What's new

what should be PTI demand??

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I being part of PTI family want to know other PTI members demand on this forum for 14 August... I present my two demand..

1- PTI should ask for election reform committee chairmanship and should do reform in a time period of 6 to 8 month....

2- PTI should also demand for election after every four year.... If government can't do anything in four year what miracle it will do in fifth year.... We already passed one and half year... So next election will come near and we can win that.....

Plz discuss and put forward your demand.....

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @Psycho Pakistani @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

1) Sorry PTI says it is to late for demand of chairmanship of electoral reforms. Clearly PTI feels their mandate was stolen. So they can't accept anything less.

2) Similarly PTI will not give PML N 4 years when it feels its mandate was stolen in last years elections.

there is only 2 demands that PTI might have

1) Nawaz Must go.

2) recount in 4 Halkas as well as electoral reforms for next election.

PML N will not accept the first demand. Rest the world will know

I'm not a PTI supporter, no offense but your question addressing to ptians so why you put other names?:roll eyes:

Am not PTI member but as an electorate i would like election reforms with all parties on board.

I think no one among us is PTI member, we are all either supporters or electorate, acting in our personal capacity.

I being part of PTI family want to know other PTI members demand on this forum for 14 August... I present my two demand..

1- PTI should ask for election reform committee chairmanship and should do reform in a time period of 6 to 8 month....

2- PTI should also demand for election after every four year.... If government can't do anything in four year what miracle it will do in fifth year.... We already passed one and half year... So next election will come near and we can win that.....

Plz discuss and put forward your demand.....

@Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Spring Onion @Emmie @Rafael @airmarshal @mr42O @balixd @Slav Defence @Azlan Haider @RAMPAGE @Armstrong @Pukhtoon @BATMAN @Devil Soul @pkuser2k12 @Jzaib @A.Rafay @Bratva @Crypto @Mani2020 @Akheilos @mashal mallik @FaujHistorian @ajpirzada @Bilal. @Areesh @chauvunist @CrazyPaki @EyanKhan @F.O.X @farhanalee7 @graphican @HRK @IceCold @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Mirzay @MM_Haider @nomi007 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @PWFI @secretservice @Secur @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @wasm95 @Zarvan @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Tameem @Fracker @arushbhai @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @salman108 @Imran Khan @KURUMAYA @mr42O @Jazzbot @Meengla @Psycho Pakistani @batmannow @Marshmallow @W.11

PTI has given enough time and deadlines for election reforms and reopening the 4 constituencies as test bed to find the scale at which the rigging was done in elections.

Now there are two things PTI leadership needs to decide immediately.

1) They want their demands heard immediately and wait for the rigging proofs via votes verification before calling for mid term elections

2) Or they want to just go all out against current govt and want to get rid of it.

If PTI decides to go for 1st option, then the demands should be:

a) Chairmanship of this electoral reforms committee with more power.
b) Complete revamp of ECP, Election related constitutional reforms
c) Complete election reforms and induction of biometric system
d) New election process must be implemented immediately for all by-elections, local bodies elections and next general elections

And if PTI goes for 2nd option, then the demands should be:

Above 4 demands should still be top most priority and then
e) Mid term elections deadline
f) Formation of care taker setup (PTI should present the formula)
g) Next elections deadline, these elections should be done under new election process after reforms

About 4 years term, I don't think it will make any difference. Let the term be for 5 years.

No you are wrong, giving space for the corrupt to breath only means you are allowing them to live, anything under the corrupt & incompetent politicians will be completely useless & full of lies.

You all can take Dr. TUQ's first long march as an example, the corrupt Govt. agreed to all his demands yet even after that the corrupt got even stronger & they harmed Pakistan very badly.

There should be a complete end to these corrupt & incompetent politicians for good, no more same faces, no more political terrorism in the name of DEMOCRAZY.

1) in first stage , disqualify all member involved in rigging permanently, regardless of party affiliation, Make an example
2) the RO's or any other government body or individual involved in rigging should be punished
3) NADRA audit of all halqas so the extent of rigging can be found
4) electronic voting for net election, all the planing should be down as soon as possible
5) one of the major changes that make it a presidential election kinda thing , so we know who we are selecting .. bcoz we let corrupt party head decide , why not people decide who they wan see as president and PM

I think no one among us is PTI member, we are all either supporters or electorate, acting in our personal capacity.

PTI has given enough time and deadlines for election reforms and reopening the 4 constituencies as test bed to find the scale at which the rigging was done in elections.

Now there are two things PTI leadership needs to decide immediately.

1) They want their demands heard immediately and wait for the rigging proofs via votes verification before calling for mid term elections

2) Or they want to just go all out against current govt and want to get rid of it.

If PTI decides to go for 1st option, then the demands should be:

a) Chairmanship of this electoral reforms committee with more power.
b) Complete revamp of ECP, Election related constitutional reforms
c) Complete election reforms and induction of biometric system
d) New election process must be implemented immediately for all by-elections, local bodies elections and next general elections

And if PTI goes for 2nd option, then the demands should be:

Above 4 demands should still be top most priority and then
e) Mid term elections deadline
f) Formation of care taker setup (PTI should present the formula)
g) Next elections deadline, these elections should be done under new election process after reforms

About 4 years term, I don't think it will make any difference. Let the term be for 5 years.

4 year because why wait for 5 year if govt mission is to just complete its election tenure which is the case in Pakistan and if you say them anything they start crying its conspiracy against democracy.. So option of cutting tenure period is viable option...

Both your suggestions are against the democratic norms OP. If gathering a paid crowd alone is a way to have your own will accepted, then why do we need all these parliament buildings and a constitution? Parliament is the law and reform making body in a democratic country. A huge paid jalsa is not..

And if PTI was any legitimate party, it's 14th august march call would have attracted all the ethnic groups of Pakistan rather than just one. It seems for PTI, only KPK and Punjab are Pakistan. I am yet to see PTI make even an attempt to make a foothold in Sindh and Balochistan.

What about four year tenure??

good suggestion.

personally I think

Election reforms, and independent election commission.

admission of rigging by pmln and how ex-CJ, Najam Sethi and ROs were involved..

punishment to those who were involved.

resignation of the ruling party

and next election at mid term, like in 9-12 months, the time is due.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom