What's new

What the Israeli's think of Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of replying with emotional and opinion let me smack some logic into this.

There is a huge power vacuum in the Middle East with three different factions trying to fight for dominance.

1. You have the Gulf-Israeli block fighting for a strong postion in the upcoming post-oil world.
  2. The Iranian block which essentially wants a corridor into the mediterranean
  3. The Turkish block which aims to secure the Eastern Mediterranean so Anatolia is at arms length from naval threats.
Shia, Sunni, Turkish rule, Arab rule.... none of this matters. It's not ideological. We are seeing Wahhabists working with Zionists. These three blocks are working for their own security and seeking control of most of the oil (there's still a long time until it finishes).

Ultimately that's the truth. The Arab nations are in bed with Israel whether you like it or not. Choose your block.

Lol, so you resort to more propaganda and 'Wahabi' slanders because you are interest obsessed person and essentially admit these blocks all trying to force people into submission. So if it is about interests what the heck are you guys and Iran bringing up Islam and 'Zionists' for? You have trade with these Zionists you know.

Why do I have to choose one? I reject all three.

Majority population should dominate Middle East and nobody else.

Jews as a people may be alright. They share more in common with Muslims than Christians. But the state of Israel is a complete piece of shit and will have to answer for its many crimes against humanity.

Mavi Marmara was justified, even if we launched a torpedo at it, for violating a sieged territory.

The people on board were attacking our soldiers, while our foolish government made them go there with paintball guns and a handgun for backup.
It is not important that who was right at the incident.

Jews as a people may be alright. They share more in common with Muslims than Christians. But the state of Israel is a complete piece of shit and will have to answer for its many crimes against humanity.
International decisions aren't based on emotions, they are based on benefits. Even these Wahhabi dogs are siding with the Israelis while they take the lives of many Palestinians. Who are we to become the protectors of the ummah even when them theyselves side with their own murderers?

Last edited:
The Mavi Marmara attack was cowardly. It could have easily been stopped without civilian blood being spilt. By the way it will likely never be forgotten. In fact you united an entire nation against yourselves.

Perhaps if you didn't attempt something so stupid then the Oded Yinon plan could've gone unnoticed. However you essentially provoked the one country you shouldn't have. Even most secularists hate Israel now. The time is ticking for your block.
Yes it could have. If only the people on board didn't attack the soldiers with metal poles and knives and chairs while they were fast roping into the ship, no blood would have spilled.

That ship should have been sunk if we knew what their intentions were.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the hate/paranoia towards Arabs when they are your best supporters in the region. I'm aware it's not you Sinan but other guys on forum like to hate on us even though Arabs make up most staunch supporters of Turkey and support your tourism industry.

For the first part;
- AKP supporters have bad blood with Saudis, UAE and Egypt
- We have two failed Arab states as neighbours.
- For Rebuplicans Arab countries are seen as a source of backwardness (together with Iran)

- And Every Turk can agree, we seen no help from Arab countries as Turkey (Invasion of Cyprus, Dealing with Armenian gangs in 1980s, Dealing with seperatist groups)

For the second part;
- I don't know which Arab country is supporting Turkey on anything except Qatar.
- For Tourism most visitors come from the countries;
1-)Russia: 7 million
2-)Germany: 5 million
3-)Bulgaria: 2.7 Million
4-)UK
5-)Iran

I think, ultimately Atab countries are not viewed very differently from other countries in the world. There is some negative view for the reason i said earlier and there are some positive views as Arabs being Muslims (which i strongly reject the concept of religion-brothers)

i thought it was christians that are similar both believe in jesus and his coming but jews dont.

For the first part;
- AKP supporters have bad blood with Saudis, UAE and Egypt
- We have two failed Arab states as neighbours.
- For Rebuplicans Arab countries are seen as a source of backwardness (together with Iran)

- And Every Turk can agree, we seen no help from Arab countries as Turkey (Invasion of Cyprus, Dealing with Armenian gangs in 1980s, Dealing with seperatist groups)

For the second part;
- I don't know which Arab country is supporting Turkey on anything except Qatar.
- For Tourism most visitors come from the countries;
1-)Russia: 7 million
2-)Germany: 5 million
3-)Bulgaria: 2.7 Million
4-)UK
5-)Iran

I think, ultimately Atab countries are not viewed very differently from other countries in the world. There is some negative view for the reason i said earlier and there are some positive views as Arabs being Muslims (which i strongly reject the concept of religion-brothers)

I have nothing more to say, not sure what we have to do with Cyprus or where that even comes from. What I will say is Arab public view of Turks is overwhelmingly positive but I think that is because they are not aware of how many Turks dislike them. Seems like more Turks than I thought have culture of hate against Arabs which is unfortunate as we do not hate them. I am not bothered though, you can't change people. It is a result of weak leadership in Arab world that enables this kind of culture of hate against them and for foreigners to think they should run Arab world and dominate it.

But it's also spiritual darkness they have, that I fear you guys will hate the Mahdi too when he puts end to this mess and brings Arab world back to what it need to be. If any of you guys get upset then it at that point it is unjustified hate and I would not challenge Allah if I were you guys or the Iranians.

Israel and turkey had good relationship before that ikhwanjie Ottoman loser took power

I have nothing more to say, not sure what we have to do with Cyprus or where that even comes from. What I will say is Arab public view of Turks is overwhelmingly positive but I think that is because they are not aware of how many Turks dislike them. Seems like more Turks than I thought have culture of hate against Arabs which is unfortunate as we do not hate them. I am not bothered though, you can't change people. It is a result of weak leadership in Arab world that enables this kind of culture of hate against them and for foreigners to think they should run Arab world and dominate it.

But it's also spiritual darkness they have, that I fear you guys will hate the Mahdi too when he puts end to this mess and brings Arab world back to what it need to be. If any of you guys get upset then it at that point it is unjustified hate and I would not challenge Allah if I were you guys or the Iranians.
"Turks" in this forum are not representative of the prevailing public opinion in Turkey. If you base yoiur opinion on dialogues and interactions with a small number of "keyboard warriors" in here, you'll be widely misled to say the least. Although they sometimes pretend otherwise, a lot of my compatriots sadly know fvckall about the history, demographics and geopolitics of the region. For most of them, history begins in 1923 with the founding of "modern Turkey" and doesn't really exist before that. I can't really blame them either because the rest was washed away over the last few decades by the Kemalist/Pro-West/Colonialist education system. They don't know any better. Anyway, I just wanted to note that the Turkish public view of Arabs is also quite positive. Islam, of course, is a uniting power but there are also niche cultural practices we've borrowed from the Arabs and Iranians. I have to highlught a crucial detail here: It is the US-lackey Arab LEADERS that many Turks tend to dislike, which sometimes comes off as hate towards Arabs in general because Turks traditionally suck at properly conveying their thoughts, myself included.

i thought it was christians that are similar both believe in jesus and his coming but jews dont.

Islam and Jews are pretty similar, they both believe with the same God, the same prophet (except Jews doesnt believe with prophet Muhammad and prophet Isa), dont eat pig, dog, and dont drink alcohol, both men are circumcised (although we are much cleaner than them), we both believe that prophet Adam has been forgiven and dont believe with hereditary sin.

And with Christian, they believe Jesus (prophet Isa) is their God and some believe with Trinity where Jesus, father, and holy spirit are three personality but also one where in reality they just worship Jesus and forget with the father. They eat and drink any thing, the men are not circumcised and so on.

The thing that make Muslim hate Jews is more because Israel behavior toward Palestinian. If they can resolve the dispute and get along with each other, I believe Muslim will see Jews as their close friend because our religion worship the same God. While Christian is more like Musrikin, people who worship three Gods and even worship a human, prophet Isa.

Islam and Jews are pretty similar, they both believe with the same God, the same prophet (except Jews doesnt believe with prophet Muhammad and prophet Isa), dont eat pig, dog, and dont drink alcohol, both men are circumcised (although we are much cleaner than them), we both believe that prophet Adam has been forgiven and dont believe with hereditary sin.

And with Christian, they believe Jesus (prophet Isa) is their God and some believe with Trinity where Jesus, father, and holy spirit are three personality but also one where in reality they just worship Jesus and forget with the father. They eat and drink any thing, the men are not circumcised and so on.

The thing that make Muslim hate Jews is more because Israel behavior toward Palestinian. If they can resolve the dispute and get along with each other, I believe Muslim will see Jews as their close friend because our religion worship the same God. While Christian is more like Musrikin, people who worship three Gods and even worship a human, prophet Isa.
That's spot on. Couldn't have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom