What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Oh god this is so lame.

Munshi, could you post something useful rather than empty slogans please?

'I have a dream' slogan put Obama in the White House lets see what the truth slogan does to India.

Oh god this is so lame.

Munshi, could you post something useful rather than empty slogans please?

'I have a dream' slogan put Obama in the White House lets see what the truth slogan does to India.

Mr Munshi I though you were boycotting this thread! Good to see you back In action. ;)

Satyameve Jayate
TRUTH ALONE TRIUMPHS

The Truth Alone Triumphs

I hope India chokes on it.

I thought it was the slogan of "Change" that put Obama in White House. Lets see how Bangladesh Changes in foreseable future.

The Truth Alone Triumphs

I hope India chokes on it.
ITS CHANGE WE CAN!!!! It was used extensively, and more than the other slogans. So there you go. Satyameve Jayate has been in circulation for a long time, since vedic times!

friends the aim of the thread is still not answered.

where are the solutions.
can anyone please point out the solutions as

thanx

Without Martin Luther King there would not be a 'Yes we can'. How can you guys be so shallow?

One more thing, I read in a local daily in the mid east that some Businessmen from GCC joined together and Approached the Governments to stop hiring workers from BD and they even set up a Website for it![/QUOTE]

What do u think of ur government... A church led by few pious nuns, so they can not do anything wrong. They have done dirtier and much awful things than just covert interfering.
Why do you get so uncomfortable when Bangladeshi talks about Indian malign designs against BD government? If BDs are upset there must be a reason for that. Why do u portray things as if nothing happened and everything is sailing smooth between India and BD. Please don’t try to proof that Indians are in love with BDs. May be you want it that way and I respect that but it would be real injustice to forgo the realities just because you want things other way round.

okay...im sorry but the way he addressed israel really surprised me!!
arite, lets stick to the topic...

It shocks me not anymore. Because most of Indian Muslims have "lack of effective representation of their reflection on international events". Frankly I met many Indian muslims some are patriotic , some are less and their are others who hate Indian hindus for suppression of their thoughts and so are less vocal about patriotism. But one overwhelming feeling I always have when I talk with any of these Indian Muslims is that some where in their mind they are trying to justify their existence and their identities;not to the world but to themselves. They try to give some satisfactory answers to comfort themselves for some very uncomfortable questions.
If you can get what I am trying to say than some of Ahmed's responses wouldnt surprise you anymore.

After... spending few days in this forum, I have come to a conclusion that everybody loves BD, be it India or it PK.. I wish I were a BD girl..............;)

After... spending few days in this forum, I have come to a conclusion that everybody loves BD, be it India or it PK.. I wish I were a BD girl..............;)

So that all the guys on the block can **** you.

Noooooooo!!!! Dude wrong example. What I think you mean is that India-Pak love BD which makes us feel like a stud with all the beauties in the region chasing us or something along those lines.

friends the aim of the thread is still not answered.

where are the solutions.
can anyone please point out the solutions as

thanx

First of all if you really want to understand what Bangladesh can and is doing to overcome indian hegemonic agaenda then you are lacked very basic understanding about bangladesh and indian attitude towards neighbors. If that is not the case then you are just pretending and opening thread for obvious and useless flame bait. Not to mention wasting bandwidth and resource. Hope mod take notice of ill intention of Moscow and ahmedsid and his valuable resource wasteage.

That being said, If we were to give answer to your question (which can be understood from this forum discussion, if one look closely) that would not be acceptable to indian psyche, understanding and dominating intention. That much this thread and others proved. So as a country we should do what we can and for last 37 years we managed well staving off indian ill will. But if that answer is not satisfactory, book a ticket to Dhaka and go see for yourself what are we doing. Guaranteed you will be surprised and amazed……

That is mostly psychological. When BD people stood by Secularism and stood by its minority population and faught against west pakistan, that did heal some of the wound created inside the mind of majority hindu population in India. It had a huge impact in West Bengal that I could say... :smitten:

You have valied point..

I don’t think India loves Bangladesh. Indian policies are always based on what gains they can get from the other party where as Pakistan has a special relationship with Bangladesh. Besides the sad incident of 1971 it will remain a fact that Muslims of Bengal fought for Pakistan against the Hindu domination wather any one accepts it or not.

Back
Top Bottom