What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You comparing that ordinary stadium with JLN Delhi?:rofl:
10899688-jawaharlal-nehru-stadium.jpg

2010_7img27_jul_2010_pti7_26_2010_000210b.jpg

fireworks-on-display-at-the-jawaharlal-nehru-stadium-during-the-opening-ceremony-of-the-xix-commonwealth-games-2010-delhi-x460.jpg

You are comparing a stadium that hosted games with 72 countries to a stadium that hosted volleyball amongst 3 countries which includes Afghanistan! :rofl: Who cares?!??? I bet 99% of people on earth didn't even know about that volleyball tournament! :rofl:
Delhi is hosting volleyball,golf,swimming,Tennis etc. tournaments too frequently!

The 9th South Asian Games were held in Islamabad as well. As well as other international events in the past. Most of the international events take place in Lahore & Karachi, while the national events take place in Islamabad.

They want to compete with India,though they know they can't..
Well seeing Pakistanis talking about India..poverty,toilets i really get a feel of their level of jealousy and they make me feel happy.

Owners pride,neighbors envy.

When some one grows,the others are bound to be jealous ;)

I'm not even going to bother talking to you, its just a matter of time before you and the other dude are banned.

Next time stay in BR and don't pollute this forum

The only person who deserves to be banned on here is you.

Mods look at this message, page 87

Doesn't matter I'm pretty sure slums look the same whether its in one city of india or another.

After all india is the country of slum dog millionaire

:

The 9th South Asian Games were held in Islamabad as well. As well as other international events in the past. Most of the international events take place in Lahore & Karachi, while the national events take place in Islamabad.

Islamabad couldnt even host a World Cup cricket match. Delhi did. :D

I actually didn't even know that there were South Asian games! :rofl: Dhaka has also hosted and Kathmandu has also hosted South Asian games :rofl:
Good going!!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Islamabad couldnt even host a World Cup cricket match. Delhi did. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The only person who deserves to be banned on here is you.

Mods look at this message, page 87

Oh yeah sorry I forgot slum dog millionaire is about England not india :rofl:

Sorry for speaking the truth

Anyways i don't talk to people who have no lives and come to Pakistani forums just troll.
People like you are reported and blocked

There is SOO much stuff I can post for Delhi & the rest of India, but I don't troll like them or divert the topic of the thread.

Volleyball tournament included Thailand,Hong Kong and Afghanistan :rofl: And they are boasting about it here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope you also know that Delhi will also be hosting the 2011 Formula One Grand Prix as well ;) ;)
All Pakistanis are invited to get a piece of action! :D

Again not the HOTEL link you claimed to give, just another travel magazine.

But I gave link from The Tribune, one of the most reputed newspapers from Chandigarh.

you need to head for Taj Falaknuma Palace, a 117-year-old palace of Nizams converted into a 7-star hotel.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Oh yeah sorry I forgot slum dog millionaire is about England not india :rofl:

Sorry for speaking the truth

Anyways i don't talk to people who have no lives and come to Pakistani forums just troll.
People like you are reported and blocked

Oh yeah...then tell what any of Indians said about PAkistan was fake?? :rofl:

I actually didn't even know that there were South Asian games! :rofl: Dhaka has also hosted and Kathmandu has also hosted South Asian games :rofl:
Good going!!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lahore & Karachi have, & Pindi has as well :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom