What's new

what should be PTI demand??

nothing few days show and then as before

Now you turned to show, so you no longer want to kill khan?, I told you he is one of us just try to hurt a hair on his head and see the result.

Now you turned to show, so you no longer want to kill khan?, I told you he is one of us just try to hurt a hair on his head and see the result.

An Army backed civilian technocratic setup tasked with cleaning the bureaucratic system, stabilizing the economy and conducting a free and transparent election in due time can also be a possibility. Italy had a technocratic setup after Silvio Berlusconi was forced out of office. They did their job and conducted elections in due time. Now everything is back to normal.

1- PTI should ask for election reform committee chairmanship and should do reform in a time period of 6 to 8 month....

Disagree on that count, it would be ASMAAN SAI GIRYA KHAJOOR MAI ATKAY, as far as i am concerned no single party should have the say in the electoral process and every stake holder no matter how big or small should have equal representation and decision should be based upon mutual consent.

2- PTI should also demand for election after every four year.... If government can't do anything in four year what miracle it will do in fifth year.... We already passed one and half year... So next election will come near and we can win that.....

Agree on that front, in fact i would say every year there should be some sort of evaluation criteria or some sort of appraisal system by which any political party may it be center or provincial should be allowed to continue, our MNA and MPA right now are not subject to any sort of evaluation and thus the never ending failure story, why should i be expected to perform in my company when this piece of shit MPA is doing nothing but harassing everyone in the neighborhood with his white jet black tinted corolla having MPA plates?

The graduation requirement set by Musharaf should be brought back and those who supported to remove that clause are among the those responsible for the system meltdown in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom