What's new

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2) Instead of a "thanks" and a "rank up", put a "racist, relgious fundamentalist" tag that keeps increasing everytime a moderator sees a "intolerant" rant
3) Have a permanent link to all rants that the above users were "awarded" the "racist" tag for all members to see and decide for what exactly this guy was awarded such a rating.

This may not serve any useful purpose. This is a discussion forum where we try to give our opinions. And we should be able to evaluate the merits of content written here on our own. And when good things are appreciated, we are all swayed by it. But giving labels to people will not only keep them fixed in saying wrong things, and their good advice, which can come from anywhere will be neglected due to bad label. And people who we will be given good labels may be able to unduly influence us with bad advice somewhere and that will hurt us. We have to evaluate everything on our own.

Sorry that original post I copied here, is not from Zarvan as shown, I copied it from his post where he had already copied it from elsewhere.

Last edited:
You have to learn the difference between "accepting" the differences versus "tolerating" the differences. If I do not respect a particular religion, but I do some other, it gives no one an authority to hurt, punish,ridicule me. Just as we understand you are a staunch muslim, you need to understand, we are not. As a muslim has a right to say Allah is the greatest, the non-muslims have the right to say to the contrary.

Muslims were taught to not say bad things about deities, gods/(or Gods/God) of other religions. One of the reasons was that they would say similar things about our religion.

Yes, you can say what you like and this right should be accepted but many times it is wiser to say no bad things about others especially when it comes to beliefs since it could increase hostilities.

and of course, appreciating or accepting the differences as such is a great thing few of us have, but should be mandatory for all humans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom