What's new

What present generation Pakistanis think about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Reaction score
We conducted a poll in a forum which revealed Subhash Chandra Bose is still the most popular Indian leader among present generation members even though he was not there when India became Independent to take any role for his beloved motherland. His end still a mystery. I just want to know what Pakistan thinks about him, especially present generation. There is no doubt in undivided India his popularity could rival that of Gandhi, Nehru or Jinnah. Many soldiers of INA moved to Pakistan after partition and joined Pakistan Army. Hope they sharede their memory of this great leader and his vision to their coming generations.

I don't think he will be that known in Pakistan

I asked someone and she told me that he was a self exiled extremist hindu leader. (its an opinion you can disagree with)

Firstly why should our point of view matter?- We as Pakistanis do not like him-
Secondly- You can compare him to gandhi your wish- dont dare to compare him to Jinnah- Thank You

P.S popularities depends naturally on numbers- since you are in billions thats not the right scale-

I asked someone and she told me that he was a self exiled extremist hindu leader. (its an opinion you can disagree with)

Secondly- You can compare him to gandhi your wish- dont dare to compare him to Jinnah- Thank You

P.S popularities depends naturally on numbers- since you are in billions thats not the right scale-

You guys don't know about it. Plain and simple.

but i saw a photo on pdf showing Jinnah and netaji together.

He is not popular/famous in India too, dunno how OP came to conclusion. He is a forgotten Hero, You know what 80% of the Indian Generation Y population don't know anything about Bose.

what Jinnah is to Pakistan, Netaji is to India. I hope it is clear now to you

He is not popular/famous in India too, dunno how OP came to conclusion. He is a forgotten Hero, You know what 80% of the Indian Generation Y population don't know anything about Bose.

Sorry to say, but he is as popular in India as Gandhiji is. I should say in certain areas of India, he is more popular than Gandhiji

what about nehru the founder of india?

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

is he popular?

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

is he popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom