What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Pakistan Navy Aviation?

I think the Indians are more interested in Rafael M and Rafael N(the dual seat version that Dassault might now going to develop as they have money now from MMRCA) for IAC-II and IAC-III, but I am Russian one that IN is getting and the IAC-I will have MiG-29Ks. I am sure that JF-17 Block-II with its dual seat would be good for PN needs.

navy don't deserve to waste money of poor Pakistanis . they can't defend there air base parked planes what they will do in war ? simply failed force .

even if we can afford you think its good idea to spend money on white elephant ?

imran bhai pak armed forces kay silent troll ho chukay hai :offtopic::offtopic: following your post some have become very anti army:cool::cool::cool: on topic naval version jf17 would make things better

imran bhai pak armed forces kay silent troll ho chukay hai :offtopic::offtopic: following your post some have become very anti army:cool::cool::cool: on topic naval version jf17 would make things better

i am not trolling its mirror if fans can't face it not my fault dear . naval jf-17 cost 10-15mn$ each . so better we build 40-40 universities in this money and save our future generation rather then give them birds for fly joy rides .people here dying from fake medicines in this money we can open a very good international medicine company . or at least use in power sector and if this money reduce daily 1 hour load shedding i will be proud of it .

navy don't deserve to waste money of poor Pakistanis . they can't defend there air base parked planes what they will do in war ? simply failed force .
Considering US special forces incursion to kill OBL, what good are PAF and PA by comparison???? Any better than navy?

i am not trolling its mirror if fans can't face it not my fault dear

:D:D:D:D

people here dying from fake medicines

yeh tu zaida political stunt lagta hai hazaro logo nay dawayan istemal ki par sirf 200 log react kyo howay.

but yeah our generals need their head examined they r being cowards now.... but still looking forward to naval jf17

Considering US special forces incursion to kill OBL, what good are PAF and PA by comparison???? Any better than navy?

let me tell you if i was to say our weakest sector it would be the navy. its not like we are cowards or dont have tools our generals dont have guts to stand and fight.... an example drone and heli come and go kiyani doesnt care but indian heli come in our air space and he is full on 20/20 equipment there brave soldiers there people willing to fight there but guts in leaders both civil and army nowhere:p:P:p:P

Does INAF Naval Tejas Cancelled?

I think the Indians are more interested in Rafael M and Rafael N(the dual seat version that Dassault might now going to develop as they have money now from MMRCA) for IAC-II and IAC-III, but I am Russian one that IN is getting and the IAC-I will have MiG-29Ks. I am sure that JF-17 Block-II with its dual seat would be good for PN needs.

According to me I think that the best air-crafts for Pakistan Naval Aviation would be as follows:
1. Fighter= F/A-18 E Super Hornet(Crew:1 Pilot)_(Speed:1.8+ Mach)_(Role:Fighter+Anti-Surface)
2. Transport= E-2 Hawkeye(Crew:2 Pilots, Combat Information Center Officer, The Air Control Officer and The Radar Operator)_(Speed:648 km/h)_(Role:Airborne Early Warning and Control)
3. Surveillance = i) PC-3 Orion(Crew:11)_(Speed:750 km/h)_(Role:Maritime Patrol Aircraft+Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub)
ii) P-8 Poseidon(Crew:2 Pilots, 7 Mission)_(Speed:907 km/h)_ (Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub) INFORMATION: FOR ANTI-SUBMARINE WARFARE "P-8 Poseidon" USES MINES WHEARAS "PC-3 Orion" USES DEPTH CHARGES
4. Electronic Warfare= EA-18G Growler(Crew:2 Pilots)_(Speed:Mach 1.8)_(Role:Fighter+Electronic Warfare)
5. Helicopters=
i) Westland Lynx(Crew:2-3)_(Transport Capacity:10)_(Speed:324 km/h)_(Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub+ Transport+Search & Rescue)
ii) SA 319 Alouette III(Crew:2)_(Transport Capacity:5)_(Speed:210 km/h)_(Role:Search & Rescue+Utility)
iii) Westland Sea King(Crew:2-4)_(Speed:208 km/h)_(Role:Transport+Anti-Sub)
iv) MH 60 R Sea Hawk(Crew:3-4)_(Transport Capacity:5)_(Speed:270 km/h)_(Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub+Transport+Search & Rescue)
v) MH 60 S Knight Hawk(Crew:3-4)_(Transport Capacity:5)_(Speed:270 km/h)_(Role:Anti-Surface+Anti-Sub+Transport+Search & Rescue):pakistan:

On a general note i hate it when the army and navy induct fighter planes for any country.
It makes the air force non-important.

Indian Army wants 3 squadrons of fighter aircraft which IAF rightly opposes.

None from list, because we cannot afford anything......simple!
You Are a Pakistani living in US you are now a US citizen not a Pakistani so you don't know what we can do and what we can afford so please if you want to help your most welcome but if you want to just say rubbish then just don't bug us.:coffee:

On a general note i hate it when the army and navy induct fighter planes for any country.
It makes the air force non-important.

Indian Army wants 3 squadrons of fighter aircraft which IAF rightly opposes.
why does the army wants a squadron of fighter planes for? lol
the navy needs fighters because they need specially trained people to fly planes over the seas and air force does not have such specially trained people that can fly planes over seas so that's why the navy needs a squadron for planes but why does the army need one???
the air force can fight over land so why they need one there mad people.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom