What's new

What kind of behaviour Pakistani Dramas are trying to promote?

What our sons will learn if some dramas shows a rapist in a positive and heroic way. There are many scenes of movies/dramas in which clear cut acts of harassment are depicted as show of love/affection if the harasser was protagonist.
What if scenarios are everywhere. Sadly this is society

It was forwarded to me. But this is common practice. I have lived in Pakistan 7 years and donu know how many housewives attending gyms etc have affairs...this is not shocking at all. Sad but common
I dont know where do u live 8n Pakistan. It is not common at all. U were probably in touch with the wrong type of people ... Liberals in short.

By thw way even if we assume its common then still its wrong and ahould not be promoted infact should be discouraged

I dont know where do u live 8n Pakistan. It is not common at all. U were probably in touch with the wrong type of people ... Liberals in short.

By thw way even if we assume its common then still its wrong and ahould not be promoted infact should be discouraged
Oh please...clearly from that statement you have no idea.

Yes offcourse I have no idea coz my company, my friends, my family all consider this wrong. For me it is a hooby for a very tiny community known as liberals.
Again...you are doing...look how pious I am. You know nothing about me. Pakistanis live in religious bubble but reality you and I both know. Denial doesn't make the problem go away. If religion had not been hijacked by jahil molvis then maybe this situation wouldn't arise.

Come on folks , she is playing a character, we know such characters exist in corporate and entertainment industry especially. This is nothing compare it to Indian shows made on Netflix. But that dialog “Pehle Hand Job ki Kasam” was hilarious :rofl: the guy who wrote it deserves a award.

So you want to teach your daughter / son that this is the norm of the society (just like the video) and if you want to excel then you should use these tools?

Sorry I can't teach these to my daughter or son. I will definitely discuss these with my son but in order to tell him that this is haram, incorrect, and not the right way.
You have parental control option in your TV and laptops. You can control what your kids should watch if you feel it isn’t a right content for them and even the censor board also this is why puts this type of content in 18+ category for adult consumption certificate, but to say such content should not be made or such characters should not be represented in cinema or TV dramas is a bit Juvenile.
You can’t be such a touch me not or act so Bhola , women who come to cities from poor families unfortunately face these problems , it’s the truth.

Again...you are doing...look how pious I am. You know nothing about me. Pakistanis live in religious bubble but reality you and I both know. Denial doesn't make the problem go away. If religion had not been hijacked by jahil molvis then maybe this situation wouldn't arise.

Who said religion is owned by molvis? Whos is stopping you to read Quran and hadees? Don't put lack of interest of the people on Molvis. Molvis exist as we do not spend our time on studying religion.

I don't know what do you mean by religious bubble, but the reality you are talking about is and will remain crime. There is no denial that sin exist but putting the acts of a few liberals on all the community is incorrect.

Furthermore, if something wrong is happening one should take steps to stop it and not to promote it. Unless you are suggesting that such things are correct and allowed in Islam I don't understand whats the point you are trying to make.

You have parental control option in your TV and laptops. You can control what your kids should watch if you feel it isn’t a right content for them and even the censor board also this is why puts this type of content in 18+ category for adult consumption certificate, but to say such content should not be made or such characters should not be represented in cinema or TV dramas is a bit Juvenile.
You can’t be such a touch me not or act so Bhola , women who come to cities from poor families unfortunately face these problems , it’s the truth.
First of all, in Pakistan it is rare that alone women come from smaller city to big cities.

Secondly, yes they face these type of problems but as a society our media should be focused on how to eliminate it and not glorify it like it was being done in the clip where the women was explaining how she used sex to earn wealth.

If you cant understand this simple logic then there is no point of debate as we have different standards of moral values. Something which is right for you is wrong for me and therefore I should not judge you and nor should you judge me.

Who said religion is owned by molvis? Whos is stopping you to read Quran and hadees? Don't put lack of interest of the people on Molvis. Molvis exist as we do not spend our time on studying religion.

I don't know what do you mean by religious bubble, but the reality you are talking about is and will remain crime. There is no denial that sin exist but putting the acts of a few liberals on all the community is incorrect.

Furthermore, if something wrong is happening one should take steps to stop it and not to promote it. Unless you are suggesting that such things are correct and allowed in Islam I don't understand whats the point you are trying to make.
Once again on your Shetland pony. Molvis own religion in Pakistan as do peers and other assholes. And if you are in denial thats your issue.
You talk of reading the quran...be honest and tell me who in your family praysandnknows the meaning of salat. In 7 years in Pakistan I have yet to meet a person who knows the meaning of salat and you are talking like this. Its your molvis that teach your parrots to repeat and then like molvi qavi have qandeel balouch on their knees whilst telling you the moon for eid isn't up but his moon is ready to go.
Religious bubble mean..everyone love to talk about nice things but their actions are opposite. Like hide their own women and stare at the neighbours. Its a sick society.
Yes I agree one should take steps. I was never condoning the dramas. But I was saying that this happens and education girls and boys is important. By brushing it under the carpet doesn't equate to education

First of all, in Pakistan it is rare that alone women come from smaller city to big cities.

Secondly, yes they face these type of problems but as a society our media should be focused on how to eliminate it and not glorify it like it was being done in the clip where the women was explaining how she used sex to earn wealth.

If you cant understand this simple logic then there is no point of debate as we have different standards of moral values. Something which is right for you is wrong for me and therefore I should not judge you and nor should you judge me.
'First of all, in Pakistan it is rare that alone women come from smaller city to big cities' right this statement alone tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. Do you even live in Pakistan. You are talking of a Pakistan 30 years ago. Now 18 year old from villages are working and studying alone in cities.

Same vein hopefully as destroying Bacha bazi in Madressa’s, fake pirs raping women, beating of women aimlessly, Brothels catering to thick accent mullah’s etc.

Lets not be selective in wanting evil gone from Pakistani society but only from one place.
See the problem is. When one points to liberals, they say what about Mullah. When one points to Mullah they say what about the behayai of liberals. End result, both go scot free...

Come on folks , she is playing a character, we know such characters exist in corporate and entertainment industry especially. This is nothing compare it to Indian shows made on Netflix. But that dialog “Pehle Hand Job ki Kasam” was hilarious :rofl: the guy who wrote it deserves a award.
Not a guy -it is most probably a girl that wrote that...its all one big Sidney Sheldon fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom