Sultan gets jailed for high treason.

P.S. This thread should have been opened at the ME section.
No way this discussion would've become an arab troll fest if that was the case

They are your Muslim Brothers dude. You guys need to sit and talk. Your friendship will hit Zions in their hearts

Jews and Arabs are semites they basically love each other and the fight between them is brother vs brother.

When Turkey was expanding in the East Med they put their differences aside united against Turkey.

Just like left wingers and right wingers in the West they hate each other but they put it aside when the Terrible Turk comes into play.

Many of the far right dogs have no problem in supporting the pkk and kurdish separatists because of their hate of Turks.

We are hated by everybody including Muslims. Eventhough most of us Turks are Muslims.

Brotherhood my ***.

Jews and Arabs are semites they basically love each other and the fight between them is brother vs brother.

When Turkey was expanding in the East Med they put their differences aside united against Turkey.

Just like left wingers and right wingers in the West they hate each other but they put it aside when the Terrible Turk comes into play.

Many of the far right dogs have no problem in supporting the pkk and kurdish separatists because of their hate of Turks.

We are hated by everybody including Muslims. Eventhough most of us Turks are Muslims.

Brotherhood my ***.
InshALLAH everything will be fine. Egypt, Turkey, KSA will together defeat Israel

InshALLAH everything will be fine. Egypt, Turkey, KSA will together defeat Israel

If Turkey called upon the Islamic world to fight against Israel.

Most of the Islamic World will team up with Israel against us. Best example is ww1.

Turkey destiny is going on it alone like a lone wolf. Only brotherhood I will say with countries are Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Pakistan and Somalia. Im not including Qatar because our friendship is all about interests they are smart unlike saudis.

None of those nations are at war with Israel. It's only Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank.

As for this thread , I assume OP is type to enjoy feeling of acceptance from Westerners/Israelis since they want to feel like first world people.

If Egypt gets a new leader who's pro-Turkey then possibly. The Gulfies however are a lost cause. Forget them. However realistically Egypt will probably not have an anti-Israeli leader for the foreseeable future because their leadership will be forced to remain in the Gulf-Israeli pact, as they are the ones who pump money into Egypt.

All these nation's are Semetic anyway, they hate Turks.

If Turkey called upon the Islamic world to fight against Israel.

Most of the Islamic World will team up with Israel against us. Best example is ww1.

Turkey destiny is going on it alone like a lone wolf. Only brotherhood I will say with countries are Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Pakistan and Somalia. Im not including Qatar because our friendship is all about interests they are smart unlike saudis.

Add Hungary and the other Turkic states into that too. Hungary is moving away from the EU and the progress in which the Turkic states are de-Russifying is astonishing.

No offense but please try to show the same behavior when those Arabs do anything against Turkey. You guys try to ignore those f@ckers when they act against Turkey but when Turkey responds you guys say '' please don't fight between ummah brothers''... As @Nein said:
Brotherhood my ***. :closed:

Last edited:
If Egypt gets a new leader who's pro-Turkey then possibly. The Gulfies however are a lost cause. Forget them. However realistically Egypt will probably not have an anti-Israeli leader for the foreseeable future because their leadership will be forced to remain in the Gulf-Israeli pact, as they are the ones who pump money into Egypt.

All these nation's are Semetic anyway, they hate Turks.

Add Hungary and the other Turkic states into that too. Hungary is moving away from the EU and the progress in which the Turkic states are de-Russifying is astonishing.

Lol.... Nobody hates you.

Do you know what black stands for in the Arab flags?

No and I don't care.

Why are you like Iranians don't know how to remain in your land and country. Arabs did not want your rule , get over it. You were not some holy people to begin with.

let's give you a history lesson the Jews were living in Germany comfortably yet they betrayed the germans. Jews had been living in Russia and became the bolsheviks and killed many Russian. America has given the jews heaven on earth now you can see the rotting fruits of America. last one sultans helped jews but then overthrew him and end of the ottoman empire.
of course not all jews follow this madness but caution must be exercised.

let's give you a history lesson the Jews were living in Germany comfortably yet they betrayed the germans, jews had been living in Russia and became the bolsheviks and killed many Russian, America has given the jews heaven on earth now you can the rotting of America. last one sultans helped jews but then overthrew him and end of ottoman empire.

The Zionists are pieces of s***, but smart pieces of s***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom