What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Pakistan Navy Aviation?

Although my wish was that if JF-17 was completed with composite, RD-93Bs and IFRB retractable one in block-I with dual seat at some time late like in 2009. Then other than PAF, PN should acquire 15 examples of them like 11 single ones and 4 dual ones in fist phase and then 21 in block-II and 21 in block-IIIs

J10 naval version of JF17 can perform berfic naval role if converted solely for naval role more internal fule cap new raydar and sensors and naval AWACS support will be good to cover our sea but need a complete new naval fleet more ships nad subs as well

realistically, the best option is 2 squardons of jf-17 thunder
multirole,cheap to maintain and operated widely by airforce.

They will be mirages & thunders if anything... mirages already being used for navel role thats is IF the navy chosses to have a fighter wing otherwise they will be operated by PAF as they are now .. my realistic guess is thunders and mirage simply.:coffee:

In peace time the cheapest solution would be a long range drone armed with anti shipping missiles

how about naval tejas?????:toast_sign:

thats canceled project even indian navy don't like it :lol: we are talking JF-17 naval bachy

JF-17+Thunder+C-802A+kg+Anti-Ship+cruise+missile+air+to+ground+range+180+kilometers+255+c803+yj83+PLAAF+Navy+attack+operational+maritime+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+china+%25284%2529.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+C-802A+Anti-Ship+cruise+missile+with+range+of+180+kilometers+255+c803+yj83+PLAAF+Navy+attack+operational+maritime+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+china+%25282%2529.jpg

fc-1+JF-17+Thunder+yj83+C-802A+Anti-Ship+cruise+missile+with+range+of+180+kilometers+255+c803+yj83+PLAAF+Navy+attack+operational+maritime+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+china+%252825%2529.jpg

sure sure!!! pakistani's have matured a lot!!!........i was expecting galis but u guys are a good sport!!!!:toast_sign:

somebody tach you wrong info why we abuse you ? hum itny bury nhi jitna tumhy kisi ne bataya hai :lol:

mirages are being retired soon..
so obviously the only option is the thunder..with 2 BVRs,2WVR and 2 antiship missles with a central fuel tank, it has enough endurance,range and capability

mirages are being retired soon..
so obviously the only option is the thunder..with 2 BVRs,2WVR and 2 antiship missles with a central fuel tank, it has enough endurance,range and capability

need two more hard points in JF17 naval version bro has to long range to kill mig 29K and distroy the ship as well ;)

JFT maritime strike based at Masroor.

sure sure!!! pakistani's have matured a lot!!!........i was expecting galis but u guys are a good sport!!!!:toast_sign:

Way more matured then you indians my friend plus we don't troll enjoy your day lolz ;)

Back
Top Bottom