What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Pakistan Navy Aviation?

On a general note i hate it when the army and navy induct fighter planes for any country.
It makes the air force non-important.

Indian Army wants 3 squadrons of fighter aircraft which IAF rightly opposes.

what are you talking about ? the army did not ask for an fighters. at least get your facts straight.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

According to me I think that the best air-crafts for Pakistan Naval Aviation would be as follows:
1. Fighter= F/A-18 E Super Hornet(Crew:1 Pilot)_(Speed:1.8+ Mach)_(Role:Fighter+Anti-Surface)
2. Transport= E-2 Hawkeye(Crew:2 Pilots, Combat Information Center Officer, The Air Control Officer and The Radar Operator)_(Speed:648 km/h)_(Role:Airborne Early Warning and Control)
3. Surveillance = i) PC-3 Orion(Crew:11)_(Speed:750 km/h)_(Role:Maritime Patrol Aircraft+Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub)
ii) P-8 Poseidon(Crew:2 Pilots, 7 Mission)_(Speed:907 km/h)_ (Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub) INFORMATION: FOR ANTI-SUBMARINE WARFARE "P-8 Poseidon" USES MINES WHEARAS "PC-3 Orion" USES DEPTH CHARGES
4. Electronic Warfare= EA-18G Growler(Crew:2 Pilots)_(Speed:Mach 1.8)_(Role:Fighter+Electronic Warfare)
5. Helicopters=
i) Westland Lynx(Crew:2-3)_(Transport Capacity:10)_(Speed:324 km/h)_(Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub+ Transport+Search & Rescue)
ii) SA 319 Alouette III(Crew:2)_(Transport Capacity:5)_(Speed:210 km/h)_(Role:Search & Rescue+Utility)
iii) Westland Sea King(Crew:2-4)_(Speed:208 km/h)_(Role:Transport+Anti-Sub)
iv) MH 60 R Sea Hawk(Crew:3-4)_(Transport Capacity:5)_(Speed:270 km/h)_(Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub+Transport+Search & Rescue)
v) MH 60 S Knight Hawk(Crew:3-4)_(Transport Capacity:5)_(Speed:270 km/h)_(Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub+Transport+Search & Rescue):pakistan:

You Are a Pakistani living in US you are now a US citizen not a Pakistani so you don't know what we can do and what we can afford so please if you want to help your most welcome but if you want to just say rubbish then just don't bug us.:coffee:

are you some sort newbie with delusions of grandeur? have you seen your list? also what your problem in what he said ? is it not the facts?

it's useless thread for following reason ...

1. Pakistan do not have Aircraft carrier. Do thread poster want to fly aircraft direct from patrol boats?
2. For coastal defence JF17 is more than sufficient .

Pshamim from Pakdef did reveal interest of Chinese Navy in Jf-17. not just a C-803 equipped jf-17 but he had some thing more to add, a specialized naval version of jf-17 including heavier undercarriage, Inlet design has been changed to rib inlets necessitated by a new and larger nose changing the forward fuselage center of gravity, and ensuring the static instability. Also Wings were also swept back and back to edge area has been increased etc etc.

Link to Pshamim post: JF-17 Related Discussion - 2012

My impression of Naval JF-17 according to the above posted info :Military Photos and Photoshops: Jf-17 Thunder evolves: Naval JF17 / Fc-1

J-11B if possible

or stick with the JFT with C-803.

I dont understand why are we even considering any other option ? JFT with C-803 has enough punch to do its job with maximum cost savings possible. No need to look at any other fancy aircrafts. If PAF Jf-17 are supposed to take on the Su-30, i have no doubt Navy Jf-17 can take on Mig-29 K.

Why not to try some Russian technology this time?? We already have American and Chinese.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:no use in this thread

I dont understand why are we even considering any other option ? JFT with C-803 has enough punch to do its job with maximum cost savings possible. No need to look at any other fancy aircrafts. If PAF Jf-17 are supposed to take on the Su-30, i have no doubt Navy Jf-17 can take on Mig-29 K.

are u crazy or what, jf17 cannot stand near su30mki:coffee:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:no use in this thread

are u crazy or what, jf17 cannot stand near su30mki:coffee:

A Desert Eagle or Desert Hawk .50 pistol surely has superior performance to a 9mm Baretta, yet in the right hand under the right circumstances both will kill you just as dead as the other.

No need for fancy machines.. when our thunders produced at home can manage really effectively.

Would love to see the naval version of our thunder flying above our ships.

Heres what I think :

20 JF-17s (dunno the block)

10 Mirages (perhaps the ROSE ones)

5-8 J-15s or some variant of J-11s.

I think if will going to have a good Naval Budget in near future then having 50 JF-17s in near future will be great.

Back
Top Bottom