What's new

What kind of scenarios is Egypt prepared for?

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
What scenarios do they train for incase a war and with who would it be? I'd appreciate if someone tells us what their training is directed to. Thanks.

As of now and near future, I don't think Egypt would be involved in any war. Their economy is at mess, beside political, social and security challenges. Although I'm all against MB but I think the opposition should keep it down and respect democracy which they fought for, they are the main reason of Egyptian economic set back and things could deteriorate more in case they didn't stop instigating for unrest. Someone has to make concessions for the good of the country. It's more logical for them to wait till the next election. It was unfortunate for Egyptians to elect MB in the first place, but hey that's democracy.

As of now and near future, I don't think Egypt would be involved in any war. Their economy is at mess, beside political, social and security challenges. Although I'm all against MB but I think the opposition should keep it down and respect democracy which they fought for, they are the main reason of Egyptian economic set back and things could deteriorate more in case they didn't stop instigating for unrest. Someone has to make concessions for the good of the country. It's more logical for them to wait till the next election. It was unfortunate for Egyptians to elect MB in the first place, but hey that's democracy.

Me and you differ on our views on the MB, but, I'm not talking about an actual war, I mean just their training. Do they train to combat countries? Do they train how to defend against their neighbors?

Me and you differ on our views on the MB, but, I'm not talking about an actual war, I mean just their training. Do they train to combat countries? Do they train how to defend against their neighbors?
No problem bro,
They have recently had a defense agreement with Libya including training their armed forces.

Egyptian army trains best to keep its own populace in subjagation and protect its group interest.

I supported the MB for many reason. One of them is they admitted they supported Hamas and Morsi is the one who stopped the Gaza attack five months ago who did beside Morsi? no one, he also refused to speak to any so called Israeli leaders or any negotiations. There is no major update about the army at the moment they are just sleeping like sheep in Sinai, just foreign military deals.

Back
Top Bottom