What's new

What is the safest way to invest in land in Pakistan?

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am sure many would like to take advantage of cheap land prices in Pakistan and invest however stories of people's land being taken over by kabza groups and disappearing estate agencies who take your money and give you a fake certificate of land ownership is concerning.

Is there any way of investing in land where you actually get what you pay for??

There was one thread regarding something similar, property investment is something really great and recently I am also interested in doing it. As of now property prices are quite calm as with the burst of Bubble which was at the end of 2013.
If you really want to invest in something which is 100% safe, then try to buy a property in well known schemes. If you are planning to buy in Rwp/Isb then Bahria Town, DHA and CDA approved sectors are the best bet, but since they are already developed prices will be higher, you can invest here in new projects.

In Lahore I think DHA is best right now Phase 9 is going on I think and even Bahria is also good, investing here means you should be safe from Kabza mafias. You can find alot of information on other property related forums, which I sometimes visit.

Invest in Bahria Town Karachi.. The project is going at its pace. It would be beneficial if you invest there even if you don't want to live there.

Invest in Bahria Town Karachi.. The project is going at its pace. It would be beneficial if you invest there even if you don't want to live there.

Karachi interests me greatly because it has massive potential in the future. Is this development completely fraud proof or is there still a chance of my money disappearing down a black hole?

If you really want to invest in something which is 100% safe, then try to buy a property in well known schemes. If you are planning to buy in Rwp/Isb then Bahria Town, DHA and CDA approved sectors are the best bet, but since they are already developed prices will be higher, you can invest here in new projects.

In Lahore I think DHA is best right now Phase 9 is going on I think and even Bahria is also good, investing here means you should be safe from Kabza mafias. You can find alot of information on other property related forums, which I sometimes visit.

Thanks. So lets say I don't plan on staying there at all. Will my property be safe from squatters or will I need to make arrangements?

Karachi interests me greatly because it has massive potential in the future. Is this development completely fraud proof or is there still a chance of my money disappearing down a black hole?

Thanks. So lets say I don't plan on staying there at all. Will my property be safe from squatters or will I need to make arrangements?

The only thing you will have to make sure is you go your self in person see the location, do some homework asking multiple people, your family and friends just for a like advice and go to internet there is a dedicated forum on Pakistani property. Once you have made the decision make sure you get the possession under your name and I thinks thats it.

I personally know many relatives and who don't even live here, but like if you or any one gets a chance its better to visit not because some mafia will take over, but how is the development going.

Personally its a really good business with some risks (financial like prices are not going high certain reasons), I will INSHALLAH also try to buy one small little plot :P

Bahria town is definitely the safest bet - if you can afford it of course. The prices I have seen for the ones in Islamabad for example are insane, the same as in London ! That crashed all my enthusiasm of buying Pakistan rather than here. :angry:

There was one thread regarding something similar, property investment is something really great and recently I am also interested in doing it. As of now property prices are quite calm as with the burst of Bubble which was at the end of 2013.

Yeah I made it

Karachi interests me greatly because it has massive potential in the future. Is this development complete fraud proof or is there still a chance of my money disappearing down a black hole?

To be honest, I've never invested in Bahria Town before. As far as fraud is concerned, It's one of the well known real estate company in Asia. But, I would strongly recommend you to work out as much as you can before investing in any property even in Bahria Town. But Bahria Town in Karachi is the most advanced housing scheme up till now.

Good Luck.

DHA is safest... as army is behind it..and no one can take panga with army here... than bharia is also one of safe society ..

Bahria & DHA are the Real Vanguards of Investment in Pakistan
Iam in involved in Estate affairs , so if you ask me , where to Head then i vote for DHA
Bahria name is notorious for extra payment for same plot bcoz of its GOOD-WILL & Speculation (investors buy for gain then sell at peak then left customers to suffer its value for many years to come)
On the other hand - DHA is sound (not in hurry) semi-government society. Moreover,DHA spare huge amount of space for its Main-Roads & Service Roads unlike Bahria

DHA is safest... as army is behind it..and no one can take panga with army here... than bharia is also one of safe society ..
bullshit: my widow mother, mrs. brig. tajir: lost a 6 marla commercial in dha lahore -- it simply vanished. there is no such thing as 'safe' real estate in pakistan and that's that. The most corrupt in pakistan are those that declare the army/MoD corruption free. Just try offering them a weapon -- just say, lie, that you will make the country nuke proof or something -- and see what happens to you!

I am sure many would like to take advantage of cheap land prices in Pakistan and invest however stories of people's land being taken over by kabza groups and disappearing estate agencies who take your money and give you a fake certificate of land ownership is concerning.

we had this project where we wanted to prove you -- profitably -- could grow mangoes at any end of pakistan: arranging the warm water basically: when we reached the point of acquiring the land -- we discovered there simply was no such thing in the country!

Mostly private societies like DHA, Bahria, Wapda Town, Vancia, Lake City, EME, Sikh chain, suit gas, state life, NFC and many more at lahore are safe from kabza Mafia.

Recently some changes in court has made cases to solve little faster than past, which has change the mentality of kabza Mafia in Lahore.

I believe all executive sectors of Islamabad like abcdefgh 1-10 are safe from kabza Mafia, DHA, Bahria, chaklala, of course are safe. Some societies under established agents like star marketing will also be safe.

Currently prices in almost all societies are pretty high.

Only safe Investment in terms of Documents is in only DHA in any city of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom