What's new

The Importance Of Being Mr. Jinnah

He never had a wise council but being an opportunist he went for separation without working out the details. His one decision caused unnecessary bloodshed and misery. One million people died on both sides and displaced some 20 million people.
I think opportunist is wrong word. He probably didn't think through the details carefully. But that was not his expertise anyway. The British government, were it not due to their own enormous chaos and challenges at home due to end of WW2, could have implemented an orderly transition. But looking at how they screwed Brexit now, one has reason to doubt that too. Dissolving USSR seemed more orderly in comparison.

I think opportunist is wrong word. He probably didn't think through the details carefully. But that was not his expertise anyway. The British government, were it not due to their own enormous chaos and challenges at home due to end of WW2, could have implemented an orderly transition. But looking at how they screwed Brexit now, one has reason to doubt that too. Dissolving USSR seemed more orderly in comparison.
Religion was not the reason for USSR break down. Here religious flare up ignited the passions which could not be controlled.

Religion was not the reason for USSR break down. Here religious flare up ignited the passions which could not be controlled.
Even without religion, breakups can be violent. Bangladesh breakup was violent without religion as the reason. U.S. Civil War, a failed breakup attempt, had no religious motive. Partition of Germany after WW2 was quite painful without religion.

Thanx man!

I mean look at his phrases. A man of this calibre is rare. How often does a country get to have such a leader? He was a president with the quality of a noble. Because if we look at the politicians of Pakistan the last 40 years...just a bit of discussion with a friend of mine about the Bhuttos and the Sharifs and others...makes you understand that like in Greece,there are families ruling for decades,who are "professional politicians". Politicians are many,leaders are few.
Exactly.

Even a Greek is able to see this, yet the establishment and other Pakistanis can't!

He was a man with a vision, wisdom and intellect far ahead anything we've had since his passing. The establishment is egotistical and thinks it can handle everything perfectly, but they don't even have 10% of what he possessed.

He was a treasure lost too soon. It's time the establishment let go of their boomer mentality and begin to acknowledge criticism and advice from more knowledge and visionary people, and implement it. They can keep their control but at least manage the country properly...

After the death of founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Ms Fatima Jinnah from Radio Pakistan Karachi addressed the nation in which she said.

I am saddened by the tremendous loss I have suffered with the entire nation since the death of my brother but I consider it my duty to say something to the nation and the sincere sympathy he has expressed to me I express my deepest feelings of gratitude. This overwhelming expression of grief and sympathy that has come out of the heart of every man, woman and child has made me extremely grateful. People of all classes of low and high countries, rich and poor.

I have been sent messages of sympathy and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. I am especially grateful to the people of my nation, the poor and the laborers whose eyes are still wide open and who have lamented over the death of the father of the nation. Expressed sympathy to me not physically but collectively with extreme grief. Sympathy Milli has lifted me in this dark hour of grief. It has lightened my burden and enabled me to be I can bear this grief. Allah did not approve that Quaid-e-Azam would serve Pakistan for more than a year. However, in this short period of time, he has laid the foundations of this country so strong that they cannot be easily shaken. On this occasion I want to remind you of some words of Quaid-e-Azam's last message. He said it.

“Nature has given you every blessing. He has given you unlimited resources. The foundations of your kingdom have been laid and now it’s in your hands to build it better and better in the shortest period of time. Just keep on striving. I you I pray for the success of "

The message is very clear. The demands of the hour are urgent and crucial. It is now your job to make your country both industrial and economically strong to withstand every risk. (Thanks ISPR)..

321503187_838201900623514_4414930626893513046_n.jpg

Highest regards to Quaid-e-Azam (great leader) Muhammad Ali Jinnah founding father of Pakistan.
He led the fully democratic and constitutional liberation movement to create the Pakistan.
Thank you very much the Quaid.

Fk0n01XXkAEzGyi

Highest regards to Quaid-e-Azam (great leader) Muhammad Ali Jinnah founding father of Pakistan.
He led the fully democratic and constitutional liberation movement to create the Pakistan.

Fk0n01XXkAEzGyi

Cannot thank him enough.

Fk0n01XXkAEzGyi
He was best. A true global leader of the Muslims in the 20th century. I think he himself did not realize how strong his message was. He was not the Attaturk who rejected the past and our Muslim heritage. He was not the Saud who wanted to go back to the past.

We also have Iqbal a great visionary. We, as a nation, are going through some temporary struggles, but with Jinnah and Iqbal behind us we will not only survive, but we will prevail.

What do the Indians have behind them? Their party in power is the one that assassinated their father of the nation, they have no visionary like Iqbal. The RSS and BJP is based on a theology that failed with Hitler. A looser ideology.

To my compatriots, please don’t loose heart, we are a country with a destiny. Things will fall into place soon.

Last edited:
He was best. A true global leader of the Muslims in the 20th century. I think he himself did not realize how strong his message was. He was not the Attaturk who rejected the past and our Muslim heritage. He was not the Saud who wanted to go back to the past.

We also have Iqbal a great visionary. We, as a nation, are going through some temporary struggles, but with Jinnah and Iqbal behind us we will not only survive, but we will prevail.

What do the Indians have behind them? Their party in power is the one that assassinated their father of the nation, they have no visionary like Iqbal. The RSS and BJP is based on a theology that failed with Hitler. A looser ideology.

To my compatriots, please don’t loose heart, we are a country with a destiny. Things will fall into place soon.

1. Proven wrong when Bangladesh was made.

2. Sells out its own citizens for dollars and drones, contradicting the "Muslim homeland where Muslims are safe" trope.

3. Country died in 1971, so its ideology is a lab accident between Bhutto and Zia.

4. Ibn Saud united the Arabs of Saudi Arabia, if he wanted to go back to the past he would've kept the region divided and promoted tribalism. He united all Arab tribes.

5. Pakistani ideology promotes the shedding of native cultures and languages. This is why Pakistani schools give fines to children who speak their native tongue instead of Urdu.

6. Temporary struggles with troubles in certain areas lasting for 70+ years.

7. India with all of its faults utilizes its young talent. There's no Zardaris and Ishaq Dars in India lmao.

2022 taught me in the end you should only care about your own people and group, useless to extend olive branches and care about others.

After the death of founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Ms Fatima Jinnah from Radio Pakistan Karachi addressed the nation in which she said.

I am saddened by the tremendous loss I have suffered with the entire nation since the death of my brother but I consider it my duty to say something to the nation and the sincere sympathy he has expressed to me I express my deepest feelings of gratitude. This overwhelming expression of grief and sympathy that has come out of the heart of every man, woman and child has made me extremely grateful. People of all classes of low and high countries, rich and poor.

I have been sent messages of sympathy and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. I am especially grateful to the people of my nation, the poor and the laborers whose eyes are still wide open and who have lamented over the death of the father of the nation. Expressed sympathy to me not physically but collectively with extreme grief. Sympathy Milli has lifted me in this dark hour of grief. It has lightened my burden and enabled me to be I can bear this grief. Allah did not approve that Quaid-e-Azam would serve Pakistan for more than a year. However, in this short period of time, he has laid the foundations of this country so strong that they cannot be easily shaken. On this occasion I want to remind you of some words of Quaid-e-Azam's last message. He said it.

“Nature has given you every blessing. He has given you unlimited resources. The foundations of your kingdom have been laid and now it’s in your hands to build it better and better in the shortest period of time. Just keep on striving. I you I pray for the success of "

The message is very clear. The demands of the hour are urgent and crucial. It is now your job to make your country both industrial and economically strong to withstand every risk. (Thanks ISPR)..

321503187_838201900623514_4414930626893513046_n.jpg

No country for the living

1. Proven wrong when Bangladesh was made.

2. Sells out its own citizens for dollars and drones, contradicting the "Muslim homeland where Muslims are safe" trope.

3. Country died in 1971, so its ideology is a lab accident between Bhutto and Zia.

4. Ibn Saud united the Arabs of Saudi Arabia, if he wanted to go back to the past he would've kept the region divided and promoted tribalism. He united all Arab tribes.

5. Pakistani ideology promotes the shedding of native cultures and languages. This is why Pakistani schools give fines to children who speak their native tongue instead of Urdu.

6. Temporary struggles with troubles in certain areas lasting for 70+ years.

7. India with all of its faults utilizes its young talent. There's no Zardaris and Ishaq Dars in India lmao.

2022 taught me in the end you should only care about your own people and group, useless to extend olive branches and care about others.
Go F off! Jinnah had nothing to do with your laundry list. You want to slave of the RSS Indians please be my guest. Most probably you are an Indian.

Last edited:
Go F off! Jinnah had nothing to do with your laundry list. You want to slave of the RSS Indians please be my guest. Most probably you are an Indian.

I think Jinnah was a very smart guy, but his theory got proven wrong when 1971 happened.

And I am a Pashtun from Quetta.

You obviously don’t know about his theory. Which part of Quetta?

This is just my opinion. Especially after seeing how everything transpired within the past year.

Can't reveal too much info, ka taaso Pashtun yest mozh pa Pashto khbrey koley sho.

This is just my opinion. Especially after seeing how everything transpired within the past year.

Can't reveal too much info, ka taaso Pashtun yest mozh pa Pashto khbrey koley sho.
If separation of East Pakistan showed the failure of Jinnah’s vision, the rise of Modi and the RSS in India also shows its righteousness. History is not yet done yet. What happened in Pakistan over the last one year was not unusual. It part of a bigger game and a separate discussion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom